RPs, Writing and fun things :D discussion

Insane Asylum > Insane Asylum RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 278 (278 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun!))

Giselle sighed softly waiting to be let out of her "cell" of a room.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

nathan waited, he knew his door would open soon and he'd be let outside for an hour. he waited in anticapation.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle grumbled something and paced waiting.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Enya looked at the tiny shaft of light that shone in through the bars of her cell. As she watched it, she felt herself separating from her body and closed her eyes as the vision overtook her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle climbed hanging on the bars like a monkey like she usually did when she was bored.

message 6: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Aug 22, 2010 12:06PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) The wid blows across the arid desert. A girl stands, alone, on the top of a dune. She pulls a silver dagger from her cloak and begins chanting in a strange language, archaic and ancient. Her hair blows in front of her face and then away, and there is terror in her eyes. SHe raises the blade and brings it flashing down into her abdomen. Red spurts, seeping through her clothes and trickling to the sand. Her face grows grey and pallid as she slumps onto the burning sand. A scorpion crawls over her body. Two men come over the dunes. One uses his foot to move her face. He looks into her eyes. They are void and lifeless, glassy, fixed open and staring. He spits on the sand and kicks her body. It rolls down the side of the dune and sits there, food for jackals. The men spit in her direction before picking up the daggar and leaving. All that is left is three drops of the girl's crimson blood on the sand, and even those slowly dissapear. Enya opened her eyes, confused. "What the h*** was that?" she said aloud.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((please star your cussing))

Giselle jumped slightly "what?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((it's not cussing. not at my school, where they are strict about everything but dresscode. seriously, those shorts are way shorter than the handbook says they're supposed to be! enfuriating.))

"Umm...nothing."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I count it as cussing please star it))

Giselle looked at her weirdly and went back to climbing around.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((ok.))

She watched the girl climbing. "you know, one of theses days, you'll pull the bar out of the wall."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((thank you))

"I hope so" she muttered hanging upside down.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Sure. Whatever." she went back to looking at the sliver of light.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She made a monkey face and pulled out her ear. she giggled.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "You know, you aren't helping your case to get out of this place. Why are you here, anyway?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She made an I don't care face "because I am" she said jumping down and landing in a crouch.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Great, I'm neighbors with a real lunatic. I don't belong here. My family just wasn't good enough at hiding my gift."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised a brow "Im not a lunatic thank you I just have lots of energy"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Lots of energy. And you let it out by being a monkey?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared "It's what I do don't make fun of me"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Well, I guess we all have our ways. Me, I'm dying for a book. They don't give us anything."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked a little confused "they have books down the hall I see them when we go to lunch"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Yes, but I've read all of them already. Even the biology textbooks."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"they'll get new books in..." she counted the days "In a week or so like usual"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

nathan stood up, he could hear talking in the next cell over.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She sat back against the wall and hummed.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

he listened, hoping for a noise to indicate the impending trip out to the yard.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) A guard banged her cell door open and light flooded in, so harsh it hurt her eyes. "Hey!" she shouted, but they put a straightjacket on her and one began draging her by her hair out of the cell. "Ow! Let me go!" she kicked and screamed, but all they did was laugh. They dragged her past NAthan's cell and she looked inside. SHe saw nathan and screamed at him to help, even though she knew he couldn't.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

nathan heard the screaming and winced, he held his head trying to block out the noise. he glanced up and saw her and for a moment his eyes filled anger and pity.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Her eyes locked with his for a minute and she saw his anger and pity. No, i don't want your pity right now. Fat lot of good it does me. SHe kept struggling and the guards threw her into the medical examination room. She cowered against the wall, terified.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

nathan watched, he knew how that felt and wished that he could help. in his cell there was nothing he could do for her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) The "doctor" grabbed her and strapped her to an examination table. Or at least, he tried to. Enya broke free and scrambled for the door, but it was locked. SHe tried to turn around, but a heavy blow hit her head and she fell to the floor.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

nathan heard the thudsand crashes, he hoped the girl he'd seen earlier was alright. but knowing theses 'docters' she wasnt.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She got up, her head spinning, and slammed herself against the door. Pain blossomed in her shoulder as the door crashed open. She was halfway down the hall when hands circled around her from behind and carried her back. SHe kicked and twisted, screaming, but she was forcefully caried back and a syringe was jammed into her neck. The doctor depressed it and instantly she went limp.

She woke up back in her cell, her whole body aching. Her arm was wrapped up in bandages, but she didn't remember hurting it. "Hello?" she called out.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"are you alright?" nathans voice implored from the dark.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Wha...what happened? Who are you?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"i'm nathan, i dont really know what happened, they dragged you out of your cell and there where lots of noises" his voice came again

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Oh. That's right...I broke down the door..."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"you did?" nathans voice came disbelieving.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "And got halfway down the hall... but then they knocked me out. i have no idea what happened after that."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"then they badaged up your arm and put you back in your cell"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I didn't hurt my arm." she tugged at the bandages and revealed a seuture mark.

"They did something to my arm!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"probably, tracking chip maybe?" his voice came softly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Possibly." She looked at her arm. "Why would they want to track me? I'm no more special than any other people in here." except for the visions.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((i didn't know you could punch a raptor...))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"perhaps your near escape scared them and they thought it'd be wise to just go ahead and put one incase you tried anything else"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Yes...that could be it... but I've nearly escpaped before. Why have they not done it before?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"maybe this was the last straw so to speak?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "If this was the last straw, you have 17 tries to escape."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"good to know" nathans voice had thering of someone who's smiling to it.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "WHy does it sound like you're smiling? You had better not be laughing." But Enya was smiling too.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6