Anime Fans discussion

Suggestions > Anime Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Winter Rose Phantom any new anime's that you'd recommend to us?

NocturnalRavings(Jodie) (mistrissmoon) | 1 comments Soul Eater,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and bleach? (i'm new,so i don't know what you'v already done D:)

Winter Rose Phantom ah. the only manime/manga i've watched/read have been shougou and fantasy like ccs and tokyo mew mew and such

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys should join my group- it's called Teenager Writers. If you look for it you can find it in Books and Literature- Literature and Fiction. See you there!

message 5: by Perro (new)

Perro *squeals and faints then revives!* TOKYO MEW MEW!!!!

message 6: by Perro (new)

Perro Fatima wrote: "You guys should join my group- it's called Teenager Writers. If you look for it you can find it in Books and Literature- Literature and Fiction. See you there!"

What is teenage writers about?

Winter Rose Phantom Miki wrote: "*squeals and faints then revives!* TOKYO MEW MEW!!!!"

I LOVE TOKYO MEW MEW *SQUEAls!*

message 8: by Perro (new)

Perro MIKI: IKR?! WHO DOESNT?!?!?!
BOB: BUMS!

Winter Rose Phantom LOL! :)

message 10: by Perro (new)

Perro ikr!

Winter Rose Phantom Any other anime's you guys wanna rp?

message 12: by Perro (new)

Perro umm! GOT IT! I WANNA RP V.B. ROSE BY BANRI!!!

Winter Rose Phantom i don't know that manga/anime

message 14: by Perro (new)

Perro U shood read it its good...

message 16: by Perro (new)

Perro do iiiiit! yaaaaaaay!

message 17: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariadee) | 8 comments OURAN!

message 18: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (strawberrypanic-ouran-furuba) | 12 comments Єmiℓy wrote: "OURAN!"

YES!! OURAN IS FREAKING EPIC!!!

message 19: by Amy *Sparks Fly* (new)

Amy *Sparks Fly* maybe some roleplays??

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Soul Eater is awesomeness! Get Backers is good also, though I haven't gotten very far in it. I've been meaning to start reading/watching Bleach.

message 21: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) hey i'm grace but call me rose it suites me better.any way i'm looking to start a new series cause the authors don't write quick enough and i'm getting tired of waiting on my series to come out so i've started to find new series to keep me entrested while i wait for the new vols of my series plus i want to expand so, do you guys have any suggestions?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm... What sorts of manga do you like, Rose?

message 23: by Shelia (last edited Jan 20, 2011 09:57AM) (new)

Shelia (strawberrypanic-ouran-furuba) | 12 comments I recommend Azumanga Daioh (so freaking funny), OHSHC (my favorite non-yuri anime EVER) and Sailor Moon (it's a classic)

message 24: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) Elese wrote: "Hm... What sorts of manga do you like, Rose?"
I like action/adventure.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

lol :D
+Anima, maybe?

message 26: by On'nanoko (new)

On'nanoko o norowa (CursedGirl) i really like Shonen i had some one else write that last comment so they must not have understood

message 27: by Shelia (last edited Jan 28, 2011 10:18AM) (new)

Shelia (strawberrypanic-ouran-furuba) | 12 comments The only Shounen I really like is Death Note. I've read Naruto, but I didn't like it.

message 28: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariadee) | 8 comments Naruto is seriously overrated, but I like it. I mean, it's not "OMGTHISISAWESOME", but it's good.

message 29: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (strawberrypanic-ouran-furuba) | 12 comments Definitely agree that it's overrated.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Naruto is manga for people who don't like manga. But yes, it is overrated.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

How does that work???

message 32: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (strawberrypanic-ouran-furuba) | 12 comments I guess it means that even if you don't like manga you'll like it. But I disagree

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. But that doesn't make sense, at least to me. If you didn't like manga why would they advertise to you if they have tons of people willing to spend the money for the actual material they want? If that makes any sense to you, guys.