The Next Best Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lance (new)

Lance (carbuncle) | 43 comments Spread the Carbuncle. Hey there, on the Lance Carbuncle Facebook Fan
I will be giving away signed books to two people who are randomly selected from my Facebook Fan Page. The random giveaway will be conducted on August 31, 2010. So join the fan page now, Bitches! And, tell your friends and enemies to do so, too. Also, I may be giving away other signed books to people who have in some way helped to promote either one of my books. Let me know what you have done or can do to help spread the Carbuncle. You can post a review of one of my books somewhere or take silly pictures of yourself with my books or whatever you like. If I am impressed, I may give you a free signed book or some other junk such as my dirty jockstrap or one of my used Kleenexes. One lucky winner could even get a signed picture of my balls (I have many, including soccer, rugby and medicine balls). So get to it.

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10022 comments Mod
Hi Lance, how the heck are you??!!

TNBBC'ers, if you like your books funny as all hell and sometimes dirty and inappropriate (in all the right ways) check this giveaway out.

I have read and reviewed both of his novels and they are awesome... and Im not just saying that cause I like him either!!!