Roleplay Forever discussion

Gallagher Academy > Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women (Roleplay #1)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 307 (307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2010 04:22PM) (new)

RP here as soon as you make a charrie. We're starting just after summer vacation, so all the students are still ariving until I decide differently. UNLESS FURTHER NOTIFIED, GIRLS ONLY IN THIS ROLEPLAY.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie walked around the school, staring at all the different doors and walls as she passed.

message 3: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena walked around the school looking at everything in the halls. She studied them in seconds and knew almost everything about it ((If you saw the new Sherlock Holmes she know gets to know information about stuf in like a minute like Sherlock))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie sighed as she remembered the years she had been here, and she didn't even have to read the inscriptions on the wall to know what they said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssia was sitting in the library, arms wrapped tightly around her legs as she curled up on one of the couches in front of the fire. She stared at the flames as they crackled and snapped, lost in a deep thought.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie stopped and stared at the wall for a minute. She turned around and walked towards the library.

message 7: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena put her hands in her back pockets and walked around.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lys sniffled a little bit and rubbed her watery eyes; her allegries were still acting up. She'd spent nearly the entire summer on the farm, and, despite the fact she was allergic to nearly all animals including horses, she loved them all.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie walked into the library and saw another student on the couch. She recognized her from the hallways, but she didn't know her. She sighed and walked into an aisle of books and started reading book titles.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lys heard when someone entered the library; she'd even heard the girl's steps before the entried the library, and she didn't really want to look to see who it was. She was far too busy staring at the dancing orange flames.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie walked out of the aisle and walked over by where the girl was. She sat down in another chair near the fire and looked at her. "Hey."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Her crystal, electric blue eyes shot over to the other girl, meeting her's for a brief second until the word registered. "Oh, hi," she said quietly, sniffling and wiping a tear that had escaped her eyes. "Allergies," she explained simply to the other girl, chuckling lightly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie nodded. "Classes start back up tomorrow." She paused. "What did you do over the summer?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lys shrugged casually, her eyes going back to the controled fire. "Spent time on my farm in Nebraska, and then the annual family reunion in New York." At the last part, she smiled slightly, remembering how much she loved her family reunions. Definitely different from typical family reunions.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((wow farm thats original :-P haha))

Allie nodded. "I'm Allie, by the way. What's your name?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha totally.... I'm actually not stealing that from the book, I swear.))

"Lys," she replied, sniffling again. "You're a sophmore, right?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok whatever lol i was gonna use Nebraska...))

Allie nodded. "Yeah. Are you?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's my state! >.< Nah, I kid. Go ahead.))

Lys nodded quickly, finally turning her full attention to Allie. "I've seen you around in the halls before, but I don't think we had any classes together before."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((no i didnt use Nebraska but I was thinking about it at first))

Allie nodded. "Yeah I don't remember you in my classes." She mentally sighed when she thought about this girl. I think she's one of the girls who came from an all spy family. She must be good. She looked around the library.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah.))

Lys shrugged. "Maybe we'll have some classes together. What's your schedual?" she asked, twisting one of the curls that wasn't tied up in her side ponytail.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie paused for a moment even though she already had it memorized. "Science, math, P&E, language, CoveOps, and codes and ciphers."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, we'll have P&E and CoveOps together, at least," Lys said, shrugging and chuckling again.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie nodded and stared ahead of her. "Yeah they're supposed to be fun classes. This year is gonna be a good one."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, it is," Lys said, a sudden mishievous grin spreading across her face and a twinkle coming to her eyes.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie raised her eyebrow. "Yeah I think so." She looked down at the floor and back at Lys. "What dorm are you in?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"They just switched me over to number 307. Trashed my old one," she replied casually, as if it happened all the time. Mostly because it did. Just then, her stomach growled, and realized how late it had gotten. "Oh, it's nearly time for the welcome dinner." She stood up, straightening out her designer brand sweater and jeans; she still had yet to change into her uniform.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie stood too and nodded. "Yeah 307 is right next door to mine." She was in her old comfy jeans and a t-shirt, so she decided to go change.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lys started walking up to the dorms, expecting Allie to come along with her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie walked behind Lyz to the dorms and went in her own. She changed quickly and by the time she was done, there were many more girls in the halls, talking in all different languages, but mostly English.

message 30: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena walked to the dorms and went to hers.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lys changed into her uniform, looking as stunning as usual, and then walked out of her dorm with Charlee by her side. She met up with the rest of her friends, leading her little "group" and talking and laughing loudly on her way to the dinning hall.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Allie walked down and sat with her small group of friends in the dining hall. She sighed and smiled as she looke around the crowded room. Everything that she had learned at school before the summer was flooding back and she felt as if she had just learned it all.

