Penguins Rock!!! discussion

Hobbies and stuff! > Famous people!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Aug 24, 2010 06:03AM) (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 675 comments Mod
Talk about famous people you like! Me, I like Justin Bieber, Sterling Knight, Kurt Browning and DAVID TENNANT! How about you?

message 2: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) WHAT you like that justin bieber!!!

Anyway David Tennant, Matthew Macfadyen, Keely Hawkes, Ewan McGregor, Heath Ledger, Jake Gynekell(I really need to learn how to spell his name...) Alex Petyfer(cant spell his name either:()

message 3: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

OMG I forgot David Tennant!!! WOOPS! Let me change that... and I've never heard of any of those other people who are they?

message 4: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 489 comments Mod
Uhhhh I like alex peffyter,paramore, and . . . . . this guy!!:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 5: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Oh him what place did he come in?

message 6: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmm did i mention Ben Barnes and DAVID TENNANT!!!!

message 7: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I also like Matt Smith!

message 8: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

♪Yue~Epically Random Weirdo~ wrote: "Rose wrote: "Uhhhh I like alex peffyter,paramore, and . . . . . this guy!!:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h......."

YEAH! That's what I like about him!!!

message 9: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

He was a good dancer! Ok I gtg now I shall miss you all! Byebye now!!!

message 10: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

BYE!

message 11: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I'm baaaack! I have to do 50 pushups and 50 situps every day to get ready for camp cuz i think ill be the wourst one there and i just painted my nails so i cant type very well and my grammar is atrocious.

message 12: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

:)

message 13: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Aug 27, 2010 05:45PM) (new)

An acro camp. I just started competitive and I've only taken a year of acro and I barely got in and I'm gonna be the worst one there but I don't want a 9 year old to be better then me so I'm practicing!!!

message 14: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) wow im sooo bad at them...

message 15: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

yep! Thanks! I'm not that good though cuz I wasn't born flexible and I can barely do left splits and my bridge... leaves a little to be desired :P but there are 9 year olds who have been doing acro longer than me so I have to practice! Do you guys do dance?

message 16: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I did for a little bit at school last year then I moved out, but I used to do Ballet and I could once upon a time do the splits but sadly not any more:(

message 17: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I do ballet, jazz, and I just started lyrical. Dance is my life.

message 18: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Lyrical is so pretty I wish I could do that!

message 19: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

I don't really like it that much either but why?

message 20: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I LOVE LYRICAL TOOOOO! (It's really easy, you just need to listen to the lyrics of the song that you're danceing to) I love ballet, but that might be cuz my teacher was awesome.

message 21: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Teachers make a huge difference!

message 22: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yeah, cuz I had this mean teacher that had favorites and only let them move up levels and it was meeeaaaan.

message 23: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

That is mean! I had my first day of camp yesterday and they said that it would be very challenging and I'd have to work very hard but shhhhhh it was easy shhhhh seeecret

message 24: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol

message 25: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Today we're doing backhandsprings I can't wait!!!

message 26: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

There's a girl in my grade that can do 6 backhandsprings in a row.

message 27: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Wow cool does she do gymnastics? It was my first time doing backhandsprings and I landed one with a spotter just holding my back so I call that a success!

message 28: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yeah, she does gymnastics and cheerleading, but she's really mean.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments i can do a front walkover!!!! PWNED! and i round-off the beam!!!! not that great! :P

message 30: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

lol I can't do anything but a handstand and a carwheel.

message 31: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (last edited Sep 04, 2010 07:38AM) (new)

Your roundoff off the beam is really good what are you talking about?!?!

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 56 comments Thanks but your ariel is pretty amazing!

message 33: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

aw shucks I'm blushin' dawl face! :P
YUMMY!!!!! I've been trying to learn the art of it but I can't quite master it yet!

message 34: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

My friend thinks I'm weird cuz I take too long to eat, but I don't talk to anyone when I'm eating.

message 35: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) hmm my friend is like that it takes her ages, and I eat really quickly...

message 36: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

IWANNACOOKIE!

message 37: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

well I just ate 2 cookies . . . . .

message 38: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

LUCKY

message 39: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I am. I made them tooo.

message 40: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Nice what type?

message 41: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

dark chocolate. And I just made peanut butter ones. (I love baking.)

message 42: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Me too! When I just started we were making cinnamon buns and we accidentally put 8 cups of sugar in!!!!!

message 43: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

yum! I'm making pancakes tomorrow.

message 44: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
I'm baking cookies!!

message 45: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
nope the Evil Dark Side Lord does not give out Dark Side cookiessss!!!!! That was a lie.

message 46: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Teehee!!!! My friend and I made pizza yesterday from scratch it was soooooo good!!!!!

message 47: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

I'm making cupcakes tonight! here you go:
_
( )
---

message 48: by Rose, put him in a box and ship him to Argentina for a very low price. (new)

that didn't work

message 49: by Tesssss cool story broo, Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. (new)

Yeah lol

message 50: by Talia (new)

Talia | 79 comments Mod
I don't see the cupcake

{ }
[ ]

« previous 1 3 4