Dirty Little Secret discussion

Lesbian > Lesbian Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 313 (313 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Start*

message 2: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli went from her spanish class to lunch.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(The best part of this Roleplay is that there's no school)

Paige walked down the Sidewalk listening to her iPhone 4

message 4: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments ((riiight. okay))

Alli walked out of her house and started for the mall nearby.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige walked to the mailbox and put in a letter to her dad

message 6: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli saw Paige and walked over to her. "Hey, you going to Cammi's party tonight?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um yeah" Paige said looking at Alli

message 8: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Cool, I sm too. I was about to go shopping. wanna come?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um sure, I have enough money to go" Paige told her

message 10: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "Okay, let's go" she said smiling, in truth she had a little crush on Paige, but she was getting mixed feelings on whether Paige liked girls or guys

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige had a boyfriend at the time but she was totally repulsed by him even though he was the HOTTEST guy in school.

message 12: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "So, how's your boyfriend?" she asked as they walked.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's......repulsing" She blurted out by accident

message 14: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli looked over at her and raised an eyebrow then smiled. "I knew it!!!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? How?!" Paige asked feeling totally like exposed

message 16: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "I have good gaydar." she said. "Being one myself..."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh...." Paige said then defensively said "You can't tell ANYONE!"

message 18: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli nodded. "Okay. Promise" she said. "How are you supposed to find love when you can't be with people you have any feelings for?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know" Paige sighed walking with Alli "Are we getting outfits for the Party?" She asked her as they walked into the Mall.

message 20: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "Mhm" she said. "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"No" Paige said, she wanted to change the subject.

message 22: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "that sucks" she said as they got into the mall. "What kind of outfit are you looking for?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um I don't know, people told me to dress slutty..." She said

message 24: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli laughed and nodded. She led her into one of her favorite stores. "How about this?" http://www.mandee.com/product/1026/MD...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's a really cute Dress" Paige told her

message 26: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "Yeah, but I was actually thinking something more like this" http://idn.efashionsolutions.com/asse...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's really pretty too" She said

message 28: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "try them on" she said handing them to her. "I'll get this one" http://idn.efashionsolutions.com/asse...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's gorgeous" Paige said "I kinda like this one" http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht... "But I also like this one" http://www.mandee.com/product/1026/MD...

message 30: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "Personally, I like the first one" she said, mainly because the second one was a tad too sexy.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think I'm going to get the second one though, it's on sale" Paige said then went to the cashier and bought it, she didn't have to try it on because she knew it fit already.

message 32: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "Okay" she said and bought her dress as well. "Wanna come over my house so I can do your make up?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure" Paige blushed

message 34: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "Kay" she said smiling and led her back to her house. "Okay, get into your dress. The bathrooms first door on the right and my room is next to it" she said heading for her room.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige walked into the Bathroom and got into the Dress.

message 36: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Allison got into her dress and got out all her make up and hair things. She sat down on her bed in the dress.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige walked out of the bathroom and walked into Alli's room, Paige looked really....really good

message 38: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Allison blinked a few times, but recovered."Okay, come on and sit down by the mirror" She said. Alli got up and smoothed out her dress that hugged her curves perfectly and was really short on her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige looked over the dress, it was perfect on Allison. She looked away and sat infront of the mirror "Okay I'm ready"

message 40: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli sighed and walked over to her and put all the eye make up on her. She was so close to her. "Paige?" she asked softly as she fixed Paige's hair a little.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mhm?" Paige asked while looking into the mirror as Alli did her hair.

message 42: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments "Can I kiss you? No one will have to know, just us"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um........okay?" Paige said, her heart racing

message 44: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli moved her hand into Paige's hair and slowly leaned foreward. She took a deep breath and kissed her softly on the lips.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige felt weird but it was a tingling sensation, she liked it.

message 46: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments She kissed her again and pulled away when Paige didn't kiss back, she didn't think she would anyway. She stood back up and went back to fixing Paige's hair like nothing had happened even though she felt like she'd just been shocked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige looked at Alli from the mirror, she didn't say anything. She was still in shock.

message 48: by campbema (new)

campbema | 150 comments Alli caught her eye in the mirror and smiled slightly. "You're done" she said. "Make up and hair wise I mean"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks" Paige said and stood up, she looked at the time it weas 8

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7