Warrior Dogs RP:The rise of Icepack discussion

Rps > DarkPack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceheart crossed Snakefang's path. "This is my territory!" she hissed loudly.

message 3: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Aug 22, 2010 01:48PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang scented the air. He scented other dog for the first time in a long time.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((k))
Jaggedfang stopped as he heard crackling in the bushes. He growled loud.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((Wait....i thought....OH!!!!! Deathbite and Snakefang are half-brothers not Jaggedfang and Snakefang. Okay i get it now))

Jaggedfang looked up. That looked like his son

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang stopped growling "snakefang?"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((lolz I umm...died!! imagine having someone say that to u!))
Jaggenfang smiled "My son!"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang smiled "How did u die?"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang held back a laugh "My evil boy..."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((lolz))

Jaggedfang nodded "Good! U grew up well."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments "Its all worth it. Trust me...here we have control of everything!" he said

message 12: by Carson (new)

Carson Blackice stepped out of the shadows. "Yes,anything is worth it to be a ruler."He growled.

message 13: by Carson (new)

Carson Blackice growled and kicked him in the stomach,jumping back on four feet.

message 14: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Bloodtouch watched them in silent amusment. how touching- a family reunion! he could almost laugh out loud, if that was his style. stupid creatures. did they not know they could be ruling the entire world instead of just their territory right now? no, of course not. maybe a few innocent wolves would die in the process, but that was okay. his death had already happened, and it wasnt so bad. one, or two, or a hundred wolves dead- just more ranks for his army. they were only pawns- his plans were laid.

message 15: by Carson (new)

Carson Blackice snarled, clawing a Snakefang's stomach,then leaned forward and nipped his leg,hitting a nerve.

message 16: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Meghan(mablepaw!!!!) wrote: "Rainheart wrote: "Bloodtouch watched them in silent amusment. how touching- a family reunion! he could almost laugh out loud, if that was his style. stupid creatures. did they not know they could b..."

((who said this was a pack? i just meant Bloodtouch has been here long enough to know at least some of the magics of the forest, enough to see other some other dogs))

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((what evere who cares just roleplay!))

Jaggenfang's ears pricked and he glared at Snakefang "Your territory?!"

message 18: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Bloodtouch stayed silent and unseen.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang nodded "I know...."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang didnt move. he just sat there calmly

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang smirked "There are so many things you need to learn! If we fight we are just going to injure each other and we cant die here!!! So there is no point!! We should be working together to make a plan!"

message 22: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) "thats what i like to hear" Bloodtouch crowed, stepping out from his hiding place. "that is smarts right there, my friend."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceheart growled loudly from behind bushes, then she launced on top of Bloodtourch. "This is DarkPack!" she yowled. "No dogs may be friends!"

message 24: by Carson (new)

Carson Meghan(mablepaw!!!!) wrote: ""stop dad, or he won't leave YOUR territory!" Snakefang scented the air, "there's another dog! were under attack!""

((I cracked up when I read that!!!!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Me too))

message 26: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Bloodtouch easily kicked her off, making sure to crack a few ribs in the process. "who said i was a friend?" he said, his eyes icy cold, though his posture was relaxed and open.

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star watched the exchange with little interest, wondering if he should leave the dogs to bicker or not. Remaining where he was would be so... boring.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceheart snarled a Bloodtourch. "Don't bother trying to kill me! Rats have already done that!"

message 29: by Carson (new)

Carson Blackice watched.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceheart turned suddenly to Blackice. "I know you're there, Blackice! I have the best nose that any dog ever had! Alive and dead!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((YA))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Iceheart joined in. She slashed his flank.

message 33: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Bloodtouch rolled his eyes and shook his head but said nothing.

message 34: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star snorted, taking that oppurtunity to make his presence known. "Respect? Tell me, runt, what do you know about respect?" Sitting down, he regarded Snakefang with a bored look. "And any plan of yours is one that I would never put my full faith in" he added with a sneer.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang rolled his eyes "SHUT UP ALL OFF YOU!!!! You arent making any sense!!! I know a dog that can help us get into the real world.."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang looked at Snakefang "I ment I know a dog here! that can help us you idiot!"

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments SkullFace crouched in bushes spying on their coversation. His blue eyes glowed.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments SkullFace let out a growl. He walked out, a skinny, well muscled, lean wolf dog. He had a skull on his face hiding his pick flesh.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments SkullGace smiled showing long white, drooling, fangs. "I wanted to be a bother." He growled menacingly.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments ((Is SnakeFang a girl or boy? Oh and have you seen the SSS warriors into the wild serious?))

SkullFace smirked.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments ((On youtube.))

SkullFace shrugged. "I could be some use." He tried to perswade her.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments ((I do that all the time! how can you not alowed to be on youtube!?))

SkullFace nodded.

message 43: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "Sure he could be of use" snickered Chaos-star. "He could help point out to you that nobody is going to work for two mousebrains who all of a sudden think that anyone in this dark forest would actually do their bidding. I mean please, what did you do to get in here, mutt?" Chaos-star directed the question at Snakefang. "Did you kill a bunny?"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang looked at them all with a glare "Just give me a few days to track down Demonstar and We wil have n issues getting into the real world"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments A black and white demonic looking dog stepped out of the shadows "And i have killed 4 warriors, 1 leader and 2 deputies...." This dgs voice sounded evil and mean and his eyes were filled with darkness and his claws were long and bloodstained. He was quite scary.

"Demonstar!!!" Jaggedfang said happily and half excitedly.

Demonstar nodded to him

message 46: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((AND lost))

message 47: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Chaos-star laughed openly at all three of them, although the sound was far from joyful. Rather, it was a cruel, malicious sound. "Seven apprentices? Ohh... I'm scared" Chaos-star sneered at Snakefang sarcastically before turning to Demonstar. "And what are you meant to be? An overfed doggypet attempting to look intimidating? A peice of advice, mouse-brain; chubby dogs don't exactly succeed in scaring anyone"

message 48: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((Can you tell me whats going on?))

message 49: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Demonstar has arrived and Jaggedfang thinks that he'll be able to help him))

message 50: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((Oh, and Chaos-star is pratcially dissing Snakefang, Jaggedfang and Demonstar))

« previous 1 3