Creative Writing discussion

Pass on Stories > Star Firefox---4

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by (S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃, Samurai (last edited Aug 23, 2010 05:20PM) (new)

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 1050 comments Mod
I always wondered what would come of my life. Though i didnt really think that Ash and I would get the chance to travel the galaxy, i turned out to be wrong. In the first few years that Earth was making Star Liners, out of planet travels were rare. But that was a few years ago. Ever sinse the word got out that we have oranges, the color and fruit, everyone wanted to come here. I guess orange only exsists in certain places, so Ash and i assumbed that made Earth special.

I lived in Wisconsin, in the United States. It is a very beautiful place, always will be i hope. Growing up on a farm, next to accers of forest, i got to see beauty others cuold only dream of, well so did Ash of corse. My names Cassandra by the way, but most people either call me Sand or Cas, Ash calls me Cas. So anyway, yeah, Ash is pretty involved in this too. I guess the both of us being around all that energy it wore off on us or something. I wonder about Zoey, oh well.

Early one day Ash and i met out in our normal spot, a rotten log. He tossed me a crab apple and we sat and ate crab apples. We heard a noise, we assumed it was the wind, i think. Then flashing lights came and we both watched in aw as a silver sleek star cruiser almost ran us over.

We looked at each other, smiling, we ran to the door and started banging on it. Opening the door pushed us both back as we watched mesorised by everything. A man with white hair and dark skin walked out, grabbed us both by the collat and dragged us in the ship. We both blacked out.

The next thing we knew we were in a holding cell, with our hand cuffed with a purple tracker beam, looking at each other, smiling. "Ash. I remever saying. "Are we really in space?" I managed to ask. he noddes vitously. "I think we are, Cas!" he says. We tried to high five each other but failed, do to the tracker beam. a women entered the cell, she had longer limbs and was tall, because of a giraffe like neck. Her skin was a blue color and she looked friendly, but i guess ash and i didnt really care. The man with the white hair was behind her. "There harmless Xavier!" she said calmy, and broke our traker beams with a key. She stood us both up. "Im Rita." she said

Rita explained to us what was happening, which i guess any normal person would be freaking out, Ash and i hung on her every word. She told us something like this: Ash and i had poweres, only four people in the Universe have. We can munipulate energy, from anything, and over the next six years we'll learn how to use it. There are two others, another boy and girl .Zoey, an annoying Yani, with short green hair and a light purple skin. And Zexzer, or as we call him, Z, a huminoid from Tartinus and has neck lenth brown hair, and greenish eyes. Oh i almost forgot to say how Ash and i look. Ash has black hair and blue eyes, and i have long dark brown hair with blue eyes.

(so then pretending i was the next person i would write as Ash)

Did Cas tell you about the begining, okay good, then i dont have too. Yeah so were meeting today for the first time in 6 years, were both 16 now, Z is 16 and so i Zoey. Ugh, how did Cas deal with Zoey all those years, she such a girly girl! She wont even touch a slug! Well yeah, we get our ship today, Cas i have always wanted a sleek orange ship loaded with weapons and call star Firefox. Hopefully our dream will come true. Who knows, but i cant wait to see her! I wonder if she still has dark brown hair, or if she got orange tips like she wanted. Well here i go. I wave to the cameras and walk away, pathetic things.

Z is here, and he seems normal, and cool. I shrug. We push threw a door and so does Cas and Zoey. "Hey!" i say. Cas smiles and i must be too, we give each other a quick hug, then high five. Zoey is looking at us weird, again. "you didnt tell me he was your brother Sand!" she said rolling her eyes. I stare at her, and Cas must be too, because Zoey says, "What?" Cas and i exchange a look. "He's not my brother." Cas says wiht a shrug.

Z walked beside us and shakes hands with Zoey and Cas. She didnt get purple tipped hair yet. Rita has been training the girls and Xavier us. "Now," Rita says clapping her hands together. "Lets get away from the cameras." she said, side glancing at Xavier yelling at a reporter. "And see the ship." Cas and i beg her to tell us which way. Zoey rolls her eyes. Finally she gives in, pointing at the direction with a sigh. We take off. "Earth people are so... strange." Zoey says, folding her arms walking behind us. Z shruggs. "Wouldnt you be if you been dreaming of it forever." he says, walking beside her.

We finally reach a huge ship hanger, Rita and the others catch up and Xavier is with them. Rita presses a button and the hanger opens. Cas and i gock at the dark shining orange ship ahead of us. "FOXFIRE!" we both say at once. We run into the ship, a perfect match to our presice design. I think Zoey is rolling her eyes, i have no clue. We wait for everyine to get it and Cas and i man the controls, we take off into a asteroid field, what Xavier told us not to do, Cas shrugs as we swerve at high speeds.

message 2: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

John x (radishfriends) | 867 comments Mod
Zexzer-

I walked by the two that were spazzing over the dumb orange ship. I don't know what the big deal is, i mean, it's just a ship. I've driven thousands or different ships, and this one doesn't come close to what I call, in my mind, high class. It is an okay ship i guess.

