The Feature Presentation discussion

Actors and Actresses > Least Favorite Actors/Actresses

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Post about Actors and Actresses you dislike, either because you're sick of seeing them in movies, they always play the same character, they just can't act or whatever it is

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments I really hate Nicole Kidman. I only liked her in one movie which was Moulon Rouge.

message 3: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Robert Patterson and Kristen Steward, can not act.. AT ALL!!

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I like Robert Pattinson... so cutee! :)

message 5: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
JEANNIE you are so right! I don't mind Robert Pattinson as much cause half the time he's trying to mask his british accent but Kristen Stewart has like the same face for the expressions of love, hate, pain, joy, and any other emotion out there

Her acting ability died soon after she filmed the movie "panic room"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Robert Pattison was good in Harry Potter but once Twilight came out it went down hill for him. Kristen Stewart is waaaay too monotone.

message 7: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I know how can people say they love them?? i mean REALLY!!! Robert was sorta good in Harry Potter but twilight was pathetic!!!!!!!!! And as for Kristen Steward I mean who hired her??? Really.. she couldnt act to save her life...

(No offence intended of course)

message 8: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
hey this is where we vent about actors! i don't think anybody takes offence ur just telling the truth her! seeing kristen stewart act makes me want to jump in a car and run over some little forest creature

message 9: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 65 comments Mod
Poor little forrest creature!!
Seth Green gives me the creeps, but he is talented.

message 10: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Who's Seth Green?

message 11: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ???? can i just say I really don't like nicole kidman or kylie minogue....

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments I love Seth Green. He was my first celebrity crush :)

message 13: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) who is he???

message 14: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Ya Nicole Kidman is ok but I don't really like her
WHO IS SETH GREEN? and who is kylie minogue?
just give me a movie they were in

message 15: by Caitlin (new)

Seth Green was in Rat Race, a couple episodes of That 70s show, The Italian Job...
Bronwyn let me just say that when i first saw Rat Race I thought he was the greatest thing on earth. But he was kinda creepy in that 70s show.

message 16: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Kylie Minogue is a singer and she was in an episode of Doctor Who... I really thought anyone could have done a better job than her...

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments He was in thats 70's show!!! I absoloutly loved him in Buffy *sigh*

message 18: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) oh gosh!!! you are under a spell!!!!

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments So! Have you even seen Seth Green before??? He is amzazing! Way better then Matthew McFadden.

message 20: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) oh how dare you say that!!!! And i may have seen him and he a rubbish american actor and Matthew Macfadyen is soo much better.... I accept that you like him but other than that..........

message 21: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Still have no clue who this person is but if he was in rat race and that seventies show he must be awesome! And I though Matthew m was a good actor but I only saw him in one movie so I'm not so sure

message 22: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) what are you all ganging up on me????

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments Not all American actors are bad. Johnny Depp, Jake Gyllenhaal and Seth Green are all great American actors

message 24: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I have nothing against american actors except I don't like Kristen Steward and a couple of others but Jake Gyllenhaal is awesome:)

message 25: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalfairy) | 37 comments Elese wrote: "Robert Pattison was good in Harry Potter but once Twilight came out it went down hill for him. Kristen Stewart is waaaay too monotone."

oh i couldnt agree with you more!!! i loved him in harry potter. and then i saw the preview for twilight and i was kinda excited that he was gonna be in it but when i saw the actual movie, i was very disappointed in him. kristin stewart sucks!!

message 26: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
AMEN

message 27: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalfairy) | 37 comments lol

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lol same here! :D

message 29: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) I think everyone agrees:) I really like Sharlto Copley as well.......

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments At the moment I am really hating Miley Cyrus. I just finished read the last song which a loved. Then I watched the movie and having Miley Cyrus playing Ronnie just ruined it for me. A card board cut out could have done a better job.

message 31: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) ha ha i totally agree with you she is terrible:)

message 32: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
I loved the Last Song! I read it a couple weeks ago and was completely losing faith in Nicholas Sparks books! It was sooo amazing I'm pretty sure I'm never going to see that movie since I don't think Miley Cyrus is terrible but I don't think anyone can really play the part of Ronnie without infuriating me

message 33: by Caitlin (new)

I looked Sharlto Copley up...He hasnt been in too much. What did you see him in that you liked?

