RP-o-Rama (with Chatroom) discussion

Upper Class RP > Upper Class Charries

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noel (last edited Aug 23, 2010 04:11AM) (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Pretty much explained in teh title, except these Charries will do ANYTHING to spend money-to be powerful, to be beautiful with too much time on their hands.

Name:
Gander:
Appearance:
Attitude:
Family:
Crush:
Other:

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments I'm in, Noel. I'll try to get this right by giving you my personal information, although, as you may know...if you've been raised correctly...I may not give you too much information.

Blue Blood

message 3: by Deborah (last edited Aug 23, 2010 08:35AM) (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Noel wrote: "Pretty much explained in teh title, except these Charries will do ANYTHING to spend money-to be powerful, to be beautiful with too much time on their hands.

Name:
Gander:
Appearan..."

Name: Blue Blood/Elsbeth

Race: Vampyre

Appearance: You'll find out

Attitude: Varied

Family: The Riggs Dynasty (Banking)

Crush: Rayvan/Carlin McKin

Other: Orign, England; Maker, Unknown; Archenemy, Victoria Blanks; Human Friends, TBD; Psycic Abilities, Reads the Future, Dreams; More....

message 4: by Noel (last edited Aug 24, 2010 04:16AM) (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Name: Carina
Gander: F
Race: Elf
Appearance: pretty blonde with icy blue eyes is 5'3
Attitude: depends on teh situation
Family: The Taras - parents and kid brother killed by vampire attack
Crush: open
Other:

message 5: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
You dont have to make a charrie known to the World, Deberah. Make it up! Keep it intresting! This is for your imagination only...and whoever's playing with you. Your charries, if their from a book, dont have to follow their attitutes from whatever book they were in. Carina? I made her up. She didnt even excist until 3 minutes ago. Now, she has a blank past and blanker future...and we're gonna have to rp it. Some for your Elisbeth.

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Elsbeth...not Elisbeth, dear Carina. I hate having my name mispelled. After so many years, it gets tiresome. vv

PS: Thanks, Noel. I think I've got it now. Are we going to wait for more players? Deb/Your BookishDame

message 7: by Noel (last edited Aug 24, 2010 04:04AM) (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Nope. Just go on ahead. Anyone who wants to join in on the RP can...and then we mold our stories to fit theres. Its kinda fun/weird.

And I appogize for spelling you name wrong.

message 8: by Deborah (last edited Aug 24, 2010 03:31PM) (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments The Blue Mansion is deathly quiet. Early sunset has sent a striae of orange-tinged light throughout the downstairs burning with concentration on the staircase winding upwards from the foyer. An elaborate grandfather clock speaks in booming barotone announcing the hour.

I'm feeling stiff, and reach to the ceiling to stretch as I rise from my towering 4 poster bed. My heavy canopy curtains keep both sound and light densely muted, but I know the sun has set because I'm hungry and I'm irritable.

I'm rarely a happy camper when I first wake up! Grasping the bellpull, I ring for my handmaiden to dress me, and my blood servant who will refresh me.

message 9: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
-Hint hint-wink wink-

Deborah? Better just copy and paste that to the Upper Class RP page. This is just where we make our characters. We RP on the page that says RP on it. In this case, its the Upper Class RP. Not the Charries page. =) good try though.

message 10: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (thebookishdame) | 27 comments Rats!!! See, I told you I'm a baby rper

message 11: by Noel (new)

Noel | 1813 comments Mod
Haha, its fine. Ive seen worse. Just try to mix it in with what I typed, ok? thats why its roleplaying'. you really gotta blend your writing into the other persons.