Dirty Little Secret discussion

Gay > Gay Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Start*

message 2: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments Kalib sat around checking out a couple of guys that walked past him. He gave a smile at girls who smiled at him, but it was usless.

message 3: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow glared at his twin. "Si, go away." he huffed, crossing his arms. Silence snorted and walked off. "Don't be late to practice,brother." She replied.

message 4: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments He got up after a while and started walking around forgeting what he wanted to do. He laughed to himself thinking about his homosexuality.

message 5: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow sat his guitar on his lap, tuning it absently. Once he was satisfied with it he began playing. It couldn't hurt since he needed a new amp. Water and electronics don't mix well and the vinue refused to pay.

message 6: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments (hmm, where is he playing?)

message 7: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments (Outside the mall sorry, I wasn't spasific)

message 8: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments (okay)

Kalib walked away from the bench at walked outside and walked towards the sound of playing. "That's pretty good."

message 9: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow jumped ever so slightly, his hand pausing midstroke. "Thanks." he replied, smiling at the other. "It helps being stuck in a band." He made a face, all though he was joking.

message 10: by Chachi (last edited Aug 23, 2010 09:23PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "You're in a band? That's awesome. I play bass." he said and returned the smile.

message 11: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow nodded. "Screaming Silence. Has nothing to do with my sister. She joined after it was named. "He laughed. He tilted his head. "Oh do you?"

message 12: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Yeah, I stopped after a while because I got bored." he said and gave a small grin. "I'm gonna guess that Silence is your sister."

message 13: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Yes, and she's a pain in the ass. My twin." he rolled his eyes. He sat his guitar down. He smiled shyly at Kalib. "You seem bored."

message 14: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments He laughed. "I'm bored as hell. I've been checking out a couple of things inside the mall before I came out and questioning things."

message 15: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Questioning what things?" Sorrow ashed, tilting his head at him, "Hey if you've got nothing to do, wanna come watch the band make a fool out of ourselves at practice?"

message 16: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Just a few things and sure. It sounds really fun to do." Kalib smiled at him running his fingers through his hair.

message 17: by Rizza (last edited Aug 23, 2010 09:50PM) (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Alright." he sighed and pulled out his wallet, counting his money and sighed. "I need a new amp. Last venue had a leak and it ruined my amp."

message 18: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Aww, that sucks. Same thing happened to my cousin, but hers fizzed out and exploded. Literally exploded." Kalib said changing his face expression.

message 19: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Wow, that sucks.' he replied. "I'm afraid to plug it back in. It's old anyway, so it was amatter of time before it died, but I still need one."

message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Hmm. Since I don't really play anymore, you can have mine." he offered to him.

message 21: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Wow, thanks." Sorrow smiled. "But we just met, so, are you sure? I just need it for practice tonight." he was fidgiting with his pick.

message 22: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "I'm sure. You keep it whereever you need to. Like I said, I don't play anymore, so I don't really need it." Kalib nodded.

message 23: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow resisted the urge to hug Kalib. "Thank you." he settled for instead. "Um, I'll run this to the in my car. I'm starving."

message 24: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "No problem. Well, do you want to grab a bite to eat?" he asked giving a small smile.

message 25: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Um...Chick Fil-A?" he said trying to think of a fast place. "I've gotta be at my house at 5."

message 26: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Mhmm. Sure, sound good." he responded and grabbed Sorrow's guitar.

message 27: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow, lead the way to his car and opened the trunk with some difficulty. "Thanks, It's the only thing that fits in the trunk anymore." he laughed.

message 28: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "I wonder why." he responded "or it takes up too much space." he smiled and dug his hands into his pocket.

message 29: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Mmm, This car's been through hell. I'm amazed it still runs." he closed the trunk and jumped up on it to get it to latch."I've been hit twice in this thing so the truck's jacked."

message 30: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments Kalib let out a small laughed. "The good thing is that you're okay." he said. "You seem like the first person I care about."

message 31: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow couldn't help the blush that rose to his cheeks. "You don't even know me." he replied.

message 32: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "But I feel empathy for people." he answered and smiled at him.

message 33: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow laughed, his blush fading quickly. "Oh I see." he replied.

message 34: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments He nodded and did a small dance feeling over-excited. "I think we should go, before I make a fool out of myself even more."

message 35: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow gave a slight nod. "Alright." he replied, smiling. "Shall we head in?"

message 36: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Yes we shall." he answered and followed behind Sorrow. "You know I just noticed, your name. It's cute for a guy."

message 37: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow laughed. "That's the first time my name's been called cute...I get strange, odd, and depressing." He shrugged. "Our mom was unconventional."

message 38: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Ahh, that's why." he said giving a small wink in his smile. "You didn't try anything did you?"

message 39: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Try anything?" Sorrow asked, glancing at Kalib. He wasn't exactly sure what he meant.

message 40: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Like when you were depressed. I've heard of suicide and I don't like the sound of it either." he explained.

message 41: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow snorted. "If I tried anything, Si would bring me back to life to kill me again for doing it in the first place." He replied laughing. "My sister's a nut."

message 42: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "And so are you." he said. "I'm just kidding. You're a fun person."

message 43: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments Sorrow laughed softly. "She's the drummer." he shook his head. "When we were kids mom bought a guitar and drums for us, Si stole the drums from me."

message 44: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Aww. Did you ever have a steady to actually play the drums?" he asked raising a brow at him.

message 45: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Si won't let me anywhere near hers." he laughed. "She's...particular."

message 46: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "Girls. They are so over protective of their stuff, but it's funny if you think about it."

message 47: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "Yeah, it is." He agreed, getting in line. "She says I can be more of a girl than her though, I'm OCD about certain things, like the way I eat and so on."

message 48: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments "That's interesting. Never heard of a guy like that before. You must be very picky then."

message 49: by Rizza (new)

Rizza (blackroseev) | 62 comments "I blame our mom. She's a Pagan and believes everything has a place." He bit his lip and looked down.

(OOO I forgot to put in his history that his mom died in a car crash and his father disappeared before they were born)

message 50: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 65 comments (aww, now it must be harder for him)

Kalib noticed his reaction. "What happened?" he asked trying to catch his gaze.

« previous 1 3