Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Jasmine's Characters > Jasmines Kittypets

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Aug 21, 2010 09:03PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Name: Lady

Type: Kittypet

Appearance: http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl... Nah, jk. Here's the real link; http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl...

Personality: Lady is... well... a bit mental. As in, crazy-mental. For one, the Kittypets thoughts are often mainly made up of the words 'RIP AND TEAR' and thinks that the bigger it is, the bigger it's guts is, which means the funner it will be to kill. She's also very blunt with her comments most of the time, and doesn't hesitate to speak her mind. Stubborn in all her ways, Lady is nothing like what her name may suggest. Whats made her this way is undetermined, and the only thing that keeps her owners from kicking her out is that they don't undertand how many problems this cat actually has. Lady is also very consumed with the fact that she-cats do not pass gas.

Kin: None

Crush: Open (I laugh at you!)

Mate: None

Other:

Name: Snowball

Type: Kittypet

Appearance: http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl...

Personality: Snowball is the unfortunate she-cat who ended up having the same owners as Lady. Although very patient and tolerant, she prefers to avoid Lady, and with good reason. Thoughtful, quiet and understanding, Snowball has never minded the Clans all that much, but will join in the rebellion if asked. However, when the time arises, it is rather doubtful that she will fight for them, but it is also unlikely that she would fight for the Clans also. More of a pacifist, Snowball keeps her opinions to herself and usually avoids conflict, but will throw herself into the thick of it if she must.

History: Optional, but if so at least five sentences and use full sentences.

Kin: Open

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Other:

message 2: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
AHA! That's two insane kittypets, now. Nice.

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Thanks

message 4: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
Jeez! Since last night I have added EIGHTEEN new kitties to the Allegiances!!

message 5: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I quite like muffincat, actually. XD

message 6: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Hi! I joined!

message 7: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Ooh yay! I would make you a folder except I can't cuz I'm not a mod... if you wanna go ahead and make charries you can put them under my folder. Kayla's Characters.

message 8: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Hmmmm...I think I'll ask Jasimine, but I guess so.

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I'll make you a Folder now, Shay