The Well-Rounded Reader discussion

Member Chat > Suggestions for the Group

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KristenR (new)

KristenR (klrenn) | 86 comments Mod
Got a suggestion for something you'd like to see in this group? Don't hesitate to mention it!

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) I would like to see personal challenges, if you don't mind Kristen. So that each person can create their own challenge in addition to the ones you've thought of already - like "read 50 owned books in a year", or "Read 25 library books" or "Read books with green covers" or whatever.

Maybe a folder for that? :)

Oh, and I think also a tracking folder, so that people can keep track of what they are doing and their own progress. Or are we supposed to create our own threads under each folder and track individually by challenge?

message 3: by KristenR (last edited Sep 09, 2010 05:37PM) (new)

There is actually a folder for other personal challenges, but since there are no posts in it yet it doesn't show up on the page.

I was thinking that we'd each create our own threads under each challenge - do you see any problems doing it that way?

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) Nope! That's fine! :D

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) Hey, guys. I was wondering if you were filling in your different challenges with books already read this year and doing it for 2010 or moving forward with books you want to read for the next 12 months starting today? Not sure which way we were going. :)

message 6: by KristenR (new)

I think either way would be fine. I like to do it for the calendar year, just makes more sense for me. If you fill in with books you've read so far this year, it would be interesting to see how close you've come without trying, and then reset for 2011.

message 7: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) Ok, sounds good. I can't wait to see....