message 33: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena changed into her uniform and met up with her friends. They talked all the way to the dinning room. Serena laughed and entered the dinning room

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Marie walked into the dining hall and sighed happily. She had been in Europe all summer with aunts and uncles and other family. She had hardly used English all summer so when her friends asked her what she did, she almost answered in French.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssia took her usual seat in the dinning hall with her usuals, including Charlee by her side. She looked around the hall, taking in everything at once, and smiling happily. She had a feeling wash over her, a feeling almost of relief. She felt safe, at home. She was back at her home with her sisters by her side. Life was good.

message 36: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena smiled and took her seat in the dining hall with her friends right behind her. She laughed at something one of them had said

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not making a charrie for Prof. Buckingham right now lol, so just putting that out there.))

Lys heard the doors open, and she spun around in her seat just like everyone else did to see the teachers entering, and to them, the one addition in the familiar line was a complete stranger, but to Alyssia, she knew her well enough to call her Mom.
Professor Buckingham walked to the front of the hall, the new teacher following behind, and all the girls were already silent. ((Too lazy; not gonna look up what they say so let's just pretend they already said it.))
Buckingham's eyes looked over all the girls before speaking. "Good evening girls. As we begin a new year, we have a few minor changes to start us off. For starters, we have a new headmistress for this year. Will you all join me in welcoming Headmistress Dani Chanel?" Lys stood up and clapped with the rest of the school, ignoring the curious and awe-stuck stares she was getting, and just met her mother's gaze as she walked up to the podium.

message 38: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena smiled and clapped for her. Serena sat back and stopped clapping when everyone else did.

((Do you think that the whole Blackthorne guys should come like in the second book?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I think we should do a mission thing like they did in the second book as well.))

Lys sat back down, and Charlee whispered over to her, "Why didn't you tell me?"
She shrugged casually, staring down at her hands in her lap before looking back up at her mother. "Because I didn't even know." If you could make a list of the lies and truths Alyssia had told in her life time so far, the lies list would be able to circle the world twice. And though the truths were few, they still happened, and that one was one of the rare truths.
Headmistress Chanel stood at the podium, smiling around warmly at all of the girls. "Thank you, girls, for welcoming me back to Gallagher Academy. You see, I used to be a student here at the school as well, and it's marvelous to be back as your headmistress."

message 40: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments ((Yeah okay))

Serena smiled at Lys then listened to what Dani was saying

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lys returned Serena's smile, and then turned her attention back to her mom.
Dani finished up with the few, basically non-important announcements, and then the dinner started. She walked back and sat down with the rest of the teachers.
Lys started talking to the girls around her, trying to insist she honestly had no idea about it.

message 42: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena started eating while talking with her friends about there summer. Serena sighed and looked at the necklace her parents had gave her from England this summer. It was a her name in diamonds. She had'nt seen them after that day. She sighed and continued talking to her friends

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssia looked around the hall, her hands fingering one of the bracelets around her wrist. She picked at her food, not really hungry. She honestly just wanted to go look around the school, searching through the many secret passages she had found throughout the years. But of course it wasn't without paying a price; she definitely had more than her fair share of punishments. Not that she was ashaimed for it.
Once dinner was over, she got up, casually lingering through the halls and waiting for the halls to clear up so she could start poking around.

message 44: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena got out of the dinnign room late and walked out of the dinning room. She walked around the halls and saw Alyssia. She walked up to her with out making a noise "Hey!" she whispered in her ear.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2010 10:31PM) (new)

"Nice try, S, but you can't surprise me," Alyssia said casually with a mischievous grin as she glanced over her shoulder at her. "I already heard you coming." She didn't even stop walking, keeping her pace slow as she trailed her fingers across the walls.

message 46: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena smiled "I hate you!" she said playfully.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, please, you couldn't live without me," she said, twisting one of her loose curls again. "So what'd you do over the summer?" she asked.

message 48: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments Serena grinned "So true" she sighed "I stayed at home then my parents visted my for a day and gave me this" she said pointing at her necklace "Then they left like a day after and never saw or heard from them again. Thats about it. What about you?""

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, I'm sorry hun," Lys said empathetically, putting a hand on her friend's shoulder. "You know, the usual. Spent two weeks on the farm in Nebraska, and then at the family mansion for the annual reunion. Same old, same old."

message 50: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 1061 comments "Its alright" she said "Oh thats cool" she said smiling "Did you have fun?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7