Avatar The Movie Roleplay discussion

Avatar Roleplay > Avatar Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 33 comments Mod
((Roleplay here))

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin | 13 comments ((ok))

nakt'ahon rode on his horse through the plains chasing the rhino things ((no clue what they are called)) he through his spear and it hit the exact mark.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((neither do i so rhino things work..lol))

Nikita stood on a high cliff with her horse, watching the rhino things run.

((lol, that just sounds weird))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Amon stepped from the jet, securing his mask. This world was remarkable, just like the professor had said.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin | 13 comments nakt'ahon tied a rope to the rhino thingy ((:D)) and dragged it to home tree

Rian sat on a branch of Hometree, leaning against the trunk. She was singing to herself, her Ikran next to her.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Amon slinked towards the medical building, feeling his chest tighten and head spin.

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin | 13 comments ((am i the only one in wild plains of the west?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((...yeah))

Nikita got on her horse and flew down to the plains

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin | 13 comments ((dang.... and i didnt know horses could fly!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk what they're called))

((Oh gosh guys... Flying things/Banshees=Ikran, Horses/Direhorses=Pa'li.))

Rian heard something flying overhead and looked up, only to see one of those huge Dreamwalker birds. Her ears laid back and she got up, jumping on her Ikran.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikita landed and got off

Rian dived downward, feigning that she was going to the ground. But she was really just picking up speed while getting out her bow. The Skypeople knew not to fly over Hometree or suffer the consequences.

message 15: by Justin (new)

Justin | 13 comments nakt'ahon arrived at hometree a few moments later, he jumped of his pa'li and untied the rope. he then left it with some other hunters to prepare it.

At the last moment before hitting the ground-almost smacking into a stranger on a horse in the process-Rian pulled up and shot toward the ship, her bow aimed perfectly. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a few other warriors preparing to do the same, but they held, always letting her go first.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is kinda spam but if you want to chat come here http://tinychat.com/ruthfizzelyy we is bored..))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikita went back to hometree

((SPAM.))

Rian and her Ikran screamed in unison as another Ikran burned in the inferno. She aimed her bow and shot at the falling Skyperson, but with all his flailing limbs and the fact that he was falling, she missed. She took another arrow and shot again, this time hitting the burning but still alive Ikran, putting it out of its misery.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Good observation))

After this Rian dove again, her Ikran pulling up at the last second to land lightly next to the skyperson. She jumped off and her last arrow was trained on him in a moment, with half a dozen warriors surrounding him as well.

message 22: by Justin (new)

Justin | 13 comments nakt'ahon heard explosions from the forest. "what are they doing this time?" he said sarcastically.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Amon ripped his mask from his face, raising a trembling hand to his face, grimacing when it came away red.

"Your Amon Akari?" asked a portly man, fidgeting with his lab coat.

"да, I mean yes." he murmured. "Are you Dr. Price?"

The man nodded, gesturing towards a table. "Sit there, I'll go get my equipment."

Doing as told, Amon sighed. It was just his luck that after spending ten years on the street, he would get hired by the crookedest business in Russia. A single year in the factory cost him his life.

He jumped as ice cold steel was pressed against his back, causing him to give a weak version of a yelp.

"The trip slowed it down, but the mesothelioma going to take your life in 2 months top."

And so was his story. The damn factory was chalk full of asbestos, killing him without his realization. But here, he had been offered a brief adventure before his death...and possibly a new life if the experiment was successful.

"Well, if it isn't the big, bad Russian Amon. What are you doing all the way out here?"

Nyx. Once again, just his luck.

"Aren't you a bit far from the planet yourself, girl." he grumbled, pulling down his shirt.

"Hey! I'm only two years younger than you!" she gasped, slapping him hard on the arm.

"You think I could forget that?" he snapped, stepping around her and heading deeper into the facility.

"You did, after all, nearly killed me and left me half-naked in the tundra."

message 24: by sandstorm22 (new)

sandstorm22 Neteri was running nad she ran right into Neox.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikita went to see was was going on with the explosions

message 26: by sandstorm22 (new)

sandstorm22 Neteri said,
"omg Neox i am so srry"

"Who are you? And what is your explanation for that?" Rian asked angrily, not bothering to attempt English.

message 28: by Justin (new)

Justin | 13 comments nakt'ahon was walking to the fire to warm himself up when his tribes chief caught him and asked him to go to the forest, on a trip to learn why they had so many bangs coming from it. nakt'ahon agreed and packed all the neccesary items on his horse and rode off. as he was in the forest, about half way to the big tree, he saw some humans ahead. he got his bow ready and aimed.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Being blue...was...well frankly just odd. Amon stepped from the copter, katana resting on his shoulder as he scanned the area. Nyx crouched on his left, tail flicking left and right as she holstered her twin pistols.

"Come on, Amon, we have to clear this sector so the docs can move in."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Nyx swung into a tree, searching for any possible threats. She fixed the gloves on her fists, shadow boxing as Amon swiftly made his way through the forest.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Amon's ears twitched in annoyance as his intercom crackled to life, delivering Neox's message.

He beckoned Nyx forward, and, together, they sprinted towards Neox's location.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Nyx came flipping in, landing on her feet and bowing.

"Thank-you, thank-you, I'll be here all week!" she cried to the Na'vi, smirking as Amon came close in after her, giving her 'the look'.

"Don't be so childish," he shouted in Russian, hitting her on the back of the head.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments "What?" they asked in unison.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments "Oh, riiiiiiight, gotcha." Nyx said, smiling cheekily, holding her hands up in a peaceful move towards the Na'vi.

"Dudes, can't we all be friends?" she asked, throwing her arms around them and ignoring their murderous glares. "After all, we're all in this together."

Amon was sadly shaking his head while gesturing to Neox to follow him as Nyx provided a distraction.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments He held a finger to his lips, crawling into a nearby tree.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Tail flicking with nerves, Amon carted him the rest of the way up.

"Copters coming for e-vac." he murmured.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments "Don't worry about her, she'll get out just fine." he said, though his brow furrowed in worry.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments "Twenty-two this spring, old enough to watch out for herself." he responded, waving to the now audible copter.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Amon smirked, "But I'm sure she could go for a younger man."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments "You should be glad, that woman is a cook. We once got into a fight and she left me tied to a chair with only my underclothes in the middle of Siberia. In the winter." he chuckled, grabbing the rung of a ladder as the copter hovered close.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments He gave Neox a look, "I don't know, and we had better get going."

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Below Nyx swirled around dropping a small bomb.

message 43: by sandstorm22 (new)

sandstorm22 Neteri went in a tree.She was looking for something but she couldn't figure out wat exactly she was looking 4

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Nyx blew a kiss and took off in a sprint, cackling madly.

message 45: by sandstorm22 (new)

sandstorm22 Nereri jumped down from the tree

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Nyx rolled to a stop as she tripped over a root, clutching her sprained ankle.

"Damn," she groaned, tail flicking as she ran a hand through her partially shaved hair and re-adjusting her top.

message 47: by sandstorm22 (new)

sandstorm22 Neteri went over to a plant that had water in it.She let it drip into her mouth

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments Nyx hopped onto her one foot, supporting herself on a nearby tree.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Seeta walked off the helicopter and into the building, there where soldiers all around and they made her feel short and weak

message 50: by sandstorm22 (new)

sandstorm22 Neteri could feel some1 watchin her and she stopped and said,
"who's there?"

« previous 1 3