Avatar The Movie Roleplay discussion

Welcome/Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 33 comments Mod
Welcome to my new group. It's awesome. And totally about Avatar. Well, roleplaying Avatar. Tee hee. SO make a character and start roleplaying!

Oh, and tell me about yourself here!

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hiya Waterfall! I love you!! Hey, you wanna join mine too?

Sure! I just gotta find it. I get SO MANY requests that I don't really look at them unless I have time to join another group that I'd be active in. But I'll look through it right now and do so!

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hah, I hardly ever get requests. I have very few groups I'm in too. Well, active in. :) I have to go eat lunch now. Sorry, but bye!

message 5: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 2 comments Hiya! It's Araceli!!

Hey guys! Thanks for joining. (:

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Hi! I'm Crazy! Literially. :P lol, I NEVER get tired of sayin' that.

You guys fail at telling me about yourselves! even though I already know you... SO WHAT. Let me show you how it's done.

Hi, I'm Waterfall, call me Falls. I am such a tomboy, hate everything girly and pink, although I LOVE Tinkerbell. The movies. Terrance? *Attractive!* I'm entitled to one girly thing, right? Right. Anyways, some people think I'm kinda creepy because I love the color black and nice cars and I write and hae a dark sense of humour and sarcasm. I'm probably going to yell at you but you shouldn't take me seriously. I really do love you. (:

THAT'S how you tell me about yourself.

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ok, ok....
So, we all know I'm Crazy. I'm going to be a writer, an actress, and a director. I'm a sucker for blue eyes and will read 'till my eyes bleed(I tend to take breaks though.... :P) I love most any songs by Regina Specktor. I'm an oddball but people tend to love me anyway. Sparkles are good but anything shiney is good with me. my favorite TV series is "Angel" and I'm in a school musical,"singing in the rain". that's 'bout it!

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla My real name is Kayla and the best movie in the world is Avatar. Period. I am goj g to be an author, a marine biologist, a horse trainer, a vet... I have no idea! I read a book in an hour and I can't wait to read mockingjay! My gave song ATM is Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I also love Cascada. My family went to colorado over the summer. I have Norwegian cousins. I live inTexas. The best tv show ever is Eureka. XD

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Omg you are exactly me! Listening to teenage dream right no. Love Cascada. I am actually reading Mockingjay atm.

You guys are so wonderful to your mod. (:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Nemonica...

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 28 comments 'Ello, I'm Demonic, the totally crazy demon :P

message 15: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie hey! I'm Megamarie!