Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

Book Lists by Author > Tricia Goyer

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Feb 05, 2011 11:48AM) (new)

Rachel Brand The Big Sky Series
1. Beside Still Waters: A Novel (2011)
2. Along Wooden Paths (2011)

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (goodreadscombarbara_beers) | 1460 comments Mod
I heard from Tricia Goyer that book #2 in the series, Along Wooden Paths will be released in the fall, and #3, as yet untitled, will be released spring 2012.

I invited her to goodreads during our chat.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand Thanks for the info, Barbara. Do you know what the series is going to be called?

message 4: by Barbara (new)

I heard today, from a very reliable source -- Tricia Goyer, that the series will be entitled The Big Sky Series.

message 5: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 802 comments Updated the book to reflect this series name. :)

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand Thanks guys :)

message 7: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 32 comments She writes a good books !

message 8: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 1324 comments Mod
I got my gift in the mail from her yesterday. It was a calendar filled with Amish pictures, facts, and recipes really cool!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand Aww, that sounds lovely, Lorie! Hope you enjoy :)

message 10: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 802 comments I got my gift too yesterday Lorie! :)

message 11: by Barbara (last edited Apr 15, 2011 03:16PM) (new)

I got mine too! I love the pictures and all the extras on each page. I don't think I'll cut the coupon out of the back page though.

I got a second one today, but in a different envelope. My first one came from LifeWay and today's was from Pure Entertainment(?). I tossed the envelope and can't remember exactly.

I still don't think I'll cut the coupon out if either!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (misscalico) | 128 comments I read Along Wooded Paths today for the second time. I really, really enjoyed it.

message 13: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 119 comments Sarah, I have recently read Along Wooded Paths by Tricia and it was wonderful, cant wait to read other books that continue the story..

message 14: by Camille (new)

Camille (camlovesraptors) | 802 comments As soon as I can finish up this semester that is high on my priority of books to read! Cannot wait!!

message 15: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn V I finished "A big Sky Novel' series by Tricia Goyer; and it was such a great series. The ending book; made me giddy with delight