Warrior Dogs RP:The rise of Icepack discussion

Charries > DarkPack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this okay with you Cartle? Delete it is it isn't. DarkPack is the dog version of Dark Forest. DarkForestPack was too long in my opinion. Fill this out if you want to join:

Name:
Former Pack:
Mate (Dead or Alive):
Apprentice(s):
Appearance:
Cause of Death:
Other:

*Note* You dog MUST be evil. It had to do something bad in it's previous life to get into DarkPack. You can put what he/she did under Other.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2010 12:24PM) (new)

Name: Iceheart
Former Rank: Healer
Former Pack: ForestPack
Mate (Dead or Alive): None
Apprentice(s): Heavyfoot (dead)
Appearance: Pure-white long-haired
Cause of Death: Iceheart ate a rat that was poisoned by Twolegs
Other: Iceheart used to kill her sick clanmates by putting deathberries in their prey.

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson This is great,Wolfy!

message 4: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Aug 22, 2010 01:02PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Jaggedfang
male
former rank: Warrior
Former pack: Forestpack
Former Apprentice:none
App:

PA: Mean, aggressive and ruthless. He is a big and strong bully.
Cause of Death: Killed in a battle with Icepack
Reason for Darkforest: He worked his pup until he almost died and didnt care. He was plotting to kill the leader and Deputy so he could lead the clan. He eventually killed the deputy and no one found out.
Kin:Deathbite(pup) Snakefang(half-brother)
Crush:....
mate:.....
other:???

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments that would be kinda cool

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments lol he is a killer. heehee

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments heeeheeehhhehehehehhehehee they are the same

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments heehee so watcha doing?

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments thats nice i think and Lol hi mable

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments lol okay. Wait ur grandparents kick u off the computer?

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments oh wow...

message 14: by Carson (last edited Aug 23, 2010 11:16AM) (new)

Carson Name: Blackice
Former Rank: deputy
Former Pack: Icepack
Mate (Dead or Alive): OPEN!!
Apprentice(s): Nikkistar
Appearance: http://www.helpfinddomingo.com/doming...
Cause of Death: Poisoned himself with deathberries.
Other: tried to murder Swiftstar to become leader himself but was stopped and killed himself because he didn't win.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments her pups are still alive...

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Stormpack thats Mistypup,Blizzardpup and Rockpup

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments lol yea...:'(

message 19: by Carson (new)

Carson Are you going to make a charrie for Emberpup in Starpack?

message 20: by Rainheart (last edited Aug 26, 2010 07:57PM) (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Name: Bloodtouch
Former Rank: Warrior
Former Pack: Lightning Pack
Mate (Dead or Alive): Moonshadow- dead, killed by Bloodtouch himself
Apprentice(s): Littlepaw- killed by Bloodtouch
Appearance: Dark red and white coat, with blood red eyes. his body is thin and hard with muscles that arent visable, making him quick and lithe. his flanks and ears are torn and scarred.
Cause of Death: Was killed by his pack, but it was many years ago
Other: He went mad as an apprentice after being abused by his mentor, who threatened him with death if he told anyone. he grew up, hidding his madness well. suddenly, pack members started to disappear, starting with Bloodtouch's previous mentor. there was a pattern- anyone who found and reported the mutilated body of the vanished member was killed. no trace of the killer was found until they found the body of Moonshadow, Bloodtouch's mate, who had reported finding the body of the beta. she had a piece of Bloodtouch's fur in her claws. Bloodtouch was then killed by his pack, and they made him feel every bit of pain his victims had felt as they died.

message 21: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Aug 26, 2010 03:01AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Name: Chaos-star

Former Rank: Leader

Former Pack: StormPack

Mate (Dead or Alive): None, Chaos-star despised the very thought of having a crush, let alone a mate.

