Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Fantasy/Sci-Fi > Starship Troopers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures (last edited Aug 21, 2010 02:38PM) (new)

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| | 482 comments Cos...Just like it so very much!!!! :)

message 2: by Phillip (new)

Phillip | 10493 comments it was a lot of fun the first time i saw it - i might have to go back and look at it again one of these days.

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| | 482 comments isn't it just?? it's even better the second time when you notice tiny stuff that escaped your attention before, it all fits so well.

message 4: by James (new)

James (m0gb0y74) | 58 comments It's no where near as good as the book, but it is good fun to watch. I can't remember which of the sequels was ok - it was the one where they did a 'last stand' in an outpost tower.

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| | 482 comments *tries to recall*

~ no success~

Must Watch Again!

message 6: by Bill (new)

Bill (kernos) | 141 comments I liked the movie too, actually better than the book which, IMO, was a weird political essay.

St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| | 482 comments no kiddin'? actually it figures (about the book) cos the movies are based on a very off centric yet compelling ideology, wonder what the genre is called I can think of atleast two other big franchises.