Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > September Winners!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Aug 22, 2010 07:09PM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The Sept BOM had a tie for first place, so those two are the winners. And they are:

Soulless by Gail Carriger Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

And it looks like Karen Marie Moning won for Sept AOM!

Just to note, the Holiday Challenge will not be starting up again until October. The 2010 Read-A-Thon is still currently running, so stop by and schedule a day to participate before it ends.

If you have any questions just let Kelley Anne or myself know. Thanks and have fun!

message 2: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Sounds like it will be a fun month!

message 3: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 536 comments I'm on the list of about 75 people waiting for Raised by Wolves. I've already read Soulless and loved it. and I have a few Karen Marie Moning books checked out so I think I'm good to go!

Lacy♪ ♫Movements of a Demigod ♪ ♫ (lb3553) | 22 comments I'm second on the list at my library for Raised by Wolves and I may read Soulless if I have time after completing all my Sept challenges and if the library gets it in on time.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I tried Soulless, but didn't care for it. Really like Raised by Wolves and am looking to check out Moning's Highlander series, this is just one more excuse that I needed.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I listened to the audio for soulless and while I did like listening to it....I would not have been able to read it....I have downloaded a sample of Raised by Wolves....but I am somewhat YA'd out from the twilight books so may just to the Author challenge this month....I have been meaning to try the Highlander series she has...this will be a good excuse to start

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Smiley1881) | 159 comments I am going to be reading To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, #2) by Karen Marie Moning for the AOM challenge. I want to also read both of the BOM picks but I'm not sure if I'll have time so we'll see.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I've already read Soulless, but I've got Raised By Wolves on request at the library. I'm second in line, so it shouldn't be too long a wait. I'll download it if I have to because it really sounds good.

I've read all the Moning books, Highlander and Fever, but I plan to re-read all the Fever books to get ready for the final release in January!

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I'm going to be reading Raised by Wolves, but my library system is down for the next two days so I can't request it at this moment. Darn it.

message 10: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 54 comments Since I suggested it I will for sure be reading Soulless. I have it here and was just waiting to see if it was picked.

message 11: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I haven`t read either one but will read Raised by wolves for this Challange.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_anne) | 253 comments I've already read Soulless, so will be reading Raised by Wolves. Hopefully, I'll get through the books I have at home before this one comes in from the library!!

message 13: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 237 comments I've read both Soulless and Raised by Wolves but I have the first Fever book by KMM, Darkfever so I'll read that.

message 14: by Angelika (new)

Angelika | 40 comments Opting out on BOM this month but should be reading Bloodfever for AOM.