RPs, Writing and fun things :D discussion

Wild West > Wild West RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun!))

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Bhairavi giggled as she ran with her brothers pet mokia. she loved the feel of the wind in her face dispite there being hardly any grass, just a lot of...dust really.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle walked out of her back door in her overalls. She smiled looking at the Ranch. She sighed softly going to the barn.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Balachandra peerd up from the ground. "do not run far!" he called in their native language. "there are white men out there, tey will hurt you Bhairavi!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle pulled down a hay bale and put it in the cart rolling it to the sables. She fed the horses she had there and smiled as she added some grains and things. She grabbed a bucket and went to the pump.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Mokia suddenly ran off. "Mokia!" Bhairavi cried as the wolf ran. Balachandra peerd up and jumped up, chasing after his sister. he knew ahead there was a white man's farm.

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((can Elektra kno Giselle cuz she's like a cowgirlish person?))
Elektra sat on her horse bored.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She pumped up the water and saw a wolf running up she smiled and whistled watching it run toward her. She bent down to pet it.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Mokia licked Giselle's hand, panting. Bhairavi ran after her, stopping then when she saw Giselle. She whimperd in fright then. Balachandra wasn't too far from her, he stopped at her side and stared at Giselle.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle giggled and patted Mokia not noticing Bhairavi and her brother. She pet him and looked up at the water pump. She waved it away "go on now I gotta take care of the horses" she smiled. She looked at the pump and then caught something out of the corner of her eye. She looked at Balachandra and Bhairavi.

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((... can she?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(9sure sorry I didn't see your post))

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) Balachandra whistled softly, Mokia obideantly slipped to his side and sat down, however the silings cotinued to stare at Giselle.

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((tis fine))
Elektra saw Giselle with a wolf. "Hey Giselle! Where'd you find the wolf?" She walked her horse over to her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle paused a moment but shrugged and waved "hello" she called politely with a smile. She started to pump more water.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "you white man..." Balachandra spat as he usherd his sister away with mokia.

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra saw Balachandra. She shyed away a little.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle stopped "And whats that suposed to mean?" she asked crossing her arms.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i make an indian girl whos from the same tribe as blachandra and bhairavi?))

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra got off her horse.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((Sure~))

Balachandra stopped and glanced back. "all white men are the same..." dispite hating the white man, he knew the language well.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"thats not true" she said angrily. "And Im a lady thank you"

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) "Yea, and I wouldn't get this lady angry if I were you."

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) "can you prove this?" he glanced at Elektra then giselle. his sister called to himm in there native tounge, mokia suddenly raised up and begain to growl.

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra didn't say anything and started to feel around her horse's pouch.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"why yes I can...come by later today" she nodded.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

anevay glanced over the planes, she was looking for bachandra and bhairavi.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) bachandra gave her a suprised look. "why shuld i?" his sister called to him again.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((umm...did you make a charrie?))

message 30: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra looked at him, not glaring but pretty close.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup just now))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because I will prove that not all white's act of the same nature" she smiled slightly.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) bachandra nodded. "fine, i will return..." he then turned back to head with his sister and mokia.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle smiled at Elektra and kissed her cheeks "good to see you mind helping me water the horses?" she asked holding out an empyt bucket.

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) She looked after him. "He's creepy." ((g2g))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Anevay saw bhairavi and mokia, she waved.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(9ahh bye bye))

She shook her head "just misunderstanding is all"

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) bhairavi rushed to Anvay. "hello!" she called in native language. Mokia ran to greet Anvay as well, bachandra seemed to be in a sour mood.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"hello!" anevay called out, "what where you doing down there?" she asked looking worried.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) bachandra looked at her. "Mokia ran off" he mutterd.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((bachandra? I thought it was Balachandra lol))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"hmmm thats odd" anevay murmured noticing his bad mood.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((XP what happend to the bloody "l" XP ))

Ba"L"achandra stormed off with a sigh. bhairavi glanced at Anevay, tugging on her drees. "whats wrong with brother?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

anevay looked at bhairavi "i dont know, did something happen?" she asked watching balachandra go.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((rofl nice :P go role play buddy go! hehehe))

Giselle picked up to heavy water buckets like they were nothing and carried them to the horses stall.

I found the brotherhood (I AM AN ASSASSIN) ((XP thank you! -bows- I will be back in 10 minutes people!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((okays :))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((*giggles* ok bye bye france Im gunna go eat dinner so ill be back in like 30 min ok? bye bye Ill bbl))

message 49: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra grabbed some too and followed. "He may be, but he still is pretty creepy."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Chey twistted the lasso in the air before letting it fall neatly over the neck of the steer. SHe pulled quickly and dug her heels into the dusty soil. The steer snorted and turned to face her before charging toward her. She moved aside and it ran inside the fenced in pasture.

"Nice job, little philly," her father said, clapping a dusty hand on her shoulder. She smiled and pushed her stetson farther up her forehead.

"You left a handprint on my shirt." she smiled and went inside the stables, saddling up her horse and spurring her out to town.

« previous 1