Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Book Discussions > Vampire Queen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Have you read the first book in the Vampire Queen series, Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel? Well, you can discuss this book here!

message 2: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I haven't read this yet, but I just bought it yesterday. It sounds pretty good, so I'm hoping it turns out as good as it sounds!

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments I ordered this yesterday so I should be getting it in the mail by the end of the week. Not sure when I will have the time to read it though since I'll be reading other things and starting school again next week.

message 4: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments wow you aint in school now ?
and wow is this book a graphic novel?

message 5: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I'm not in school yet either. For me school starts the 31st. Did you already start school?

No, this isn't a graphic novel.

message 6: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments oh ok then and ya august 9th ^^_

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) :O that's absolute craziness! when did your summer start then ? :S

message 8: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments May 19th and gets shorter every year my state suxz thats why I wanna leave it ^_^

message 9: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) bah, that does seriously suck! i'm going to assume you live in the US then?

message 10: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments ya u? guess not ^_^

message 11: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) lol nope, canada :)

message 12: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments figurez I got friends up there and family 2 I think I practically have friends in every state and every country that exists on this planet

message 13: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) oh really? that's pretty awesome!

message 14: by techno (last edited Aug 24, 2010 08:09PM) (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments ya from alaska and canada to australia and newzeland and hawii europe africa asia japan china mexico south america brazil even a tiny winy lil island that hides under the p in pacific ocean on a map I got a friend from that lil o island I got london britin ireland russia I think about 50 states worth of friends famiouz and non famiouz firndz 2 well over now 2,000

message 15: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) omigosh, that's crazy! how do you meet all these people? :O

message 16: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments here and there know a guy help him help her do this do that international favors ya I hel well over 600 ppl in rl and on the net ^_^

message 17: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments just ask anybody who knowz me ^^

message 18: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) wow, that's intense! :O

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments I start my third year of college on the 30th of this month. I do know that high school started aug 9th in Arizona where I live. I'm gonna guess you are still in High School and that's why you are back so early.

message 20: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) What are you going to college for, if you don't mind me asking?

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments I'm going to school for Nuclear Medicine and Health Care Management. you?

message 22: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments really I really want to get into the theroputic services and music I ama frechmen whos suppost to be a sophmore darn system but at least the system just easier I guess but still hard *A* student here
Nuclear Medicine? whats that

message 23: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Going into my last year of high school, not sure what I want to do yet.

message 24: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments ok I got friends who are in jullard um different national collages army marine air froce navy friendz even movie actors you name it I got a firend in prettyy much every profession now nuclear iz added to the list ^_^

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments Nuclear Medicine is MRI, CT and PET scans.

Well for the most part you don't have to have your major figured out for the first year or so because you need to take a ton of general classes.

message 26: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Yea.. but where I live (Quebec) we have this thing called CEGEP, which is basically grade 12 in the rest of Canada, but I want to know what I want to do before I start CEGEP lol

Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter) | 38 comments well it's hard to figure out what you want to spend your life doing. I changed my major around a little from my first year of college till now.

message 28: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments hahah well I already figured my carrer choice by 2nd grade or was it 3rd i forget ^_^ I love to help people and I have had enough death hang our me that its not fun so I want to conribte by helpin people lik I already do theres lk this spcial test they give in 11th grade thats a pain I heard and same with 12 grade the graduation test you know I got 2 sisters oler so senior and the other already out and music just like to wrote it pay it and see the smiles on pplz faces when I have music playing for them ^_^
I heard french is a major thing in canada right

message 29: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) @Lexa: Yea, it is really hard to decide what you're going to spend your life doing. In the last two years I've changed my mind numerous times. I love science, so I'm thinking of doing something involving science.

@techno: Wow, that's a long time to be certain of what you want to do. :) Um, french is a major thing in Quebec. In the rest of the provinces it's more lenient. But yea, I guess you could say French is sort of a major thing..

message 30: by Kelley (new)

Kelley | 7 comments So has anyone read this book? I saw it at Borders the last time I was there but I never heard about it! The review online is 5 stars but only one person reviewed it! It sounds good but so does a lot of other books that really disappoint! They also don't have it at the library so I only want to buy it if I hear its good!

message 31: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I haven't read it yet, but I bought it last week, so I'm going to start it when I finish the book I'm reading now! I've read a review (probably the only one there is on here) and she seemed to think it was good. I think it's worth the purchase, but it's up to you. When I read it, I'll tell you what I think, if you want?

message 32: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) You've been looking at the book Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel, right? Cause there's 204 reviews of it..

message 33: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments Mackenzie wrote: "@Lexa: Yea, it is really hard to decide what you're going to spend your life doing. In the last two years I've changed my mind numerous times. I love science, so I'm thinking of doing something inv..."

why yes at fist II waz going to go into mecganics the whole way but I saw that I waz better at helpin ppl so theroputic services and music are more of my area now ^_^

message 34: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) oh okay, that's really cool :) I'm thinking I might go into health-care, like dentistry or something. I'm not sure yet though.

message 35: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments wellI got a cousin who's a pharmasist and um I know a couple of peteatritions spelled wrong I now a kid doctor ^_^ well how are allyall awsome ppl doing ?!

message 36: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) *pediatrician. Sorry, I have a thing for words being spelled wrong :$. That's cool though.

message 37: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments see thats where you come in a total genious

message 38: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) lol, how's that exactly?

message 39: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments idk you just seem extremely smart am I wrong? ^_^

message 40: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I guess you're not wrong. I'm smart enough I suppose. :)

message 41: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments enough?what u mean i believe in given ppl loads of complementz just ask anyone who knowz me sorry I use the letter Z cause its so cool

message 42: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I dunno, I'm pretty modest about stuff like that. Everyone always tells me how smart I am and asks me for help, and I always put myself down. :$ It's alright, I use the letter Z a lot too sometimes :P

message 43: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments haha but the thing is I can make even the most gloomest saddest depressed person in the world happy in 1 day'z timing ^_^

you would not believe all the people i kept from going Suicidal on me ^_^ that are much more greaful now 2 they listened to me ^^_

message 44: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) That's good :) you should be a therapist or something. you'd be able to help people with their problems and i'm sure you'd be good at it too:)

message 45: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments and youd be a great doctor you seem to be very kind hearted to ppl ^_^ and oh ya I knew that I want to help the disabled I seen so much in my life I want to help out ya know ^_^

message 46: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) LOL, I'd be a terrible doctor, just sayin :P I hope you're able to do that, you seem very sweet and kind hearted also :)

message 47: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments ya my life has been 1 hell after another so I am most kind to people making sure they never have to experance the pain I have endured ^_^

message 48: by Mackenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2010 03:44PM) (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) That takes a lot of strength and character to be like that. :) I tried adding you as a friend on here, but it doesn't let me cause of your question thingy.. :/

message 49: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 80 comments typ in BHL ok ya I never really had a child hood so I want others to feel all happy and loved unlike how I waz ^_^

message 50: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) awhn :( that's terrible.

« previous 1 3

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Infinite Days (other topics)