Upper Class RP > Upper Class RP

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
((You rp here. I promise.))

message 2: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina, as usual, was just wandering around what was left of her manchion. Vampyres. She thought with distaste, Savage beasts that will do anything for blood. For example, kill her family.

message 3: by Deborah (last edited Aug 24, 2010 05:33PM) (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments The Blue Mansion is deathly quiet. Early sunset has sent a striae of orange-tinged light throughout the downstairs burning with concentration on the staircase winding upwards from the foyer. An elaborate grandfather clock speaks in booming barotone announcing the hour.
Elsbeth Blue is feeling stiff, and reaches to the ceiling to stretch as she rises from her towering 4 poster bed. Heavy, brocade canopy curtains keep both sound and light densely muted, but she knows the sun has set because she's hungry and she's hateful.

... rarely a happy camper when she first wakes up! Grasping the bellpull, Elsbeth rings for her handmaiden to dress her, and a simpering blood servant to refresh her.

message 4: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Of course, Carina didnt know anything about what was happening in the Blue Mansion, nor did she care. It was a Vampyre settlement. It was almost discusting about what they would do for blood.

message 5: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
((Mm...I like teaching someone to rp by actually rping with them. By controling my charater, you just God played. A HUGE no-no. Its gets ong peoples nerves and kinda ruins teh rps. You have to get permission from the controler of that charrie before you can control it. Also, if you want to talk normal -like me to you and its not in the rp, you want to do what I just did. I () it. It keeps the roleplayers from getting confused from what is the rp and what it just chit chat. Im a strict teacher. Im sorry. You get used to me and my ways.))

message 6: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
((If I offended you, I appogize, but lets just rewind that little post, ok? Where do you think our charries should first meet?))

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments (Darling Teacher, I love your strict ways. How else can I learn? Just keep it coming...I'm an A+ student! And, sorry about my god complex! :P So, give me an example of what would have been fair to say, please.)

message 8: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
((maybe, "Elsbeth was doing whatevere when evere how evere she was doing it and was then given a message to meet blankly blank blank on teh topic of teh Elf attack as of last night." =P You can change whatever. Just make sure you stay with your own charries. If a character doesnt have a name, you can control him or her however. So can I. I will teach you as we go, and I will be highly disapointed if you somehow manage NOT to get all of this...because then I will have failed as teacher, and I cant have that, now can I? Lets rp!))

message 9: by Deborah (last edited Aug 24, 2010 06:02PM) (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments After her "morning" ablutions, Elsbeth decided to take a walk around The "Vampyre Settlement's" Arboretum. She enjoyed the exercise at dusk, and it was beautiful to see the flowers, especially the night-blooming orchids and other exotic plants.
She never knew whom or what she might encounter there. For whatever their reasons human curiosity seekers, vampyre-humans, vampyre-dead, elves, weres and other assorted idots liked to roam the Settlement at night.

message 10: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
And for some odd reason, Carina was there, sitting quietly in the Duide Circle watching teh stars come out one by one. Any humans who came to this place were susidal...and even though she was wasn't susidal, she should have been long gone from teh Settlement before it hit sunset. The Night was Vampyres territory, and they knew it and flauted it.

((Sorry that I was gone for so long.))

message 11: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments As Elsbeth approached the Druid Circle she squinted. Was that a human she saw and smelled? Idiot human! She was really laughing hysterically inside. What on earth was this snivelling little female doing in the Settlement Arboretum at this hour. Flowers and plants are interesting...but not when your life is in danger.

message 12: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Fortunitly, Carina wasnt a human. She was an elf. Elves were also creatures of darkness just quieter, not as arragant about it...with much better reflexs. She stood not secounds after she 'sensed' Elsbeths presence. A negative note was that an elf compared to a human was like prime rib verse a hamburger...at least to most vampyres, that is.

message 13: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Elsbeth kept walking closer and realized it was an Elf she was looking at and the smell of her was both enticing and delicious. What a fancy little morsel to find so early in the evening!
"Let's be cool about this," Elsbeth thought.

message 14: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina looked at her with something like discust then turned to walk deeper into the forests-somewhere safer for her race.

message 15: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Unbeknownst to most creatures Elsbeth encountered in the night, she had a darling little companion with her at all times....her mini bat, Glimmer. Because Elsbeth saw the disgusted and arrogant face on the Elf, she decided not to let her get away with it. She sent Glimmer out to track her through the forest just to harrass her for a while. Glimmer always came back within minutes, and Elsbeth could read her mind...so it was a game she played often and with much fun!

message 16: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina, unknowingly, followed directly to her tune. She didnt trust Vampyres. She didnt like them either. her Vendetta was serious about them...but she loved the Druids Circle spot. It was one of the only places she could relax...she supposed she couldnt anymore.

message 17: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Wonder why this particular Circle is so special to her, Glimmer? Elsbeth asked, nudging the little bat with her cheek. That elfin girl looks like trouble and tears, to me....

message 18: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Intresting. Thats kinda what Carina thought of Vamypires. Trouble and tears...well, in the last few weeks, she had cried more then she had in her intire life.

