Gigi's Company discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Gigi's Company Archives > October 2010 Books of the Month Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Burket (kathleengigicompany) | 20125 comments Mod
Please post your nominees for October 2010 Books of the Month on this thread. Please limit your nominations to two books per member.

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina (ginrobi) | 3325 comments Mod
I'm still trying to come up with two books I'd like to nominate. LOL, I'm having a hard time. All the books I've love to nominate are too far in a series... *sigh*

message 3: by Enjee (new)

Enjee I nominate Unshapely Things (Connor Grey, #1) by Mark Del Franco . This is the first in the Connor Grey series by Mark Del Franco. Lots of Fey living in the current world.

I also nominate Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland . This is the first in a series by Diana Rowland. The main character is a fulltime cop and sometime demon-summoner.

message 4: by Kathleen (new)

They look good, Enjee.

message 5: by Kathleen (last edited Sep 12, 2010 05:11PM) (new)

My nominees are as follows:

Thread of Fear by Laura Griffin * Thread of Fear by Laura Griffin

Romantic suspense about forensic artist Fiona Glass who mines victims' memories to re-create the faces of their killers and police chief Jack Bowman.

*Prequel to Whisper of Warning(WOW); WOW won the 2010 RITA for Best Romantic Suspense.

One Scream Away (Sheridan, #1) by Kate Brady * One Scream Away (Sheridan, Book 1) - Kate Brady

A paroled killer is coming after the woman who sent him to jail by sending her a set of antique dolls one-by-one. She soon comes to realize that these antiques carry the same marks as his victims, signaling that the final piece in his collection will be for her. Neil Sheridan, former FBI agent, is a consultant on a case involving a serial killer who is eerily similar to a murderer Neil encountered in the past. The investigation leads Neil to Beth's doorstep . . .

*2010 RITA Winner for Best First Book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.