Advanced Avatar Roleplay discussion

Random/Advertising > Squish Mah Waffles!! (Game)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (last edited Dec 25, 2010 04:40PM) (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
I stole this from another group. Okay, so you have to come up with a completely original way to get rid of the waffles.
*Pushes fresh plate of waffles out to you* Start!

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
*pours bbq sauce on waffles* *feeds waffles to camel*

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *A SWAT team surrounds the perimeter of the house and creeps up on the waffles, and then obliterates them by... sitting on them, accompanied with acid fart-gas*

I win! I squished them! :P Jk, jk.

message 4: by Kayla (last edited Dec 25, 2010 07:07PM) (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Oh, I can beat that.

Whoa. I just got a picture in my head of Geico waffles. With the money eyes. O.o

Ian: *walks up to waffles* *stares down at them*
Waffles: *looks up and is amazingly dazzled and distracted*
Wolverine (my sexy man :P): *saunters up to waffles* *shows claws*
Waffles: *gasps* *wide eyes* *even more distracted*
Gaytier: *walks up to waffles* *smiles*
Waffles: *were too distracted to protect themselves* *suddenly looks up at Gaytier* *heart attack from extreme ugliness*
Moi: *purposely fails to perform CPR*
Waffles: *finally flattened and put out of misery by large horse trampling on them*

That was epic. :P

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy It would've been better without Wolverine :P But I'll let you go on that one 'cause you mentioned Ian :P

*Picks up waffles and takes them to Robert Pattblahblah's (you know, the Twilight dude) home and leaves them on the front doorstep. A group of fangirls mysteriously learn his address and storm his house, trampling the waffles on their way in*

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
That was also pretty cool. But Wolverine made it all better. :P Uhh... I'll post and think of something later.

message 7: by Syeira-la (last edited Dec 28, 2010 02:04PM) (new)

Syeira-la | 130 comments Addddaammmm. They died from beauty overload, you silly. My heart would stop, too. :P

*Waffles are discarded out of car window because their eating person couldn't be bothered to finish them without syrup. Waffles begin to cry sadly, but learn they can't produce tears and become even more depressed. They wallow on the side of the road. Soon, though, music can be heard. It's amazing, so the waffles flop themselves through the brush on the side of the road and eventually come to a large concert arena. They push their way through the door, excited. First, all they can see is darkness and the occasional burst of pyrotechnics. But soon, their hyper-developed eyes catch sight of the main singer of the group. Transifixed by the extraordinary music and the radiating beauty of the lead singer, they push their way through the crowd, determined to reach him. Unfortunately, these waffles are not equipped to deal with moshing crowds. They are trampled underfoot, still desperately trying to reach the stage.

Syeira, a few feet away, is momentarily distracted from her Three Days Grace concert as she notices the waffles that she had tossed out of the car window being destroyed by the feet of happy Three Days Grace lovers*

No. I win. :D

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
*facepalm*

message 9: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 130 comments :DDD

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments *Throws waffles at Yum-Yum's face*

I prefer other people to do my dirty work for me.

I win. (:

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *Whistles for Thudner, my dog. Thunder comes over and scarfs down waffles*

I prefer originality.

I win.

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Hey! no throwing waffles at the awesome creator of this group!!!!! D:

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments *Throws more waffles*