message 19: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Glimmer flitted around Elsbeth's head knowing that she wasn't one to settle in to thinking and standing in one place this early in her evening!
She looked through golden, slanted eyes at Carina, whose name she had gleaned from reading her mind and delving into her past just seconds before. Elsbeth had the Seer's gift. She was able to read past, present and future lives of those who came into her field of vision. Not even elves were safe from her inner eye.
But, she blocked Carina's full story with a bat of her hand. This was no time to stand wondering...her night was early and she had games to be playing!

message 20: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina, even though she was of noble birth, hadn't really found her gift yet...oh well. Time to leave.

message 21: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments San Leonardo was one of the busiest and most beautiful nightclubs of the Settlement. Decorated with ancient Venice in mind the place was opulent and dark with lighting that gave chance for every opportunity: romance, "tasty treats", and illicit conversations. Elsbeth streamlined herself there....

message 22: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina made sure to get away from the most powerful vampyre areas as fast as she could.

message 23: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Elsbeth looked around, nodded to a couple of the "beautiful vamps" and took some heady breaths of the freaky fear hangers-on who came to the club to get their weird highs.

message 24: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
((does she have a man-servant? Maybe she could send him after Carina...Someting else about me is that I adore romance stroies. sad ones, happy ones, I love the drama it causes in every good peice.))

message 25: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments ((Could we set a time to rp together or is this not kosher? I feel like we're missing each other. I want to take Elsbeth where I want her to go...))

message 26: by Deborah (last edited Sep 06, 2010 01:47AM) (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments The fear of the hangers-on gave her a hunger for their blood and a disgust of them that turned her stomach. What she'd rather have was an unsuspecting, Fresh Blood. She needed a new captive pet. Elsbeth decided to walk back along the darkened section of town toward the Lake where unsuspecting or inexperienced humans went to "look at the moon" and talk. Fair game!

message 27: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
((that works. what time are you on? The time zone thing kinda messes up the set out 'play time'.))

Carina was close to that area, but not close enough. Why were humans so stupid? So unaware? She shook her head. The poor pathedic beings.

message 28: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments ((Usually on at 7pm until 1am every night. What about you?))

Elsbeth suddenly alerted. Her ears and nose were acutely aware of that same elfin scent she had before in the Arboretum. Could the Elf be tracking alongside her? This was an interesting creature... Elsbeth had always been interested in the Elves, and had never ventured to really know them. They were often stand-offish and kept away from vampyres for obvious reasons. But, Elsbeth liked stranger things than getting to know an Elf!!! Maybe she'd see if she could see this one since she'd actually missed it earlier tonight. She sent her little bat Glimmer off to research for her and waited....

message 29: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
((it depends. If Im not in school, I check every hour))

Carina ran into the bat agian. "Go stalk your vampyre." Her voice was a mutter. She tended to wear a silver circlet around her head. It was a sign of her stature in the Elvin world. She just wished the vampyres would just leave her alone.

message 30: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Glimmer returned to Elsbeth chirping a note that the Elf in question had a "bad attitude." Her silver circlet meant that she was "somebody" in the Elvin world, though. So...Elsbeth was intrigued and wanted to know more. Vampyres and elves weren't naturally friendly by any means, so that the elf knew Glimmer was a vampbat was interesting.
Setting off with Glimmer to find the elf, she meant to force a confrontation; hopefully, for the benefit of both of them....

message 31: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina was sitting in a tree, staring at the stars when she heard movement-very fast.

message 32: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
She jumped out of the tree, watching Elsbeth curiously. "Why did you send that bat after me agian?"

message 33: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Elsbeth allowed the elf to think she was surprised by her little "drop-in" escapade. But, nothing much surprised Elsbeth anymore...

"Curiosity.... He's just a pet." Elsbeth's smile glistened in the light with glossy red lips, not blood as was so often the case!!

message 34: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina shrugged. "I understand."

message 35: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments "You have a lovely circlet. Such a contrast to the scowl you wear," Elsbeth grinned.

message 36: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina's expression got somewhat misvious. "Thank you. My glaring seems to keep the pitiful vamyres away, though," Her expression got curious. "Im guessing that your stronger then the rest."

message 37: by Deborah (last edited Sep 08, 2010 07:13PM) (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments "Let's hope so. And, I hope I'm more open-minded than some of the more recently made monsters that have brashly blown into the face of others these days." Elsbeth senses that Carina wants to ask more of her....she remains very still and puts on a down defense posture.

message 38: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Carina studied her in quiet grace then sighed before pushing the circlet back into place.

message 39: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments "I have a safe place in the Arboretum. You have my word I won't harm you. Would you like to go there and get to know eachother? It think you have something that's bothering you or you wouldn't be sitting here so alone. I'd like to befriend you." Elsbeth smiled gently and kindly to the young elf.

message 40: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
"Swear that on the life of your bat. Then Ill come." Carina smiled ruefully. "I've met too many vamyres that haven't kept their word."
She was smart. She wasnt gonna trust a vampire without he or she making some sort of contract to keep her out of harms way.