Anime Fans discussion

Roleplay > Fruits basket *A new generation* RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Winter Rose Phantom Anna ran through the hallways at her school. She was going to be late to choir.

message 2: by Perro (new)

Perro Um ok are we doing role play? i dont gets it...? ill talk to u in the chat room...

Winter Rose Phantom it's a rp))

message 4: by Perro (new)

Perro o well i didnt read this book but i will...

Winter Rose Phantom ((you really should. lots of romance/shoujo stuff))

message 6: by Perro (new)

Perro OOOOOO!!! yesness! ((dont steal ma word!))

Winter Rose Phantom That word is friggin' fantabulous!

message 8: by Perro (new)

Perro lol i made it up and use it eva since!

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((...))

Kiorya walked quickly to the choir room.

Winter Rose Phantom Anna walked in a few seconds behinde her

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya sat in the back and yawned. It was way too early in the morning for this.

Winter Rose Phantom Anna sat down and waited

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya heard the bell ring and sat up, stiffling more yawns.

Winter Rose Phantom anna waited

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya glanced at the door. The teacher was late, again."

Winter Rose Phantom Anna looked at the celing(sp?). the teacher walked in a few moments later. "sorry i'm late."She said

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((Ceiling)) Kiorya didn't say anything, just stared at the whiteboard.

Winter Rose Phantom the teacher started class, anna went along with it

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya was glad when it was over. She just wanted to go home. She needed to redye her hair. Her orange roots were showing up again.

Winter Rose Phantom Anna didn't care about the color of her hair, people stared alot though. school got out for the summer at 12

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya hated it when people teased her for her hair, so she frequently dyed it black. hen the final bell rang she hopped from her chair. "Finally!" She escaped her horridly dull classroom. Kiorya had lived alone for several years when her mother got her memory wiped and her father died in a car accident. She could barely remember her father, as it had been many yaers since his death. Seeing her mother still hurt sometimes, but she learned to let it go. ((wow....long post....))

Winter Rose Phantom Anna walked to her home she lived with her cousin Amy.((probably Nicole as soon as she joins))

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((kk)) Kiorya floppped down on her bed and closed her eyes.

Winter Rose Phantom Anna sat down mulling over what she should do for the summer

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya went to her bathroom for about an hour, returning with jet black hair. There was no orange to be seen in it.

Winter Rose Phantom anna thought

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya yawned, walking outside.

Winter Rose Phantom anna stood up and went onto the roof to go watch the sunset

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya walked down the uneven sidewalk, her feet padding silently on the pavement that seemed to go on forever.

Winter Rose Phantom anna watched

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya continued to walk, her mind deep in thought.

Winter Rose Phantom she stood up and jumped down from the roof with catlike reflexes, she walked to the forest which was nearby

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya also walked to that forest, unaware of Anna.

Winter Rose Phantom Anna wandered through the forest and sat by a stream for a rest

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya continued to walk, her black hair flowiing behind her.

Winter Rose Phantom anna watched fishes in the stream swim by, she was fighting the urge not to jump in after them

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya sat by a large tree, deep in thought. She watched the grass blow gently in the wind and listened as the birds chirped.

Winter Rose Phantom ((what's her animal you didn't say in the characters))Anna watched patiently and then stood up giving into her instincts she jumped at the fish but missed all of themand fell in, Just my luck, she thought, first i'm the outcast now i'm all wet what's next? she thought to herself sighting

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ((Tiger)) Kiorya fell asleep leaning against the rough bark.

Winter Rose Phantom ((Ah))Anna sat down on a sun-drenched rock and sprawled out on it, trying to dry off

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya slipped in and out of conciousness, loving the feel of the sun on her body.

Winter Rose Phantom ((you should join my dragon rider's group i've sent you an invite))Anna fell asleep

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya eventually awoke and got up, yawning.

Winter Rose Phantom Anna slept

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya walked around the forest drowzily.

Winter Rose Phantom anna turned over on the rock and fell off hitting her head hard enough to make her transform Owch.... she thought as she sat there in cat form

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kiorya walked along and spotted a cat. She blinked, thinking she was still dreaming.

Winter Rose Phantom Anna turned around and spotted kiorya,relived she said"Kiorya it's me!"

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth She chuckled, picking Anna up. "Hey Anna, what's up?"

Winter Rose Phantom "oh not much just the usual, y'know falling in the stream getting wet drying off in the sun falling on nmy head and transforming"she said

« previous 1