Advanced Avatar Roleplay discussion

Random/Advertising > Advertising

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Advertise for your own groups or other things here. ONLY HERE!

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
http://www.howrse.com/ JOIN IT!!! :P

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy NEVER! :P

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
But... but.... but... you'd be my bestest fwiend!!!! *sad face* :P

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy That's news to me. :P

Only kidding, Yum-yum. Besides, the computer I'm on is probably too old, and therefore too incapable of handling Howrse's website. I'd be surprised if the virus didn't have a spazz at me for even entering that place. The only way I'd be able to get on is through dad's computer... which I probably won't have for another 12-14 days at least.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Hmmmmmm... *thinks Jazzy is making excuses* :P Meh.

message 7: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Ugh. Fine. Just to prove it to you, I'll try now. But don't blame me if my computer starts fritzing out :P

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
I shan't. I shall blame your 'crappy' computer.

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Dec 25, 2010 07:42PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy It is crappy. Even thw keyboard's crappy. I'll hit a key, but sometimes it won't show up, it'll come up with a different letter or the letters will come up in the wrong order. It annoys the hell out of me >.<

Ah. As I suspected. I registered, but my computer doesn't get the fact that when I click connection it's supposed to log me in, not just sit on the same page looking pretty. I almost had my hopes up there for a second.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Sorry, Jazzy. My school computers are like that. It's impossible to type any papers.

Ahh. My school computers do that one too. :P That was an lol sentence for me right there. O.o I think I'm really tired, because everything is funny.

Oh God. If I were to go and read Sunkit right now... *face to palm*

message 11: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Unfortunately, Sunkit is unroleplayable. Even if I did roleplay him, he would probably be sulking with a protective mother. However, if you go back and read Mr. Sticky...

Have you laid a complaint to Howrse over your Moderator experience? Because if you don't I will... *Rubs hand stogether eagerly* The second best thing in life, underneath arguing with people you'll probably never meet over the internet, is laying pissed-off complaints to websites :P

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
That's what I meant. Sunkit and the stick. Oh God.

Haha. Well, have fun with that, because I don't particularly think they'll listen to me.

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Rubs hands together again* I'll do it now. Time to get my insulting hat on >=)

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments Oh, gawd... Jazzy is insulting people *rubs hands on head* stupid headache won't go away :( *randomly pokes Jas and Yum-Yum*

message 15: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Dec 26, 2010 12:26AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy I had a headache today, too :( Horrible things, but nothing some paractemol couldn't fix.

Sorry, Yum-yum. I couldn't do it then, but I'm on my dads computer so my newly registered account should be sweet. Just one thing, Yum-yum: If I enable the whole friend-help thingy, can you look after my horse while I'm away? Nevermind, you probably won't be able to. I'll just let my horse suffer, delete my account and then remake it. No biggie. :P For anyone who wants to be friends... for now until I come back and delete my account, I'm typically known as SpazzyJazzy.

Now, to that complaint... *Rubs hands together eagerly for third time today*

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments yep, I probably should be getting some sleep... but I had a nice 3 hr nap(before bedtime) so I'm wide awake.

message 17: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Don't you love that? You sleep all afternoon and then it's like you're hyped up on coffee. Well, for me, anyway :P

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments I know, but I might log off to give my laptop a chance to cool down(was on practically all day, I just wasn't on it) I got a Nintendo DSi and two new games for Christmas, I was playing that before my nap. :)

message 19: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Fun :P Well, this is the last you'll see of me in a while... I'm off camping! And fishing. But fishing for me is lying around and getting a tan :P

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments Awww, Jazzy leaving us for a while... careful you might come back to Yum-Yum spamming your inbox or something else 'Yum-Yum like' :P

message 21: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Dec 26, 2010 12:59AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nothing out of the ordinary, then :P I wouldn't be surprised if I came back and found fifty messages titled 'Poke' from you :P

YUM-YUM, YUM-YUM, YUM-YUM! If you ever see my 'avatar' on Howrse, it's a picture of me at school. I was trying to unsuccessfully dodge the camera, and my hand doesn't appear to be big enough to block the image >.< :P

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
OKAY!!!!!!! And if you're still here and you want to do the shared management thingie, I can take care of your horses for you. Jenn will be back tomorrow, but yeah, I can take care of them. I have plenty of time. :P

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments *shifts eyes* I would never do that Jazzy

message 24: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Dec 26, 2010 09:54AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy I'm sneaking in the last few minutes I can, people :P I'll try to activate the shared management thingy. Thanks, Yum-yum. I may not activate it yet... I've got to find it first :P

Of course you wouldn't, Bri :P *Noms*

message 25: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy K. I think I just activated it. Well, I think I did :P

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments -_-' your not making this easy on me!! *resisting urge to poke*

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Haha. Mmk, Jazzy. I shall see. Bye, oh nomming one. *noms*

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments *resisting urge to poke still, drinks a Vault*

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
A huh?

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments I don't want to 'poke' so I'm resisting the urge to send messages to Jazzy where I go '*poke poke*'

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
No, I got that part. 'drinks a WHAT?'

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 30 comments oh, Vault it's a citrus soda, made by the Coca-Cola company

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Oh. That's why I don't know it. I hate soda.

message 34: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) www.howrse.com is amazing.

message 35: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Ahah! I already posted that and I KNEW other people liked it!!!!! *feels victorious*

message 36: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I am on there.

message 38: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Why do I want to support Walmart?

message 39: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Uhhh... mine says service unavailable... :3

message 40: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Wow...

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments Walmart is giving a million dollars to support people who can't afford food!

message 42: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Oh...

message 43: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Bri Loves Randy Orton and John Cena (Centon) wrote: "-_-' your not making this easy on me!! *resisting urge to poke*"

*Noms* Well you succeeded! For that, I shall give you extra nommings!

message 44: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Okay........

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments Okay, so for my Creative Writing Final tomorrow, we have to speak a poem to the class. And I'm stuck between three. Help me decide, you little peoples!

Candle: http://storywrite.com/story/496336

You Are Goodbye: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

White Guitar, My Guitar: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

And yes, these are all written by me. I'd also love some feedback, criticism and all that junk.

message 46: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Wow Falls. Freaking awesome poetry. I don't want to have to decide!!! O.o My favorite is 'You are Goodbye' but by the tiniest smithereen. I love all three. I honestly can't think of any criticism for those... Oh God, I would kill to be able to write poetry like that. *wide eyes*

message 47: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 42 comments Gosh. They are all really good. I happen to like "You Are Goodbye" the most though.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments Yums: Don't even say that! I bet all my money you have way better writing skills than me. I mean, I'm broke.. But I'd bet all the money I spent on Christmas that, too! And seriously. I want critique. Like the brutally honest sort.

Jenns: Thanks. But I want criticism from you too.

message 49: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Jesus, no. The only thing I can even rmotely think of is that the lines in 'You are Goodbye' are a little long for poetry. But no. I can't write good poetry and I freaking love yours.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments You are difficult. I'm gonna fail thanks to you!

« previous 1 3