Advanced Avatar Roleplay discussion

Characters > Characters (Marines)

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (last edited Dec 20, 2010 03:46PM) (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Important Positions: Head Marine (OPEN)

-----------------------------

Name:

Job: Pilot, Trainer, Gun man, etc. They may have more than one occupation, in which case you would say multiple. You can list them if you like.

Appearance: A link or written description, no html pictures. If you choose the written description, it must be at least four full sentences.

Personality: Must be at least four full sentences.

Motto/Quote: Optional, but something that summarizes their personality if you choose to do it.

Family:

Other: (You could use this as a 'history' place.)

message 2: by Silverbreeze (last edited Dec 25, 2010 09:32AM) (new)

Silverbreeze | 4 comments Name: Rhianna Chase

Age: Nineteen. Rhianna feels judged by her age, and therefore strives to acheive above her elders to prove she is just as good- if not better- than them. She feels proud of herself for making it this far, seeing as there seems to be no other who is there to be proud of her instead, and will quietly indulge in a moment of smugness if she shows up somebody older than herself. It's only sweeter if that same person outwardly thinks they're better than her... and if they're male.

Gender: Female, another factor she feels like she's judged on. Sometimes, it seems like her only objective on Pandora is to show everyone that you can be young and female and still work twice as well as any of them. Her life has revolved around hard work and determination to get to a place like she is to this day, causing her to be unlikely to take anything for granted or let something go so easily.

Job: Rhianna is a pilot for the most part. There's something about flying that she loves, although she is experienced with a gun and other technology. However, she dislikes the idea of shooting the natives, and will only do so if she ultimately has to. She's not a violent person, making her devotion to her occupation rather questionable.

Appearance: http://www.spoilersguide.com/wp-conte...

Personality: A friendly young woman, with an easygoing nature and relaxed style. 'Friendly' does not mean she's always sociable, though, only kind. Nothing much appears to trouble her, but through her bloody past violence tends to be rather off-putting. This leads to reluctance in doing her duty, yet one is unlikely to ever hear her admit it. Being open about herself is not something Rhianna prides herself in doing.

The pilot is selective about her friends. She will not hang out with one whom she suspects she won't get along with, and will never give them the time of day. For all her presumed welcoming attitude, some do experience a sour side, unless they push through that to appeal to her better nature. It is a habit of hers to push people away, especially if they're not someone she personally likes. When it comes to business, she is strictly proffessional.

She's also cautious and hesitant, and will regard newcomers or those she is unfamiliar to with a suspicous look. She is rather quiet around them, as well as her friends, but that does not mean she is shy. If you dare call her shy, she will literally impale you on a stick. She may seem obedient, yet underneath she has a mind of her own; willing to learn, though not willing to be a mindless robot.

Motto/Quote: Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Family: None. She was raised in an orphanage with her brother, who has joined her with the Marines on Pandora. She likes to think that they are close, particularly after all they've been through together in the past years. Somebody may make the brother, if they wish.

Other:

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
I would like to make her brother, Silver. Do you want him to have a certain main personality trait I can elaborate on?
She's accepted, I love her. Though is there any particular reason she's all in italics? :P Jk. Just caught by surprise by that. :)

message 4: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 4 comments Would you prefer me to give you one? And not particularly, I thought I would try something different.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
It is different. And actually, yes. If you give me one or two main traits I can work around them a whole lot easier than trying to come up with my own, for some reason.

message 6: by Kayla (last edited Dec 26, 2010 08:22AM) (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
And Silver, would you like Rhianna to be the head marine?

message 7: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 4 comments Not really. She is only nineteen, and I would expect somebody a lot older to take that position.
Her brother has a slight sense of humor, but is more serious and responsible than his sister through the duty that has been placed on his shoulders in protecting her for the majority of his life. Due to this, he can also be slightly overprotective.
Good enough?

message 8: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I can make the head marine...

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I'm sure you'd be allowed to.

message 10: by Kayla (last edited Jan 13, 2011 04:49AM) (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Yeah, you can, go ahead.
Yup, thanks, Silver. I'll get started on him.

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Name: William

Job: Head Marine

Appearance:
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/usar...

Personality: William is very bossy. He is usually found giving orders to new recuits or planning out the next invasion. He is also aggressive when it comes to decisions. If he is asked a question, he is most likey to answer in a question. He becomes annoyed if you keep pestering him about certain things. The only thing that keeps his spirits high is the know fact that his army is still progressing.

Motto/Quote: Questions get you no where.

Family: Ari

Other: He has no idea his that his daughter is in the Avatar Program.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments Dang it! I was gonna ask to be head marine.

message 13: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) I had already asked....Sorrey...

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Uhhh... O.o *doesn't know what to do*

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments That's okay. I'm over it.

message 16: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) message 8: by ShayA-Hi! Jan 12, 2011 03:15pm
I can make the head marine...

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 9: by Jasmine 18 hours, 56 min ago
I'm sure you'd be allowed to.

reply | flag *

message 10: by Yum-Yum the Warrior (last edited 12 hours, 26 min ago) 12 hours, 26 min ago
Yeah, you can, go ahead.
Yup, thanks, Silver. I'll get started on him.

reply | flag *

message 17: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
I know, I know. Sorry Falls. O.o

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments Guys. Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal.

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Mmk. Thanks for being a good sport, Falls. *gives medal*

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments SHINY! *Tackles medal*

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *pulls out medal* Here' mine for an awesome charrie! *noms*

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
*throws medal* Go get it!

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Me?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments MEDAL! *Runs after medal* *Falls over*

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
Both of you!
Good girl, Falls!

message 26: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *jumps on medal* *retrieves* *brings back to Yums*

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
*takes* *throws into river*

message 28: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *dives* *retrieves*

message 30: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *comforts* It's okay, Water.

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
*helps Falls back up*

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments Thanks! Where'd my medal go?

message 33: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I ate it >:) *Eats medal*

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments *Shrieks* You. Did. Not. Just. Eat. My. Medal. *Pulls out scalpel* I SHALL HAVE MY MEDAL!

message 35: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy O.o

MEEP! *Flees in terror*

message 37: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *flings self at Falls* NOOOOOO! *takes scalpel*

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments *Pulls out extra scalpel*

message 39: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *takes*

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments *Glares* You did not just take my scalpel.

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 307 comments Mod
*points out* Your second scalpel, I believe.

message 43: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Does jig* Yay for Shay! *Noms on Falls*

message 45: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) He he. Shay rhymes with Yay! Yay Shay!
*helps Jazzy* *noms on Falls*

message 46: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 133 comments *Fells constantly nommed upon* *Tackles Jaz again*

message 48: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) *quits nomming*