Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Yums' Characters > Kayla's Kittypets (all compiled into one topic)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (last edited Aug 21, 2010 07:36PM) (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
Name: Bailey

Type: Kittypet

Appearance: http://i34.tinypic.com/34dsakn.jpg

Personality: Bailey is independent and spends more of her time out of her twoleg den than in it. She is not very close to her twoleg but enjoys being petted and fed. She is actually quite lean for a kittypet, she just has very thick fur, and takes pride in not being fat and lazy like some of her neighbors. She does not hesitate to fight if she feels it necessary.

Kin: Goose, Hammy

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Other:

Name: Hammy

Appearance: http://i34.tinypic.com/2lm8186.jpg

Personality: Quite like Bailey, his sister, but much more sinister. He won't hesitate to fight and he has wicked claws. He is very protective of his food and his siblings, and he had heard tales of the 'warriors' in the forest. He wants to take over their land. He is rude and pays no mind to hardly anyone.

Kin: Bailey, Goose

Other:

Name: Goose

Appearance: http://i33.tinypic.com/20zxmqo.jpg

Personality: The mildest personality of the three siblings, he will do whatever the others want him to do - so long as he finds it reasonable. He will not kill kits nor snuggle up to any other cat, rather go somewhere in between. He has contact with loners and that makes him more of a solitary cat.

Kin: Bailey, Hammy

Other: He is the one who knows all of the loners

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Those last two are the coolest characters I've ever seen! ;)

message 3: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

What? Hammy and Goose? And i know, I'm moving it to my topic. River RP!

message 4: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nevermind, when I said that they were empty xP

Accepted.

message 5: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Oh, I figured that. *laughs* i thought there was sarcasm in there... but aren't they just so dull now? Weren't they awesomer then?

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Oh gee, YEAH! They were so amazing!

message 7: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I know!!

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Aw man, I'll have to make my own characters. *Wonders if Blizzard's form is already posted*

message 9: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Yes, Jazzy, PLEASE Don't be a Sy!

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Alrighty tighty, I'll get onto it. I'm still debating over that leadership thing for the rogues, though

message 11: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
AND NOW I AM AN INSULT.

I love it. :3

message 12: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I know, I would kill to be an insult!

message 13: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Name: Scamper (Coalfeather)

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality: He is a complete sweetie and will do whatever it takes to make the cats he love happy. He is in love with a Clan cat he met accidentally, a she-cat in ThunderClan named Whitefur. He will do anything for her, and he even changed his name to Coalfeather to make him seem more like a Clan cat for her. He is against going into the forest to attack the Clans and he hates Hammy, Bailey and the other kittypets planning it. (Optional - he will run to warn his mate of the attack.)

Kin: None

Crush: Whitefur

Mate: Whitefur

Other: Whitefur is having his kits soon

*Note* This is a charrie to make up for the one that I loved in the group that Jazzy deleted. :P

message 14: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (last edited Sep 22, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

When are we doing the kittypet plot?

message 15: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Ask Jazzy.

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Gah! Don't blame me!

Accepted.

I dunno. Skyla's on the prowl for StarClan knows what, so they could meet up soon. I really just think she's aimlessly wandering the streets.

message 17: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Let's do this, then; someone come interest Sly so that she'll get off her lazy butt.

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy With Skyla? She's not a cat who bothers with that sort of thing. You'll have ot ask one of the others.

message 19: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

My 'someone's' for whoever's interested. ;)

message 20: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Would you mind if I made Scamper a kittypet sister?

message 21: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Nope, fine with me, though you should know he's in an apprenticeship in ThunderClan ATM.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hmm... It though your post said 'he's an apprentice in the ATM' as in an ATM machine :P

message 23: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Haha. :P