Random Roleplays discussion

Graceling > Graceling charries

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2010 06:50PM) (new)

For those of you that havent read the book, a grace is just another word for a power. But the powers are not stuff like growing ten times your size, transforming into someone else, levitating, or flying. It's more like being super smart, a wonderful swimmer, a powerful fighter, holding your breath under water for a long time, reading minds, dancing, survival, cooking, cleaning, talking, writing, or picking locks. But being beutiful is for the monsters. and the human monsters died off a long time ago.

Name: Jane
Grace(optonal): Can change someone's emotions.
Appearance: Brunet, one eye blue, one eye brown, tall, thin.
Personality: Some times happy, occasonally sarcastic, rarly sad.
Crush: open

message 2: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (last edited Sep 12, 2010 10:31AM) (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 2140 comments Mod
Name:Kable
Grace:Powerful fighter
App: One eye Green, the Other blue, tall, brown haired

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, yea I forgot to tell you. all gracelings have two diff eye colors.

message 4: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

Oh

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yea. u forgot ur looks entirely

message 6: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (last edited Aug 25, 2010 10:00AM) (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Name: Sadie
Grace: Learning. Like being able to pick up an entire language just by listening to a couple conversations or being a master at something by watching someone do it once.
Appearance: One I eye gray, the other honey-gold. Tall, muscular. Short, auburn hair.
Other:

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 418 comments Mod
Name: Natalie Naly
Grace: Whenever she touchs something she gets memories of anything that has made contact with it, like playing a saxophone perfectly after watching memories of someone play it.
Apperence: One dark eye, one silver eye, silver hair, small and frail.

message 8: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

cooo

message 9: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
emily*the ninja* wrote: "Name: Natalie Naly
Grace: Whenever she touchs something she gets memories of anything that has made contact with it, like playing a saxophone perfectly after watching memories ..."

hey that's like my Grace! >:|

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

no. its like she touches ur head or whatever and suddenly she knows ur life story.

message 11: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
No I meant by the playing the saxaphone perfectly after watching someone play it in their memories. Very, very similar if you ask me.

message 12: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

hey its not the same

message 13: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (last edited Aug 26, 2010 11:44AM) (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Well no not exactly.

message 14: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

uhh well...

message 15: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
well what?!

message 16: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

nothing, you know I always say welll...

message 17: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
ya you're right.

message 18: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

yep arent I always
everyone else in the world:NO!

message 19: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Sarah (Gummybear Lover) | 696 comments Mod
Hey Sarah here I got a favor for y'all,DON'T OVERDO IT!!! My computer broke for like a month now and NOW I'm here so remember,ASK ME IF YOU CAN START AN RP!!! Emily started Graceling but I wanted to do Graceling so she's ok but please,don't overdo it unless I make you a mod

message 20: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

kay

message 21: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Hey ur here mockingjay came out :D

message 22: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

I know my sister got it for her birthday and I wanna steal it

message 23: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

my sister stole my copy...

message 24: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

oof

message 25: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (last edited Sep 01, 2010 07:11PM) (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Sarah!! Just to let you know, I never started an RP without permission...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

thats nice. Just kiss butt.

message 27: by Kate , Haha what now Kable? Not so tough anymore are ya?lol (new)

Kate  | 342 comments Mod
Hey, I only preach the truth. And Sarah knows me too well to fall for that anyway...

message 28: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

odd

message 29: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "Sarah!! Just to let you know, I never started an RP without permission..."

Yes Kate I know that and thats why I haven't deleted the topic so your good just to let you know

message 30: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

how much you wanna bet I am screwed?!

message 31: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

......Hey can someone make a charrie list?

message 32: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

uhh... I don't like to cuz then I would have to move everything

message 33: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

K then guess im on my own wats the average age?

message 34: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

I'll check

message 35: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

ok and btw i made u a mod cuz according 2 ur activity source(714 messages)u r most active

message 36: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

yeah I am on alot uless I am at school

message 37: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

ok wat grade r u in now?Im a sevi or sevie or sevy wateva

message 38: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

It's Sevi and... sixth-ish

message 39: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

ok

message 40: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

yeah, I am sooooo geeky, I am in freaking pre algebra

message 41: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

dats not geeky

message 42: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (last edited Sep 18, 2010 10:57PM) (new)

Name: Fay
Grace: Making tacos! JK, she can read minds
Looks: She has a purple eye and a black eye, black hair, tallish and has a scar on her forehead to her eye from a whipping
History: Ran away from kingdom because the king was harsh(She's in the south part of the 7 kingdoms forgot wat it was called)and covers her purple eye with a bandage so people will think her eye is hurt. Tries to run away from the king(King Murdon?)

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 06, 2010 07:25PM) (new)

Kable, I told u, almost EVERYONE I know is in somesort of AP class if not all AP. I'm in all Ap, in band, with sinus probs, and enjoy books more than I enjoy breathing.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

hes dead. and we already had to go thrugh this prob on another roleplay me and Kable r in where a girl in the group choose the srsly strong poweres when she was only allowed to have one norm one. u have read the books. u know how powerful and horrible that power is.

message 45: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

what r u talkin bout? I dont remember

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

you being geeky and King Leck along with bookworm going ballistic with powers

message 47: by TinCanKreations, I can delete you, so bow down to my might! (new)

oh yeah

message 48: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (last edited Sep 18, 2010 11:31PM) (new)

Emily wrote: "you being geeky and King Leck along with bookworm going ballistic with powers"

Emily wrote: "hes dead. and we already had to go thrugh this prob on another roleplay me and Kable r in where a girl in the group choose the srsly strong poweres when she was only allowed to have one norm one. u..."

Fine i'll change it....and first of all, I'm not acting like King Leck, I'm not gonna be like Leck and I'll only use my powers for something very important but if you want to be like that, fine I'll change it and second, am i the "bookworm" you're talking about?

message 49: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover), CHEESECAKE! (new)

Or am I the "King Leck"?