Unwind Roleplay discussion

Random Stuff! :D > Disney songs

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Sep 05, 2010 10:57AM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments Okay, this is something that I want to do. So, you type the a fragment of lyrics to a disney song (in bold) , then the next person guesses the song. If they get it right, then they get to type the next lyrics. Get it? Let's go!

You swoon, you sigh. Don't deny it, uh-oh.

message 2: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 143 comments The reason this topic died is because no one could figure that one out. Am I right?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments lol. It's from Hercules.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments I won't say I'm in love. Yeah. You're turn. (Lyrics in bold)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments Not anything?! Disney has like... a song in every movie! lol.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments lol. Pocahontas- Colors of the Wind

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments I'll Make a Man Out of You- Mulan ^_^ I won't answer the next one.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments Um.... should I post the next song lyrics? i guess I should. Okay.

Everything's newer and brighter and bluer and truer to life than before. Watch me soar!

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments Close. Little mermaid 2. ;) You're turn!

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments Okay, I guess no one knows Peter Pan, huh? lol.

That's Alice in Wonderland- A World of My Own.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments Man. This topic really died, didn't it?

Paper mâché, a bit of ballet, and chess. Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making. Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb, sew a dress.

message 15: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melanienmo) | 12 comments When Will My Life Begin? -Tangled

But thick as you are, pay attention
My words are a matter of pride
It's clear from your vacant expressions
The lights are not all on upstairs
But we're talking kings and successions
Even you can't be caught unawares

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 154 comments Be Prepared - The Lion King

Tell me, Maria,
Why I see her dancing there;
Why her smouldering eyes still scorch my soul.
I feel her, I see her
The sun caught in her raven hair,
It's blazing in my out of all control.

message 17: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melanienmo) | 12 comments Hellfire- Hunchback. I love that movie. :)

Poor souls with no one to turn to! Sorry, that might be a little hard…