Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Jasmine's Characters > Starkit of ShadowClan

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Sep 21, 2010 09:14PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Name: Starkit

Clan: Shadow

Appearance: a least three sentences. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_honDQqNmiPU...

Personality: Starkit is curious and playful, yet she also holds an air of determination and genuine interest. This tends to set her apart from the more reckless kits at times, but she's always remembered the words of a particular cat; "A sensible life is not a life worth living." Whilst she's never taken these words to heart, she tries to keep a balance between being mischevious and sensible, and works to please. If given the chance, she'd probably have a hard time deciding between remaining in ShadowClan or becoming a rogue, even if she did know where her true histroy lay. Her heart is with her Clan, but her mind is with the rogues.

History: Starkit lived with her mother with her other littermates for three moons, that was until a grieving she-cat who had lost her kits tried to steal them away in the middle of the night. They were dumped at Fourtrees, nearly starving when the day after a Gathering occured. Naturally, there was some debate over the kits fate. The tougher toms called for the leaders to leave the kits; they were rogues, and of no importance to them. The ex-Queens, however, were adamant that the kits were granted the right to live. Because it was at Fourtrees, and there were four kits to share amongst the Clans, they were split up. Old enough to remember their names, at least, the Clans found their names suitable enough to simply add 'kit' to the end.

Kin: Chromia (Mother), Rosekit, Skykit, Stormkit (Siblings)

Crush:

Mate:

Other: Needs foster mother

message 2: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
*Goes to make Shadow charrie for Sy and Jazzy*

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy xD I've got the majority of Shadow characters *Prods Kayla to make her go faster*

message 4: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*turns around to nom on Jazzy but remembers* I wanna be a mod *talk to self* No more nomming on Jazzy, Kayla! *turns around again and sadly walks away muttering* No more nomming.

message 5: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
*Noms on Jazz* Oops, guess I'll never be a mod! ^^

message 6: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Hi!

message 7: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

OMG!! RP!!!!!!!! You have your own charrie folder now. Do me a favor and make a Shadow queen, I will love you forever. Sy, wanna rp kittypets too? Make a charrie!

message 8: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

I DID make a charrie, you silly! Sure, where's the kittypet rp?

message 9: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Oh! Haha! Um... I hope Jazzy's made one!

message 10: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

She did, I just checked. *Spinning dance*

message 11: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Yay!!!!!!!!

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I saw a Mrs. Spamalot sign the other day! O.o

Tehe, I finished.

message 13: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Ms. Spamalot...sign? O.o

message 14: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
ARRGGHHHH. What happened to that Advanced Warrior Cat Roleplay you had Jazzy? I was planning to copy and paste some charries from the group... xD

message 15: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

She deleted it!! *growls* I loved that rp. And she deleted it! *snarls*

message 16: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

WHAT?!?!?!?!

*Hisses* Noooo Jazz no. I loved that rp too.

message 17: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Gnashes jaw with you guys* JAZ, UGGGH.

message 18: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Let's get her!!!!!!! *Runs after Jazzy with her own bazooka and my mouth open, ready to nom*

message 19: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Swinging flaming mace by the mouth*

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy MEEP! *Runs away*

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!! I didn't know you guys liked it that much!

message 21: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I LOVED it! It's what I got on every day for!!! I LOVED that rp!

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I can't even remember half of it...

message 23: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

*Wails* ARRRGGHHHH Jazzy *holds chain saw threatenly*

message 24: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Grrrarrrr.

message 25: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

*Prods Sy* Better get the Man-eating Turtle

message 26: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Yup, brilliant idea. And since Madhins is MIA he's all mine. *Rubs hands together* GOG MAN-EATING TURTLE GO

message 27: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*Brings in Staff Weapon stolen from Teal'c at the last Stargate convention* *holds threateningly*

message 28: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

*Chain-saw held ready*

Just a random thing I need to say...but did you guys hear about the mistake made about the titanic???
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100922/l...

message 29: by Emily (last edited Sep 23, 2010 09:31PM) (new)

Emily  | 85 comments I did. *raises hand*

message 30: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Same.

message 31: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I have now. :P

message 32: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

I haven't...but I be clicking now!