The Vampire Diaries discussion

How many of you think Katherine should kill Bonnie?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) I know I want Bonnie to be killed. VERY SLOWLY! I'm not liking her every much... Can you tell? ;P

message 2: by Amiria (new)

Amiria Natalia | 7 comments She is being a totally jerk with the whole "I'm going to take him down" thing and Stephan and Damon could have died, but I don't think Katherine should kill her, that seems a bit harsh.

message 3: by Adele (new)

Adele (adelee_jaydee) | 2 comments Yeahh, that would be good Katherine killing Bonnie, very dramatic : ) haha, yeahh im not liking Bonnie very much anymore, she used to be okay and then Grams died and is now all im against vampires blah blah blah...
What im getting at is Katherine should totally kill Bonnie : )
xx

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) Yeah! Haha I'm just getting really aggrivated with her, Elena TRUSTED her to take the spell off the watch and she didn't. And Damen and Stephan were almost killed. And Poor Ana WAS killed. I was really mad at that. My point is, Bonnie should pay for that seeing as it is her fault...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Bonnie was trying to do the right thing. She lost her grandma, the only person who fully understands what she is going through. Plus the fact she lost her whilte trying to help a person who tried to kill her was a nice thing to do. Bonnie slmost getting killed by a vampire who is the brother of the guy your best friend is dating would be very shocking. Is doing the right thing for the whole town the same as letting your best friend's boyfriend's brother slide the same thing?

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) I do see your point Isabella. BUt she's not my favorite person...... I do feel bad for her. But Im not very forgiving...

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 18 comments i dont think she should kill bonnie cuz bonnie can do amazing things and they might need her later on