Apprentice(s): Cloudpaw- Chaos-stars first apprentice, killed because Chaos-star wanted his sister as an apprentice
Rosetail- Cloudpaws sister
Talonclaw- killed in a battle
Adderfang- killed in a fight for Deputy

Appearance: Observing Chaos-star from his left side, he looks like your average black, large and muscular male. From any other angle, however, he is very different. Running from the tip of his right eye to the his back heel on the right is a rich golden, ribbon-like stripe accompanied with dazzling golden eyes

Cause of Death: Chaos-star surprisingly lived to old age, mainly due ot the reason that no cat could oppose him without breaking the Warrior Code; The Leaders word is the Warrior Code.

Reason: Chaos-stars crimes are numerous, although were each committed for various reasons. Unlike some cats, Chaos-star was not soley driven by the need for power. Perhaps this is simply because he seemed to strive to be different. In fact, it is not certain if there was any drive behind Chaos-stars actions. A list and description of his crimes may be found below;

1. As an apprentice, Chaos-star was less than pleased that his brother Seastone received the Deputy as his mentor, and this set Chaos-star out on a quest for revenge. As a kit, Chaos-star had always strived to be better than his brother, and the fact that Seastone got the Deputy as his mentor was a big blow to him. Because of this, Chaos-star would find all sorts of different ways to shame his brother. These included;
-stealing the prey that Seastone had caught and claiming that Chaospaw caught it, leaving Seapaw with pitifully small amounts of prey.
-leaving bones in Seastones nest and accusing him of snacking throughout the night, particularly if there was a lack of prey,
-putting thorns in the bedding Seapaw supplied,
-in fact, in one case, Chaospaw insisted that his brother give the kits a certain peice of fresh-kill. What Seapaw didn't know was Chaospaw had stuffed it full of deathberries. The result was that the three kits ate it and later on died, although their mother did eventually detect the berries. The only reason Seapaw remained in the Clan was because e insisted it was an accident- he didn't know they were in there.

2. When Chaospaw and Seapaw became warriors, Chaos-storm had another reason to be jealous. Seastone had a mate; Snowleaf. Despite attempts to ignore how happy his brother was, Chaos-storm eventually grew fed up with it and tried to sabotage their relationship. His attempts included spreading rumours around the Clan and feeding false information to Snowleaf, altough whenever accused Chaos-storm played the innocent card, having twisted Seastones words to his own desire.

3. When Seastone got an apprentice before Chaos-storm, Chaos-storm killed the apprentice during a battle with another Clan.

4. When Seastone next got another apprentice, Chaos-storm got one at the same time, but Chaos-storm had received Cloudpaw instead of Rosepaw, who was the one Chaos-storm really wanted as an apprentice. For this, Chaos-storm killed Cloudpaw and Rosepaws mentor, telling everybody that he witnessed Rosepaws mentor kill Cloudpaw and he sprung out to defend the apprentice, but it was too late. According to Chaos-storm, he only killed Rosepaws mentor out of self-defense

5. Seastone was made Deputy before Chaos-storm, only infuriating Chaos-storm more. Chaos-storm ended up killing one of Seastones and Snowleafs kits, really just trying to get a small peice of vengance

6. Hiding his jealousy well, Chaos-storm killed Seastones next apprentice and set Seastone up for it. Seastone was exiled, and Chaos-storm became the next Deputy. Due to Chaos-storms populatrity amongst the Clan, nobody took any notice that he was brother ot the supposingly evil cat that they just exiled.

7. Building up his supporters, two of them being Chaos-storms previous apprentices, a she-cat by the name of Rainflight expressed some interest in Chaos-storm. Feeling the same for the she-cat but hating the fact that he was displaying weakness by crushing on someone, Chaos-storm killed the she-cat.

8. Chaos-storm didn't take long to kill off the previous leader. He also killed the Medicine Cat Apprentice, as they witnessed this crime

9. Chaos-star slowly began changing his Clan, beginning with teaching them to turn away from StarClan. He managed to convince them that they could be independent of StarClan.

