Team Edward discussion

TWILIGHT HATERS WIN!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments *is doing a victory jig*

message 2: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments VICTORY VICTORY!!

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Aug 20, 2010 06:25PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments what exactly IS spamming, though? Is it having random convos or what?

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments That's what I was wondering.......

message 6: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments ?????Lizzy?????

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments I think she's gone...

message 8: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments ~~~~~

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy wrote: "We won! We won! None of these pathetic humans will give us any good reason for liking twilight! We won! we'll stay here forever and ever and ever! :D"

I did though!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE EDWARD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE TWILIGHT

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE NEW MOON

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE ECLIPSE

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE BREAKING DAWN

message 15: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Which reason did you give us??

message 16: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments Well, Twilight is O.K. New Moon is bad. Eclipse is seriously innaproperiate. Breaking Dawn is like totally..... worse then Eclipse.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

GSGS wrote: "Which reason did you give us??"

It was in..."I'll tell you why we like twilight"...i think

message 18: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments But heck, isn't Eclipse a little "overdone" with the kissing and stuff? What about Breaking Dawn? *Gags* It's sooooo innaproperiate I don't even want to talk about it.

message 19: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments I looked at your discussion, Violet, and mainly all you said was that Edward looked good. Sorry.

message 20: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Violet wrote: "GSGS wrote: "Which reason did you give us??"

It was in..."I'll tell you why we like twilight"...i think"

ya we did.

message 21: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika And you can (or might even will) take over our group can't change our mind. We LOVE TWILIGHT.( ALL 4 BOOK )

message 22: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments We're still going to try. I'm not discouraged. There is another group on the way here. And yes, Twilight Haters, it means MORE RECRUITS!!!!!!!

message 23: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika how old are you? I mean you said "you teenagers" in one of your post so I was just curious ?

message 24: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments I'm 13. Going to be 14 this year.

message 25: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika okay.... And please stop irritating us with your posts. We are not forcing you to like it and you should not force us to hate it.......

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments I'm surrounded by foolish Twitards! Help! And yesh, we are all Teens, almost everyone is.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments VICTORY!

message 28: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments Shwetika wrote: "okay.... And please stop irritating us with your posts. We are not forcing you to like it and you should not force us to hate it......."

I HAVE to make you hate it. Twilight is destroying my plans for a better world. Really. This isn't just about it being a foolish book. I mean it's REALLY destroying my plans.

message 29: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Shwetika wrote: "okay.... And please stop irritating us with your posts. We are not forcing you to like it and you should not force us to hate it......."

We're not forcing you to do anything. We would just like you to read our posts and please consider our (and every other sane person in the world's) opinions. We just don't want you to embarrass yourselves anymore.

Because, believe me, I used to be a die hard Twilight fan. Now I look back on that time and am embarrassed that I would even start to like such a book. So, please. For your own sake.

message 30: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Nice Lizzy. Let;s just say we're only speaking of the evil because it's for the better good. Right?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) The Greater Good, lol.

message 32: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Clair wrote: "Shwetika wrote: "okay.... And please stop irritating us with your posts. We are not forcing you to like it and you should not force us to hate it......."

I HAVE to make you hate it. I mean it's REALLY destroying my plans. .."

how?

message 33: by Skittles (new)

Skittles (lola131313) | 45 comments twilight is awesome

message 34: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments XD so true.

message 35: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Kayla wrote: "twilight is awesome"

YEA it is lol.

message 36: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments No, it's not. I think with Twilight, because Harry Potter mania had kinda all died down, everyone wanted a new phase to go through. That's why Twilight was so sucessful. (not in my personal opinion, though)

message 37: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 23, 2010 07:35AM) (new)

Swiftfire People will go after anything, even bull... poopy. :P

message 38: by Skittles (new)

Skittles (lola131313) | 45 comments I think twilight is interesting and it has a lot of action which i love in movies! Each chapter or part of the movie makes you sit on the edge of your seat because it is so suspenseful! I don't care if edward is hot or not or jacob too. Not Team edward or team jacob or even team switzerland!!
I just like twilight ok!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments *headdesk facepalm headdesk headdesk facepalm headdesk facepalm facepalm headdesk*

message 40: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ... If you think Twilight is suspenseful, then you haven't read many good books.

message 41: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Demonic? Do you have a bruise?

message 42: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Aug 23, 2010 09:10PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments Yes, and it is very painful

message 43: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments lol thought so.

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Swiftfire wrote: "... If you think Twilight is suspenseful, then you haven't read many good books."

ummmm I have read a lot of books and I think that twilight is suspensful and romantic.......... please get out cause your really starting to bug the crap out of me and others and saying that we are poor readers is being rude. So go NOW
your all just being pathetic by staying here.

message 45: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Ah, Soph? You're the one reading a pathetic book. Just saying.

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments says you which NOTHING. Im not the one who has stooped to such a low that to make themself feel good about something gone into a LOVERS group and said that they hate it. Think about it thats just lame.

we like the book, you hate it. So just go away.

message 47: by GSGS (last edited Aug 24, 2010 01:00AM) (new)

GSGS | 621 comments I've enjoyed arguing with you Soph and I wish we could see eye-to-eye on stuff. But right now, I've got better stuff to do. Like homework. See ya!

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments bye lol

message 49: by Skittles (new)

Skittles (lola131313) | 45 comments You guys are so stinkin rude! I should report u because of it! I'm not a poor reader and I've read handfuls of suspenseful books! Thanks for sticking up for me Soph and whatev Swiftfire!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments Your mod hasn't been active for a looooooooong time.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6