Advanced Avatar Roleplay discussion

Rules/Official/General > Rules (*CHANGED* as of 12/20/10)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (last edited Dec 20, 2010 06:48AM) (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
1) I guess it is okay with me if you swear, but don't you dare use it against another member and only when necessary in the roleplay. I won't do it myself, and if anyone is uncomfortable with it, tell the person in question (or me) to knock it off and they will. This will be a friendly group.

2) This is a roleplay in progress. I will be doing as much as I can to keep it up and running. If you have constructive criticism that will help me control the group, then by all means say it. But I won't be very happy if you are nagging me about stupid things like advertising or spam. Keep it to yourself, please.

3) Advertising, spam/chat and other things of this nature are to go in the topics designated for them. I really don't care that much about spamming in other topics, but if you don't want it to be deleted, make sure it is something worthwhile, because I will be doing sweeps to delete all unnecessary spam and other such things every so often.

4) Your characters must be approved before roleplaying. I will not let up on this. We need to have all troubles handled before you go roleplaying, so please wait for a mod to approve you. Since I believe I am the only one who has actually read this book, I must be the one to approve you. Other mods cannot. So be patient.

5) This is an advanced roleplay. I'm not going to put a limit/requirement on your post length because sometimes I find it difficult to maintain that required amount myself, but if you start posting pointless roleplay posts, I will give you two warnings and then you'll be blocked from the group for a while.

6) There will be no html formatted pictures in this group. Period. They can mess up some people's computers. That means no clicky things. Yes, I am talking about the little egg/adoptable things.

7) You may advertise only in the specific topics. Advertising anywhere else will not be allowed and will be deleted without notice.

8) Respect other group members, especially the mods. They are trying their hardest to get things going (especially in my case) and you all need to be nice to everyone. No harassment or threats. Keep it light and friendly. You all love each other. :P

9) In the roleplay, you cannot roleplay another person's character unless they have given you express permission where I can see it. You also cannot powerplay. You can see how far you get, but I'll stop you if it truly becomes powerplaying.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
OMG, Jazzy! You found my old roleplay!!!!!!! :P

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
I've edited the rules!!!!!!

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Yesh! I did! I found the wrong Roleplay I was looking for but I saw the description and thought cool! :P

message 5: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 4 comments Odd. I'm watching Avatar now.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Ironic. I watch Avatar all the time. It's still my favorite movie.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Happy Holidays if you celebrate something else.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments I love this show. I can quote almost all three hours of it.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
This show?

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Oh. Well, It just sounded weird because I always think of movies as movies and tv shows as 'shows'. :P Confuzzlement.

message 11: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 130 comments Ugh....I was dragged into this. *Flails around*

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
I know you were. Characters, Sy. It'll be easy, and then we can rp while we wait for Jenn da Henn to catch up on her rp replies everywhere else. :P

message 13: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 130 comments Urrrnnnnnnnng. First I join, and then CHARACTERS? I hate the premise of Avatar, so it wouldn't be fun to rp. Unless you have some tricky awesome plot up your sleeve.

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Umm... well, you can help me come up with some tricky awesome plot, Sy. What's wrong with Avatar?

message 15: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 130 comments Urgh. It's boring.

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Hmm. It never gets tiring for me. :P I'm weird like that. I love all the creatures, though, they are beautiful.
So.. help me come up with an amazing, tricky plot. :P

message 17: by Syeira-la (last edited Dec 27, 2010 03:38PM) (new)

Syeira-la | 130 comments But that's hard work too.

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Please? Just spew stuff out, we'll come up with something. Otherwise you can listen to me fangirl about a cross between Avatar and Wolverine. Have you watched said movie yet?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments Tricky plot... Earth is deemed unlivable and everyone bivouacs to Pandora!

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Zat would be interesting... *lightbulb*

O.o Whoa. That sounded like Gru.

message 22: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Gru?

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Gru. From Despicable Me.

message 24: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Oh! I get it!