You Debate, We De Sharks discussion

General. > The South

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments I love the South... What about Y'all?

message 2: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments I Love it I am moving there when i get older no matter what

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Ha ha! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatcha love about it?

message 4: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments The weather, food, people are nicer, area looks better I think, and i have some family down there

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments yay!!!!!!!! I think so too... but I'm biased don't you think?

message 6: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments yeah probably a little

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments But it doesn't matter because the South ROCKS!!!!! Yeah I know that was definitely biased...

message 8: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments well i do live in the north so i can tell the difference and the south is much better

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments *claps hard* YAY YOU!!!!!!! How long until you move down here? *approximately* I know you're not moving yet...

message 10: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments well im only 14 but im probably going to college down there so about 4 years

message 11: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Awesomess!!!!! I be 14 too... Wait do you mean you wanna move to NC or just somewhere in the South?

message 12: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments NC specifically Lexington area

message 13: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments ahh... I see... Do you know where you wanna go to college?

message 14: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments not really nope

message 15: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Ha ha... I'm thinking Campbell or UNCG

message 16: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments yeah i dont know yet i want to do something with history or chiropractic (maybe on the last one)

message 17: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments AHH! I'm all about the music...

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments Your debate opinions are pretty much the reasons I will never go to the south.

God=Good, Abortion & Gay Marriage=Bad.

message 19: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments lol im terrible with music

message 20: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments That's not everyone... I play clarinet and bass clarinet and a little piano

message 21: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments hmm well if you think about it air you are stereotyping that is bad

I cant play any instrument lol

message 22: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Ha ha... You should try it's awesome

message 23: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments I have tried both guitar and violin it was a complete fail on both counts

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments Cody wrote: "hmm well if you think about it air you are stereotyping that is bad

I cant play any instrument lol"

I mean that's mostly what it's like down there.

message 25: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments And you know this how?

message 26: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments I have not found it like that alot of the people down there are christian yes but they are mostly nice people

message 27: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments like me? ha ha conceited much I know... GUNS!!!!!!

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments Sara wrote: "And you know this how?"

I read, and such.

message 29: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments LOL

message 30: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Reading what? Gone With The Wind?

message 31: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Reading what? Gone With The Wind?

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments No, I go out of my way to avoid books other than manga...

message 33: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments you dont read novels is that what you mean or please explain

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments All I'm saying is that, when I think about the south, it's usually stereotypical, and what you expect.

Plus, I can never go there because country music makes my ears bleed.

message 35: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments It's not all country music... Also stereotypical... I like Country music... I was raised on it...

message 36: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments I dont listen to music...

message 37: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments ...

message 38: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments I hate the south...I can't wait to leave

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments Come live up here with me. ^^

message 40: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments I WANT TOO!!!!

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments Okay! You pay for airfare, and I'll be at the gate to pick you up. XD

message 42: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments ... Dang Yankees

message 43: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments lol do people seriously say that down south i havent heard much if at all in my time down there

message 44: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Not really... But I do... I'm reading the sequel to Gone With The Wind so... ha ha

message 45: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments We had a German exchange student in our class, and he used to mutter under his breathe "stupid Americans" and with the kids in our classes, I had to agree with him.

message 46: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments oh lol

message 47: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Air wrote: "Okay! You pay for airfare, and I'll be at the gate to pick you up. XD"

lol I'm bringing a bodyguard to make sure you aren't a pedophile.

message 48: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 441 comments lol again

message 49: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 515 comments Oh vous Yankees stupide! Je crache sur vous et vos traditions yankee stupide!

message 50: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Merci, bien, je ne crois pas. Mais, il n'y a pas le besoin pour vos mots. Nous voulons être vos amis, aussi.

« previous 1 3 4 5