I looked over at Zoey. She rolled her eyes like she was the coolest thing in the galaxy. I hate her. I hate hate hate her. Everything about that girl just makes me angrier. But if my plans go correctly, then i won't have to look at her anymore.

message 3: by (S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃, Samurai (last edited Aug 24, 2010 11:56AM) (new)

Zoey-

What is there problem! They get nothing! Its a stuipid retared orange ship, so its fast! So what! Ugh, wree almost getting hit by asteriods!!! Ahh!!! "Shot Cas!" Ash says. Sand grabbs a gun control and blasts a asteroid. Xavier nodds his head like hes proud or something. Rita and him sit down on a gues what, orange chair! Ugh why not pink! "Slow down!" i cry, they are going way to fast.

Ash-

I glance back at Zoey. "Hey Zoey." i say. "What?" she askes her hands covering her eyes, how could a girl like that have the same skills as Cas? "Shut up." I finish. Cas and i mindlessy high five each other. We finnally dont feel like flying anymore and sit back, Rita comes and tells us we dont have to train today. Cas and i high five. "Cas, we did it." i say. "I guess we did." she says, she smiles. "But you still dont have green tipped hair, and i dont have orange tipped hair." she says.

message 4: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Cas-

"So where are we headed anyway?" I asked. It was hard to drive this secksey ship if you didn't know where it was going.

"Just be like Rihanna and shut up and drive!" Ash said.

We both laughed and i held up my hand for a high-five. Sadly he missed my hand and hit me right in the face. I jerked the wheel sending the ship into a spin.

"FOCUS ON THE DRIVING!" Rita screamed. I straighten out the ship.

"But seriously, where are we going?" I asked again.

Ash-

I shrugged, pulling us into the stablizers then barrol rolling, missing a star by light yards. "Yeah where?" i asked Xavier. He was working on the computar, "Cordinates set." he said, looking at Rita. "Thank you." she said, sitting down.

Zoey epped, and tugged on my shoulder, Z was just sitting down. "What Zoey." i said, annoyed. Cas ingored it, not wanting to get involed. "Slow down." she whimpered, acting despreate. "No." i said speeding it up to the cordinates. "Locked." Cas, smiling. "Okay suit up." Rita said pulling out our star surfing suits. I smiled and laughed, so did Cas, we grabbed our suits.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey-

I pursed my lips as I pulled my suit on. It's going to make my hair all staticy! I'll look like an oompa-ball! And these suits are sooo not fashionable. They look like baggy sheets! I can't believe that I have to hang out with these guys either. They are so rude and have no regaurd for others feelings. I held my helmet in my hands, trying to think of a way to not wear it. "do I have to wear this monstrosity?" I asked no one in particular. Z rolled his eyes and shoved it on my head. I straitened it out and stuck my tongue out at him. He's so lame!

z-

I pulled on my on slick helmet, Cass and Ash were done, and racing toward the nearest shooting star, how did they get out so fast? I could do it now, but i think i should just wait...

cas-

I reached a star and stood on it, looking for ash, he was stumbling onto this huge star, it was hallarous, he could barly hold on to the thing, i was laughing so hard, then Zoeys voice came through my helmet. "I hope you fall." she said. I look back at her, she was just getting out of the ship.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash-

I tried to hold on to my star while Cas laughed at me. I don't see why it was so funny! I managed to get a better hold on it and turned to her triumphantly, but then i slipped off. Dang.

Zoey-

I managed to get on, ugh, it was a slimy one. "Eww!" i cried, falling on my butt! "This is disgusting!" i tried to wipe the slime of me.

Z-

I got on a star, and stood watching. These people wer crazy!

cass-

I laughed even harder! Ash was falling into space, i swooped down, hoping to catch him on my star. I dove, putting my arms out, it was an amazing feeling, free falling in zero gravity, the power of well power rushing threw our viens. I put my hand out to ash, pulling him onto my small star, which was now even smaller.

message 10: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Ash-

"So what's the mission, again?" I yelled.

Zoey-

"Practice you pathetic earthling!" I yelled, surfing out of the way of a meteroid. They both were so stuipid! NNOOOO!!! I Just broke my nail! "WWWWHHAAA" i scream. Z rolls his eye and Cas and Ash are both laughing so hard i hope they have a stellar heart attack.

message 12: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Z-

'This is going to be fun,' I thought. I started to charge my star at Ash and hit the edge of his star with mine. It sent his star spinning out of control. And i decided to show of even more by back flipping and crabbing his shoulders and throwing him straight at Casandra.

