Lady Gaga Haterz! discussion

30 views
Why do you hate Lady Gaga?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
Why?


message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
Me too. She's a freak!


message 3: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) She doesn't own pants!!!


message 4: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) I tried finding a picture of her in pants but failed.


message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
alls she wheres is a bra and underwear,


message 6: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) Yes I know!!!


message 7: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) Her videos are so sexist and scary.


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Frightning


message 9: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) Agreed.


message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
Zoha wrote: "Her videos are so sexist and scary."

yeah and she always has girls making out with eachother. and guys making out with eachother, which is just gross!


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you please stop inviting me to this group. I don't Hate or Love I like listening to her music.


message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
nope sorry, i don't go through and pick, i just do all it take too much time


message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
go figure


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoha wrote: "Did you know she worship's the demon."

no she doesn"! Why do make a group when someone could ealisy ask GR people to deleted it because it is rude


message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
Megan Erin wrote: "Zoha wrote: "Did you know she worship's the demon."

no she doesn"! Why do make a group when someone could ealisy ask GR people to deleted it because it is rude"


u r being deleted!


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Join my group- it's totally better than this. It's called teenager writers.


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

it's in books and literature- literature and fiction


message 18: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments Her videos are freaky and she's bisexual if you guys haven't noticed yet


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

she looks like a freak....creeps me out


message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments I know! shes like 20 and she already has wrinkles


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

true......ancient relic is what she is


message 22: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) Stop scaring me people. *shiver*


message 23: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments haha lol she is one weird person


message 24: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) I agree.


message 25: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Bored•to•Death wrote: "Zoha wrote: "Her videos are so sexist and scary."

yeah and she always has girls making out with eachother. and guys making out with eachother, which is just gross!"


That is really damn homophobic. Wow.


message 26: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "Her videos are freaky and she's bisexual if you guys haven't noticed yet"

Is bisexuality a bad thing?


message 27: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
Joshua wrote: "♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "Her videos are freaky and she's bisexual if you guys haven't noticed yet"

Is bisexuality a bad thing?"


yes it is


message 28: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "Joshua wrote: "♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "Her videos are freaky and she's bisexual if you guys haven't noticed yet"

Is bisexuality a bad thing?"

yes it is"


Why?


message 29: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "Joshua wrote: "♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "Her videos are freaky and she's bisexual if you guys haven't noticed yet"

Is bisexuality a bad thing?"

yes it is"


You know, you seem really homophobic. And if there is a heaven and hell, you are going to burn in Hell for a long, long time.


message 30: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments ummmm-but i don't really see what's so bad about homosexuality. It shouldn't really matter though because you believe in God and you shouldn't judge people on what they are to be honest


message 31: by Joshua (last edited Aug 22, 2010 02:32PM) (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "ummmm-but i don't really see what's so bad about homosexuality. It shouldn't really matter though because you believe in God and you shouldn't judge people on what they are to be honest"

I don't believe in God. I believe that EVERYONE should be treated as equals.

Also, you seem to have a short attention span, because I said "IF there is a heaven and hell".


message 32: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments oh wow, but i was refering to ♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ when I said the whole God thing and yes everyone should be treated equally


message 33: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "oh wow, but i was refering to ♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ when I said the whole God thing and yes everyone should be treated equally"

Oh, whoops. Sorry.


message 34: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments it's fine >.< why do youu reply to every post people make?


message 35: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) because I don't like homophobics. They piss me the hell off. I have friends who are gay and I know they don't like to be put down.


message 36: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
Joshua wrote: "♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "Joshua wrote: "♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "Her videos are freaky and she's bisexual if you guys haven't noticed yet"

Is bisexuality a bad thing?..."


Because, if you are gay or bi, you go to hell


message 37: by Chachi (last edited Aug 22, 2010 03:02PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments hmm reminds me that I have a gay brother and keeps denying the fact that he is and I dislike him, not because of his gayness but everything else that is wrong with him


message 38: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "Joshua wrote: "♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "Joshua wrote: "♫♪Devil's Daughter♪♫ wrote: "Her videos are freaky and she's bisexual if you guys haven't noticed yet"

Is bisexua..."


Actually, that's not true. I have read the Bible. It doesn't say that ANYWHERE.


message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
Yeah I don't believe you, your the one who doesn't believe in God.


message 40: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "Yeah I don't believe you, your the one who doesn't believe in God."

I'm sorry you don't believe me. I have read the Bible though. You don't have to be religious to read a book.


message 41: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 22 comments Mod
It's a book, a very specail religous book. I don't think you read it.


message 42: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) ♥Forget Princess, I want to be a Vampire♥ wrote: "It's a book, a very specail religous book. I don't think you read it."

It is a religious book, but it's not limited to religious people. I read it. It's not banned for me to read it.


message 43: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) He could read it and not believe what it said in it. I read a little bit of the Bible. I'm not a Christian but Muslim and my religion says no bi or homo. I don't know about y'all.


message 44: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Zoha wrote: "He could read it and not believe what it said in it. I read a little bit of the Bible. I'm not a Christian but Muslim and my religion says no bi or homo. I don't know about y'all."

I know in the Bible Jesus doesn't really approve of homosexuals and bisexuals, but there is NOTHING in there that says they'll go to hell. NOTHING.


message 45: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Even though there is no Hell. Or Heaven.


message 46: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) You believe there isn't and believe that there is. You have your won faith, I have my own.


message 47: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) I know. That's what I believe and I respect all religions. I'm just angry that people think such things that aren't true (ie gays and bisexuals will go to hell).


message 48: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 15 comments Yeah it says nothing about that in the Bible but people like to assume God's word. I've heard that myth so many times like wtf?


message 49: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) What myths??


message 50: by Joshua (new)

Joshua (mediarulestheworld) Zoha wrote: "What myths??"

That gays and bisexuals will go to hell.


« previous 1
back to top