10. Any who opposed him were killed in different ways. they were either
-Starved
-Dehydrated
- Their pelt, ears, eyes, nose, claws and tail were all torn off and they were left to suffer
- They were bled to death
-Drowned
-Given to rats
-Fed to dogs
-Or just up-front fighting with whoever was Deputy at the time. If the Deputy failed any cat could face that cat and whoever one was made Deputy next

11. He killed... alot

12. Chaos-star constantly stole prey and territory from other Clans, a simple display of his power over the other Clans.

13. He made apprentices fight a fellow warrior (to prove their strength) and kill a kit/friends (to prove their loyalty) before allowing them to become Warriors

14. Chaos-star tended to belittle the Warrior Code in any way possible, and corrupted kits at an early age.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Name: Talonclaw
Former Rank: Deputy
Former Pack: Storm
Apprentice(s): Lilypaw- died from greencough
Appearance: http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl...
Cause of Death: Was killed by Adderfang in a battle over the position for Deputy
Other: Was a strong believer in Chaos-star, and had always despised StarClan anyway ever since his whole family died.

Name: Adderfang
Former Rank: Deputy
Former Pack: Storm
Apprentice(s): None
Appearance: http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl...
Cause of Death: Was killed in battle
Other: Adderfang was another firm believer in Chaos-star, and did alot of his dirty work for him.

message 23: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Whats Bloodpack? i said Bonepack...

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments same thing!

message 25: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ... oh im sorry ill change it then.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments it k! If ur new you have an excuse lolz

message 27: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Thank you!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm...maybe I should make Heavyfoot.

message 30: by Carson (new)

Carson Forestpack has a healer but she is inactive...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Poo, who is it?

message 32: by Carson (new)

Carson Its Leopardpath,Savanna's charrie.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwww, it's okay. I'll just change Heavyfoot to dead.

message 34: by Carson (new)

Carson She's leaving. If no one takes Leopardpath we can delete her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Are you sure she's leaving? Cuz if she comes back and realizes that we deleted Leopardpath...

message 36: by Carson (new)

Carson She can make her again. Or something.

message 37: by Carson (last edited Aug 30, 2010 02:45PM) (new)

Carson Name: Hawkwing
Former Rank: Warrior
Former Pack: Stormpack
Mate (Dead or Alive): Leafstorm(Starpack)
Kin:Windheart(Son,Stormpack)Gale(Daughter,Loner)
Apprentice(s): Open
Appearance: http://www.virginmedia.com/images/rob...
Cause of Death: Tried to kill his son(Windheart then Windpaw)but Leafstorm stoped him and he killed her. Windpaw saw his father kill his mother and grew angry. He and his father fought. Windpaw over came the older and stronger dog and killed him,without mercy. Windpaw only had a stratch and was given his warrior name.
Other:

message 38: by Carson (new)

Carson Okay.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments yes i iz back. *starts meditating*

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm-snores.

Making a dude hold on.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments yes.

Name: SkullFace
Former rank: deputy
Former pack: Forest
Mate: In starclan.
Appearence: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f...
Reason of death: He was killed by a ;eader when he tried to kill her.

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments I know! Oh it took me FOREVER to find that pic...

Savana My real name is Sydney | 235 comments yup already posted :)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demonstar(eyes)
male
Former leader
Former Forestpack
App:
[image error]
Personlity: Demonstar is evil and mean. He is very very sneaky and sly. Some dogs said that when u were around him it felt as if there was a demonic presence there. Demonstar liked to kill for fun and he killed brutally. He is not very trust worthy either.

History: When Demonstar was born into Forestpack there was already something evil about his presence. When he became an apprentice he was stronger than most and during battle training he liked to fight claws out! When he became deputy most cats questioned the leaders decision but he said it would make the clan stronger. When the leader mysteriously died surprisingly no one suspected Demonstar(eyes at the time). When Demonstar became leader he as brutal. He killed his warriors when the questioned his decisions and kits were trained harder than apprentices. Demonstar was eventually killed by a falling tree that took all of his lives.
Kin:he killed most of them
Crush:Dont even try
Mate:none
other: He got his warrior name Demoneyes because when he grew angry his eyes went completely black and he was unstoppable/unhurtable/unkillable! He also has special connections with the real world.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, Demonstar has an awesome picture!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Yes lol he is. and thanks Wolfy

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments if ur talkin to me thanks:D

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Srry i would but I am in 120 groups and i cant keep track of the ones i own so mabye when i get them cleared out

« previous 1