My star did a flip backwards and i was able to make a clear landing on it. "I'd say i don't need much practice." I said looking at Zoey.

message 13: by (S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃, Samurai (last edited Sep 12, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

Cass-

"GAh!" Ash said, smashing into me! We both flew off the star with great force. "What are you doing!" i yelled. "Its not my fault!" he said helplessly. We locked hands and he swung me onto a star, i gripped his hand and pulled him along side me. I jumped with a energy boost to another star. "Zoey." i mouthed. I saw him bite his toungue and we started toward her. I glanced at Zita and she was shaking her head, dissapointed. I didnt really care.

message 14: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Zoey-

"Fun is over. We need to stop messing around and focus on the true mission here." I said while standing on top of the star looking down at Cass and Ash. "We need to get to the space station and find out more information on what we are doing in the first place. So unless you kids want to be left behind. I suggest you get back to the fricken ship." I said sounding a little more snobby than i wanted.
I didn't really care how i sounded to them, because if they keep acting like they were just doing, then they will be killed out in space in no time.

I went back to the ship.

Ash

Ash sighs. "Were too slow." he said. "Yeah next time, Ash. By then we'll have bright orange highlights!" I laugh, Cass is awesome. We lunge to the ship, seeing z up up behind us. We barly catch it and pull ourselfs up. Laughing histarically at our close to death expiecarce.

message 16: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Z-

And if it couldn't get more annoying. The two wouldn't shut up from LAUGHING the WHOLE time! I wanted to shoot myself, or them, that would be less painful. But anyway, we were able to land on the "homeland ship", which is the biggest ship in the whole galaxy. We land the ship steadily and start walking down a hall. I don't know the mission, all i know is that someone higher up is going to speak to us before we do anything.
I fastened my pace to get that much farther away from Zoey and Ash, and that Cassie girl, or whatever her name is.

((In the next post you might want to say what the conflict is. I don't know what is going on.))

((okay!))

Cass-

"Ha! that was amazing!" i laughed. ash smiled beside me. "Xaviers calling us, we beter go." i say, hearing him. Ash sighs. "Yeah." he says. We trec down the halls to the board room. He sighs when he sees us.
Great. he already hates us. What ev.

Rita sighs. "Okay, lets get to work." I stare at her. Ash is about to run, i can sense it. "No no." I say. "This could be fun. You know beating the bad guys?" Ash looks at me. "Okay..." I smile. Rita looks confused. "We know where the Youlga is."

Ash-

I smile. The Youlga, the destreors of the galaxy. That is our enemy.

message 19: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Zoey-

"So where do we find the Youlga and when he find them/(it) what do we do?" I ask.
We were all sitting in stainless steel chairs in a circle centered around a man in the center standing on a riser. I wish we had more information on the Youlga race, but i've read there isn't much information on them, and the information that there is, is restricted to any eyes.
"And what do you suggest would be the best approach to finding the Yougla?" I ask before he can answer my other questions.

((sorry if i changed your mind about the Youlga, idk what you meant if they were a person or a race))

Cass- ((no problem!))

I laugh. "Your an idiot!" i say. Rite gives me a stern look. XAvier sighes. What ever. "There the shapeshifters. You know, the ones who want to blow up all planets with life? Rule the galaxy? You know?" I talk like shes a two year old. Ash laughes his head off. "So where are they?" I ask

Rite looks at me."We must travel the galaxy to get them." She looks missirable. How can she be misrable. WHERE TRAVELING THE DANG GALAXY!

message 21: by John, (~^u^~)V (new)

Xavier-

I tune the freak show out that is sitting beside me and ask Rite, who is standing in the middle of the circle, a question while everyone else is arguing.
"What galaxy are they headed for next? If we know, then we should be able to head there and catch them off guard!" I say a little to enthusiastically.

Everyone stopped talking to look at me.

Ash-

Man, Xaviers no fun. Even Z's more fun then him. But its still hard not to laugh at him. Cass just smiles. Man i missed that smile. Not seeing Cass for ages was just killer. I mean... yeah. Even though she has barly changed. I mean, she has, but in a good way. Okay? Good.

Rita nods. "Exactly! It's a small planet across the galaxy. It will take a long time to get there. But even longer for the Youlogins. About two weeks for us, a day more for then." I smile now too. Cass and I have dreamed of using skills like we have now against alians for years!

"Whats the planet called?" Xavier asks. What a nerd. What does it matter?! Rita looks out the window toward the stars.

"Earth."