Dirty Little Secret discussion

Bisexual > Bisexual Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 283 (283 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Start*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit and Derek rode the bus to school. they got off and headed to the highschool hoping to be unnoticed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek saw Kyler and walked over with Lirit under their big umbrella "need some help?" he asked holding it over all three of them.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged and lirit walked with him inside. They walked inside and Derek put the umberella in his locker. Lirit walked to her locker as well. She grabbed her things for art and walked to class. derek went to history.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit sat sort of in the back quietly. She looked at the table as she set her things down.

Derek sat somewhat close to Kyler.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded slightly reachign under her chair and grabbing his pencile. She looked at her lonely table and then up at him handing him his pencile.

Derek said "here' when the teacher called his name.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She waved her hand to the table and scooted her stuff over a bit.

Derek took some notes and realized he already knew this stuff. He sighed softly and looked over at Kyler.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I LOOVE THAT SONG!!!!))

Derek smiled slightly at her.

She looked at his hand "lirit" she said softly taking it hesitantly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((AWESOME!!!))

She looked down and shrugged opening her sketchbook to almost the last page. She started to draw something random as she usually did.

Derek chuckled softly smiling more.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok lol))

Lirit stopped her pencile and lookeda t the table then at Marx raising a brow. "dude you don't even know me"

Derek had tried to pass her a note all during class.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes slightly hoping he wouldn't notice. She was drawing a random person. He didn't have a face yet but then again she just started. She looked back down at her drawwing and continued.

Derek sighed softly and walked out of class as well. He walked to his locker and got his things for Math.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The note read hey what class you have next?

She looked up at him almost glaring but she pulled back her gaze trying to look unfazed almost distant "what?" she asked softly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up at her and smiled. "Im derek" he said softly.

She shrugged "It's nothing really" accept for the fact that my parents are dead she thought.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled a bit more and then sighed softly seeing that she put her headphones in.

"Im serious I'm fine" she said softly getting goose bumps at his closeness.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Science" he smiled slightly "you?"

she clenched and unclenched her pencile blushing slightly. She pulled a bit further away looking at him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled softly "Im sorry"

She bit her lip "but nothing's wrong...Im just a quiet person" she said softly and went back to work on her drawing.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed softly tapping her chin with her pencil. She looked around the room having finished the top half of the body and now needing a face.

He chuckled softly again.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He handed in his homework as well.

Lirit blushed slightly and tapped Marx's finger softly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"this sounds weird but...can I draw you?" she asked timidly. "I have the body done..I just need a face and head.."

Derek took notes. He wasn't so good in this class.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned a little more to face him and adjusted herself looking up at him and starting to draw.

Derek smirked and taped her shoulder "you might wanna turn that down" he said softly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((scary))

Derek chuckled softly and wrote down the homework.

She turned a little more and tipped the page up a little to get a better look at him wihle she drew.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((we are in class lol))

Derek sighed softly not exactly getting the home work.

Lirit was looking back and forth from him to her drawing her hand moving like crazy as she added detail after detail nearly finished.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol , I'll be in class tooxD))

Michael walked into Art class a bit late and saw Lirit and Marx

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Her hand stopped "it's ok" she said blinking a little. She was in her zone and then suddenly snapped out of it. She started drawing again.

derek was on the second to last problem and tapped Kyler's shoulder "I dont really get this one.."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit hadn't noticed Michael she was in her zone again as she was almost finished with the drawing.

He nodded several times "oh...ok" he smiled slihgtly understanding and finished the problem. the next one was pretty much teh same 'thanks"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael took the seat beside Marx

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael looked at Marx then looked away

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael took out his drawing book and started to sketch

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit frowned and looked at Marx setting down her drawing.

Derek put his things away and waited for the bell to ring.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael sketched down some random things

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit sighed softly hoping it was done enough. She looked it over and shrugged puttig away her sketch book. "you're a little late" she said to michael. The bell was about to ring.

Derek got his things for science and walked to his locker putting away his stuff.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael looked at her "Probably" He smirked then packed up all his stuff and went to Gym

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek sighed softly and went to science.

Lirit walked to math.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael put his bag on the ground and changed in the change room

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit sat down in the back.

derek sat in the middle of the room with a soft sigh.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit doodled until the teacher came in.

Derek saw Marx.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek shrugged and sighed softly.

Math started and Lirit went straight into the homework getting it done.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure :D))

Lirit picked up her thing and walked to her locker. She put them away and got out her wallet for lunch.

Derek got his wallet and walked to lunch next to lirit as he usually did.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit looked up at him and shrugged "sure" she said softly. derek looked at him and then at Lirit. He raised a brow but shrugged.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek nodded "derek" he said almost like lirit had earlier. She was eating her food.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael was sitting by himself at an empty table. He was new

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit nodded. Derek chuckled softly "Im her older brother" he looked at her and then at his food then at the new guy. "you should go sit with the new guy" he whispered to her "be friendly....you're to quiet" derek poked Lirit "you sound like mom" she sighed and stood walking to the new guy "can I sit here?" she asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek chuckled "sorry she needs to be a little more social.."

She waited for Michael to answer hoping it was yes so she didn't get chewed out for not sitting with him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek smiled at Kyler and pulled out his wallet "here let me" he said handing her a 5.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael nodded "Sure" He said

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lirit smiled slightly. "thanks" she said softly and sat down starting to finish her piece of pizza.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He frowned "I didn't mean it like that...I was just trying to be nice" he put a hand behind his head.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded "you're welcome." he smiled slightly back.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael looked at her "You were dared or something to come sit with me right?" He said

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek sighed softly.

"nah but close" she smiled "my brother doesn't think im Social enough" she rolled her eyes and giggled softly. "so he decided to be mom for a moment and told me to sit with someone and be social" she easily lied about the last part.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6