Stop the 'R' word! discussion

Personal Experiences

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) have you gone through this, someone you know, or you were just a bystander? plz tell. you can also discuss general bullying problems.

My sister is mentally retarded and it's really hard for me to get through each day when someone calls another 'retard' when they're stupid. Plz pledge to stop using the 'R' word!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll pledge anytime

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments I pledged :) I understand what its liked to be called that and its not right at ALL !!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know because like this girl always says that

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments ya and they should NEVER SAY IT BECAUSE YOU NEVER REALLY KNOW OR REALIZE HOW IT CAN AFFECT SOMEONE !!

message 6: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ yes!
i agree with all of this

my best friend has a brother who is autistic and some people will call him names and it's just so rude and hurtful bcuz my friend h8s it when ppl do that and wish she could get back at them but she knows she has to keep her cool to set an example for her brother.

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments Ive been made fun of for "10 years now" !!! and i just want it to end SO BADLY THAT ITS ALMOST LIKE I NEED TO PUT A BIG SIGH IN THEIR FACE !

message 8: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs marissa*

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments ya its beena VERY LONG TIME AND IM IN HS NOW AND IM DONE DEALING WITH ALL THIS CRAP !

message 10: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!
no more crap!!!!
=)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments :) I AGREE ! IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE A JERK TO ME YOUR GONNA HAVE TO GO THROUGH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY !

message 12: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ YES!!!!!!
WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ hee hee
srry i leftish!!

message 16: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ i srry!!!!!
4give me?

message 17: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon (last edited Aug 24, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments lol for what?

message 18: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ for leaving

message 20: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ ok phewiful!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ YESH!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ YAY!!!!!!!!!
=D

message 26: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ YEAH!!!
ok well i g2g srry!!
back in like half an hour, hold on i need to message you about something

message 28: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ srry bye!
BACK SOON I PROMISE!!!!!!!!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments :) its fine ttys :)

message 30: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ BACK!!!!!!
SCORE!!

message 32: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ =D
i likes smiles!!

message 36: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ WAHOO!!!!!!!!
so how's ur day?

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments lol :) good so far except my hand hurts again !

message 38: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
=(
i is rry

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments ya ! It side effects still from the hand draining three years ago because i had a cyst in my left hand and it hurts really bad off and on !

message 40: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

i so srry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 122 comments yaaaa ! if it gets worse then i might need to surgically remove it
:(( and i dont wanna have to do that !!!!!

message 42: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=( =( =(
THAT'S SCARY AND I'M SUPER SRRY FOR YOU!!!!!!! i wish i could do something to help you!! srry for the caps, on caps lock by mistake!!

message 44: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ *gives a big hug*

=(

message 46: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ OMG
SEVERAL CHIN SMILEY!!!
haha XD

ack ok i hav 2 go my bro wants comp, SRRYZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Mia♫ (new)

Mia♫ now i is back from the dead!

message 49: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) My other has ADHD, my bff's sis has epilepsy, my friend's bro has autism, and a couple of my friends have ADHD. I hate it when someone calls another a retard. I wanna punch them so bad...

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I have autism

« previous 1