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments I saw him in the A-Team. I thought he was pretty good in that film.

message 35: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) Caitlin wrote: "I looked Sharlto Copley up...He hasnt been in too much. What did you see him in that you liked?"

I watched District 9 he was really good in that film as well as the A-Team... but i don't think i have seen him in anything else..

message 36: by Caitlin (new)

Yeah, essentially that's all he's been in.
I really like Edward Norton. I think he's nearing genius. I mean sure he's had some bad movies (*cough* founders *cough*) but his acting was fine, his agent wasnt.
And Jim Sturgess. I loved 21, and Across the Universe...well I have a whole rant about that.

message 37: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Across the Universe. WORST MOVIE EVER

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments I just recently watched fight club. I though Edward Norton was ah-mazing in that movie. I loved the bit were he wanted to quit his job, but stil get paid. So he beat him self up. I also really like Jum Sturgess in 21, but I don't think I have seen him in anything else.

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalfairy) | 37 comments i love edward norton hes a great actor. awesome in the score

message 40: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq crystalfairy221 wrote: "i love edward norton hes a great actor. awesome in the score"

Bronwyn wrote: "I just recently watched fight club. I though Edward Norton was ah-mazing in that movie. I loved the bit were he wanted to quit his job, but stil get paid. So he beat him self up. I also really lik..."

I loooove Tyler Durden in Fight Club.. and I'm a gigantic Edward Norton fan... You should really read the book (Chuck Palahniuk) :)

message 41: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Edward norton doesn't seem that great of an actor. To me he's like a one hit wonder. Only memorable n one movie. Though he's definitely a good actor he tends to be a wallflower

message 42: by Isamlq (last edited Sep 24, 2010 10:03PM) (new)

Isamlq Gorfo wrote: "Edward norton doesn't seem that great of an actor. To me he's like a one hit wonder. Only memorable n one movie. Though he's definitely a good actor he tends to be a wallflower"

One hit wonder? Ouch that hurts... Have you seen American History X? Fight Club? Primal Fear? Leaves of Grass?

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments I want to... I will get around to reading it one day.

message 44: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
I've seen Fight Club but not the other two. And hulk was just weird.

message 45: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq Gorfo wrote: "I've seen Fight Club but not the other two. And hulk was just weird."

Watch 'em.. to reiterate skip HULK (the movies were dumbass adaptations.. whoever turned them into movies.. eeek... they should have left the Hulk alone...it was good enough on its own!)

message 46: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo | 213 comments Mod
Will do then! Yes I'm kind of against turning certain comic books into movies. It just doesn't work. Especially the ones that include the supernatural

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalfairy) | 37 comments i think all of them include the supernatural lol

message 48: by Caitlin (new)

Fight Club was amazing!
And Gorfo, I totally disagree, Edward Norton is an amazing actor. He's played so many characters with really complex psyches and its pretty incredible that he can pull it off. Sure Hulk wasnt the greatest movie, but that was in no way Norton's fault. And Founders, was also only an okay movie, but I think his agent just has issues, Norton was amazing.
Isamlq, I'm with you. OUCH.

and in response to Jim Sturgess--he is amazing. In both 21 and others. Across the Universe isnt a bad movie at all, they ruined some of the songs, but that's what the Beatles wanted people to do! They were totally psyched whenever people redid there songs, because they wanted people to take their lyrics and tunes and put there own twist on them. Because thats what not only performers, but real musicians want.So yeah not all the songs were as good as the originals, but the creative interpretation of most of the songs was really original.

message 49: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq Caitlin wrote: "Fight Club was amazing!
And Gorfo, I totally disagree, Edward Norton is an amazing actor. He's played so many characters with really complex psyches and its pretty incredible that he can pull it of..."

i love that you love Norton as well. Now, I have to look into Jim Sturgess' filmography and judge for myself.. :)

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 54 comments What is across the universe about??? I have heard many things about it.

« previous 1