Harry Potter discussion

Movies > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie.... EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW!!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so here is some info about the movie from the Leaky Cauldron that you might find interesting....

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/201...

message 2: by ɐzzıɹʞ (new)

ɐzzıɹʞ oh wow. OMG!! I can't wait any longer!!

A Kid Named Megan☮ | 20 comments sweeet didn't read the qwhole thing though...wanna b surprised omn my b-day;)but thnx 4 the link;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan♥ M.M.M*Crazy 3 or 4 or waz it 5??lol* wrote: "sweeet didn't read the qwhole thing though...wanna b surprised omn my b-day;)but thnx 4 the link;)"

When is your b-day? On the 19th? Mine is 12-25. REALLLLLLY early b-day present, for midnight premier & in 3-D, which my dad said we WILL go to in 3-D.

message 5: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
There's supposed to be a Part I trailer released on September 22. I can't wait! I like the little TV spot from last week (http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/...) - especially the dust figure Dumbledore.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (randhrshipper1) | 48 comments Pandy wrote: "There's supposed to be a Part I trailer released on September 22. I can't wait! I like the little TV spot from last week (http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/......"

I know--that TV spot was amazing!

And I WAS WAITING FOR A PART ONE TRAILER!!! I absolutely can't wait now! :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Pandy wrote: "There's supposed to be a Part I trailer released on September 22. I can't wait! I like the little TV spot from last week (http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/......"

Wow Pandy, I had never seen that one before! I really like it! Can't wait, only 60 more days! 2 MONTHS!!!!

message 8: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

message 9: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (aliciaftw) Hate to say it, but they look pretty old and awkward to me. =\

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (randhrshipper1) | 48 comments Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Hate to say it, but they look pretty old and awkward to me. =\"

Do you mean the three leads in the new trailer? I don't think they do. I think they look like they are jsut coming into their own as adults just like their characters are.

As for the trailer itself...WOW!!! I LOVE seeing the new shots of the wedding, and all the Voldemort scenes are just effectively sinister after not seeing his grown up self in HBP. I truly can not wait!

message 11: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (aliciaftw) Rachel wrote: "Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Hate to say it, but they look pretty old and awkward to me. =\"

Do you mean the three leads in the new trailer? I don't think they do. I think they look like they are jsut comi..."

You think Daniel looks 17?

message 12: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments I think he looks older and younger at the same time.

I saw a picture of Emma, Daniel, amd Rupert around the first movie and started crying, 'cause it was so adorable.

message 13: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Sep 24, 2010 05:08PM) (new)

Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Hate to say it, but they look pretty old and awkward to me. =\"

Do you mean the three leads in the new trailer? I don't think they do. I think they look like they ..."

Well, I don't think he looks seventeen, but I don't think he looks awkward either. It just seems to me as though the characters have grown naturally from the last film. The ages of the characters haven't really bothered me, since they've looked too old for some time anyway. Tom Felton certainly doesn't look like he's sixteen in HBP (in my opinion), but I still think he's brilliant in the film.

I really like the look of the Seven Potters scene. :) I can't wait to see it (and the rest of the movie, of course).

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Pandy wrote: "Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Hate to say it, but they look pretty old and awkward to me. =\"

Do you mean the three leads in the new trailer? I don't think they do. I think ..."

I set my profile picture to the one of Harry and Hermione in the grave yard. It looks so bloody brilliant.

I agree a about the 7 Potters scene, it looks very interesting.

message 15: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (aliciaftw) Pandy wrote: "Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Alicia 慧娴 wrote: "Hate to say it, but they look pretty old and awkward to me. =\"

Do you mean the three leads in the new trailer? I don't think they do. I think ..."

Yeah, I noticed that about Felton in HBP too. He appears to be prematurely balding, which doesn't help him look book age, but we all knew they'd look too old towards the end from the start. Harry and Ron's age just didn't stick out so much to me in the earlier movies though.

message 16: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

I've been catching up on the DH pictures, posters and character banners (on most HP sites, including Mugglenet (main page: http://www.mugglenet.com/) and the Leaky), that have been released. I like them, but I don't think the posters stand out as much as the teaser poster of Hogwarts in flames.

DH Part I has been rated, PG-13 in the U.S. as expected. Also, WB has decided not to convert Part I into 3D (the news is on HP sites). I wasn't planning to see it in 3D anyway, so this doesn't bother me - I'm glad that they haven't postponed the release date to try and get the 3D conversion done.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah man... That stinks. I was really looking forward to that. :(

message 18: by Annalisa (new)

Annalisa (goodreadsannalisa) Pandy wrote: "I really like the look of the Seven Potters scene. :) I can't wait to see it (and the rest of the movie, of course). "

That was my reaction too :). I can't wait to see that. Thanks for the link. There's so much more in this preview than the others I've seen.

Pandy wrote: "WB has decided not to convert Part I into 3D (the news is on HP sites)."

I wasn't going to see it in 3D to begin with, but I might have eventually. Personally, I'm not that huge of a fan of 3D.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (randhrshipper1) | 48 comments DH Part 1 would have been amazing in 3D but I too am glad they are not pushing back the release to accommodate that. I will see it any way I can!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel wrote: "DH Part 1 would have been amazing in 3D but I too am glad they are not pushing back the release to accommodate that. I will see it any way I can!"

Oh, if they were going to push the date back again then I am glad. Didn't get that the first time, now I giddit.

message 21: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

message 22: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Nov 04, 2010 02:52PM) (new)