Vampire ,Werewolf and Paranormal Addicts discussion

Recommendations > Werewolf/shifters books to read

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manisha (new)

Manisha | 277 comments Mod
BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE!!!! Is a book to read if you are in love with werewolves!! it is an awesome book!!!

message 2: by Manisha (new)

Mercedes Thompson

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 8 comments shiver and linger by maggie stiefvater

message 4: by Liezel Felix (new)

Liezel Felix (liezelsbookblog) | 2 comments Shifters, Rachel Vincent

message 5: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha nightshade was fast, full of action, romance with rules but really good

message 6: by Autum (new)

Autum Reimer (autumvreimer) | 6 comments Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Shapeshifters: The Kiesha'ra of The Den of Shadows by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block

message 7: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) Need by Carrie Jones, is mostly about pixies, but Nick(Zara's boyfriend), Zara's grandma and some other characters in the book are shifters or weres.

message 8: by Steve (new)

Steve Lowe (steve_lowe) | 1 comments At the risk of being bounced from here, I humbly submit my own werewolf book: Wolves Dressed as Men by Steve Lowe

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Manisha wrote: "BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE!!!! Is a book to read if you are in love with werewolves!! it is an awesome book!!!"

I totally agree I loved this book

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Deadlier... than the male by D Michelle Gent I am reading this at the moment, Its my first Horror, Although some bits a icky its a really good book.

message 11: by Manisha (new)

Lindsey wrote: "Deadlier... than the male by D Michelle Gent I am reading this at the moment, Its my first Horror, Although some bits a icky its a really good book."

Keep up posted and add a review! I want to know how it is. I may read it if it is good. :)

message 12: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andreathompson) Definitely "Nightshade" by Andrea Cremer.

message 13: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 3 comments Manisha wrote: "Mercedes Thompson"

This is a great series. Mercy is such a great character.

message 14: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 3 comments Michele Bardsley: Brokenheart, Oklahoma series
Sherrilyn Kenyon: Dark Hunter series (some are about shifters and some are not)
Patricia Briggs: Mercedes Thomsons series

message 15: by Larry (new)

Larry | 3 comments This is my new one. I'd love to hear what the true fans have to say.By the Light of the Moon

message 16: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) The Darkest Power Triology by Kelly Armstrong. Is really good, I'd say above and beyong 5 stars for the last book.

message 17: by Marc (new)

Marc (authorguy) | 6 comments Manisha wrote: "BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE!!!! Is a book to read if you are in love with werewolves!! it is an awesome book!!!"

Haven't read the book but the movie is spectacular.

message 18: by Larry (new)

Larry | 3 comments Now out in paperback.
Half off at B&N!
By the Light of the Moon

message 19: by Marc (new)

Marc (authorguy) | 6 comments Larry wrote: "Now out in paperback.
Half off at B&N!
By the Light of the Moon"

I checked the link, it doesn't tell me anything. What's the book about?

message 20: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Raleigh | 7 comments When, Were, & Howl by Jeanette Raleigh (yep, that's me). 70 page novelette

*For reviews (from people I don't know), I got 5 stars by someone in Australia who said the 1st book was "so much fun" and 3 stars by a book-blogger because I ended the book with a scene in the middle (which was true.)-- She also said she'd buy the next book

message 21: by Marc (new)

Marc (authorguy) | 6 comments I would like to mention my own latest novel, St. Martin's Moon, as well as a novel by fellow Echelon author Norm Cowie, WereWoof, which, as you may have guessed, is a comedy.

message 22: by Greg (new)

Greg Hair | 2 comments I have published by first novel, Werewolf, and am currently working on the second book of the trilogy. I would love for people to read and review the first book. I have added it to the group.

message 23: by Greg (new)

Greg Hair | 2 comments My facebook page if anyone is interested: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Greg-Ha...

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather Sexton (vampfair92) | 4 comments Manisha wrote: "BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE!!!! Is a book to read if you are in love with werewolves!! it is an awesome book!!!"

This book was not as good as you think and the movie was worse.

message 25: by Heather (new)

Heather Sexton (vampfair92) | 4 comments Autum wrote: "Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Shapeshifters: The Kiesha'ra of The Den of Shadows by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
The Frenzy by F..."

The Kiesh'ra series was awesome. I love anything by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.

message 26: by Heather (new)

Heather Sexton (vampfair92) | 4 comments Artemis wrote: "Need by Carrie Jones, is mostly about pixies, but Nick(Zara's boyfriend), Zara's grandma and some other characters in the book are shifters or weres."

Not that good of a series. I read the first two and was bored as hell. I don't even know why I read that much of the series.

message 27: by Manisha (last edited Sep 03, 2011 07:41AM) (new)

Heather wrote: "Manisha wrote: "BLOOD AND CHOCOLATE!!!! Is a book to read if you are in love with werewolves!! it is an awesome book!!!"

This book was not as good as you think and the movie was worse."

Yea, after reading even more books, I have to take back my comment, I agree it wasnt the best book. I have now read better books.

What is ur favourite serie(s)?

message 28: by Heather (new)

Heather Sexton (vampfair92) | 4 comments My favorite author is Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and anything she writes. She's soo talanted and she's been writing since forever and has been published since she was 13. She has 12 books out now. She only publishes 1 per year but they are the best.

message 29: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 14 comments I'd like to suggest two werewolves novels. These are not YA, not romance, not erotica, but they are indeed graphic, violent, have sex in them and loads of werewolf action.
And excellent reviews!
Life After (Werewolf Domination, #1) by Mercedes Ludill Vengeance of the Werewolf by Mercedes Ludill