Warrior Wolves Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > StarPack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 826 (826 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start))

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Shaggythorn proded around to his rock. He stood like a lion and looked down at his pack eating meat. It was late afternoon and a chilly wind blew. The icy weather is what he liked.

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Shaggy let it rustle his fur as he watched the pack nervous. He tried to remember what his dad did.

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) He howls,indicating a snow storm was brewing. Shaggythorn looks down an a female and nods.

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) He barks as if to laugh.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow walks In. ((They're aloud to talk right in wolf wars they are well I think that's the name of my other group I'm in....lol))

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((ya.))

Shaggythorn growled."I am the leader." He muttered

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow barks out a laugh. She ran around and then sat. Not many people talked to her she was the alpha female so she guessed they didn't wanna get.into trouble but it still was lonely sometimes.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow went to sit near shaggythorn looking at everyone.

message 10: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) He barked,warning her about getting to far out.

message 11: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm stayed quiet. He trotted to view and looked around.

message 12: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Shaggy sighs, as he hobbles down from his rock.

message 13: by ThePsychopath∞ (last edited Jul 13, 2012 11:24AM) (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm went to Shaggy's side. He looked at him "Disrespectful aren't they?" he barked before wandering away.

message 14: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((gtg))

message 15: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments ((Bye Bye :) ))

Storm looked around and barked out. "Remember your places!"

message 16: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 13, 2012 11:25AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow rolled her eyes at storm. "Oh calm down storm," she murmered looking around. She jumped down from the rock. She didn't have to stay beside shaggy he was the alpha male and she was the female but it didn't mean she had chosen him as her mate. She whistled walking around.

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments "Just reminding them of their places. They disrespect our leader so clearly."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments "Well I need not remind you who is also a leader,' snow said playfully trying to get him to lighten up.

message 19: by ThePsychopath∞ (last edited Jul 13, 2012 11:34AM) (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm lay down, looking around, bored. "There is never a good fight...."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow looked at him. "Lets fight," she said in a matter of fact tone.

message 21: by ThePsychopath∞ (last edited Jul 13, 2012 11:39AM) (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm looked up to Snow. "I mean against other packs Alpha." Storm said, looking to the floor like he was bowing down.

message 22: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments ((Hello?))

message 23: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 13, 2012 11:47AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments "Aww come on I love fights and I promise not to beat you too bad,' snow said jokingly.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments ((Sorry. I didn't get the notification thingie lol))

message 25: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm looked at Snow unsure. "If you wish so Alpha." He readied himself for combat. "I'll go easy on you."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Callum wrote: "Storm looked at Snow unsure. "If you wish so Alpha." He readied himself for combat. "I'll go easy on you.""

Snow snickered circling him. "If anyone should go easy it not you," she said. She lunged at him.

message 27: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm avoided her lunge easily by ducking down. She flew above him and he quickly reared up, facing her.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow chuckled. "Nice," she murmered circling him again.

message 29: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm nodded, not taking his eyes of her. "Thanks." He pounced at her.

message 30: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 13, 2012 12:01PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Storm chuckled as he pounced moving to the side so he slid. "So close," she said circling him again.

message 31: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm backed to a wall, waiting for her to pounce at him. "Anyone's battle so far."

message 32: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 13, 2012 12:04PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow walked back and forth in front of him. She jumped planning to tackle him

message 33: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm slid to the side, she slammed into the wall as he trotted away and turned back to her with a sly smile chuckling.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow couldn't help a tiny giggle that escaped but the kept her face serious. She trotted around him blue eyes full of deterimination. She pounced again.

message 35: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm did something unexpected, he pounced back slamming into her.

message 36: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments ((*Hums*))

message 37: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 13, 2012 12:19PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow gasped as he slammed into her and grinned. She rolled over pinning him to the ground.
(My bad it keeps not giving my notification sorry))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments ((*hums*))

message 39: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments ((*Hums along*))

Storm kicked his legs up, causing her to flip over onto her back. He got up, weakened but not defeated.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow rolls over from off her back circling storm. The kick had taken a lot off her energy but she was still going strong.

message 41: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments "Getting tired Alpha?" He asked teasingly.

message 42: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments ((*Carries on humming*))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments "Not a bit how bout you?" She asks him laughter in her eyes.
((*hums more*))

message 44: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments "A little I admit. Weakness can be a strength." He relaxed a little. "Should we end our conflict, after all, we're supposed to be pack mates."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow sighs. "Ah I see you don't wanna hurt a girl," she says teasingly blue eyes challenging but at the same time mixed with something else unknown.

message 46: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments "No. I will not hurt a girl." He said.

((Gtg brb for about 15-30 mins))

message 47: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jul 13, 2012 01:36PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow looked into his eyes for a moment the looked away. "I think that whole concept is just wrong I mean if a female hits a male it nothing but the other way around it supposed to be completly wrong?" She asks him. She shakes her head trotting away.
((Kay))

message 48: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments ((Back)

Storm trotted away into a corner and lay down unhappily

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 232 comments Snow sat in her favorite spot and turned over belly up.

message 50: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 211 comments Storm looked around bored. "This is dull...."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17