Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Monthly Group Read > September Read - Wintergirls

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Are you going to be reading Wintergirls for September's group read? If yes, here's a place where you can discuss your thoughts and feelings on the book! Try not to give any spoilers, but if you can't help it try to mark it in some way so that the book won't be ruined for those who haven't finished the book. Thanks!

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (nickyblue7) I will b :) even though i already read it (its awesome!)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) oh my god, i almost bought that book last night! lol!

message 4: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I loved Wintergirls! Awh, you should've bought it! It's amazing!

message 5: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) err Im not going to read it on Sep because I have already, but I'll discuss it because it's a fantastic book

message 6: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) That's fine. I've read it already too. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I already read wintergirls too. It's amazing. Can't wait to heard wat everyone else thinks.

message 8: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Neuville (alexisneuville) :) I'll be reading it. I have to read a few more books but I'll start it probably next week! :)

message 9: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Awesome, I can't wait for you to read it Lexi. I loved Wintergirls. It was amazing, very sad and slightly disturbing in places, but so very well written.

message 10: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) So have you finished reading this yet Lexi?

message 11: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Neuville (alexisneuville) Yea! Finished a few days ago actually! :) It was really good and sad, but it was a bit confusing at times. I didn't understand the numbers in the paranthases at first so I had to google it! :) But it was great! Anderson is a great author, I must say. I've read Twisted, which is another one of her books, and I thought it was great! :) I've got a book blog and I reviewed it, so if you want to check it out! :)
http://thebookrehab.blogspot.com/

message 12: by Mackenzie (last edited Sep 26, 2010 11:30AM) (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) I'm glad you liked it, Lexi. I read your review of Wintergirls and I really liked it!

message 13: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Neuville (alexisneuville) :) Thanks Mackenzie!

message 14: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) No problem ! :)

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread