RPs, Writing and fun things :D discussion

Ensalved > Enslaved RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 463 (463 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun!))

Giselle sat in the small corner of her wagon sell. She heard he was going to sell her at the auction. She watched as they passed by things.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

kai walked towards the auctioning block, he was here to purchase two new slaves.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Aaheli stood next to Giselle, pointedly not looking at the passsing slave owners. She wished for many things, but first and foremost was not to be here.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle looked at Aaheli "I don't wanna be seperated" she whispered to her. ((can they be almost like sisters? like really good friends))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((sure, but they met only a little while ago. her family had to sell her because of their debts. poor Aaheli. :( )) "We have no choice, other than do what they want, or try to run and be caught."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Giselle looked at the floor and stood up."But you know what will happen if we run" she whispered.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Yes, the first person who catches us may keep us. We would be intended as a curse to them." OUt of the corner of her eye, she saw Kai. She turned to look at him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle nodded and then looked where Aaheli was looking. She saw a man walked by "do you think he's going to the auction?" she asked.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Where else?" she replied, tearing her eyes away from him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged "I don't know"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She sat down and fiddled with her sari. "You know, I think that things are going to get worse."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged "I hope not"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Hope is useless. Believe me, I've hoped more than enough."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle frowned but was still hoping.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "You can hope all you want, but the dissapointment you get with it is crippling."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed softly and looked at the ground. "I know" she said softly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "COme the end of the day, we'll see where we are. We're on a journey, even if it's one we don't like and can't turn back from."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded "lets hope if we don't like it we can turn back huh?" she smiled slightly and sat next to Aaheli.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "After we're sold, turning back isn't an option."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged "It could be...if I'm planning this out right" she whispered.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Well, you'll be on your own. I can't go against everything my family has taught me, even if it is for my own good. To run away would be like stealing myself."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle looked at the floor again "At least you can remember your family"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "My family were drunks. My sisters got married and left me alone with them. They weren't much better than the parents who sold me. The only person who was truly sad that I left was my cat. I don't want to remember my family."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"But at least you can...I don't remember what my parents look like I can see their bodies but not their faces I don't even remember if I had a brother or not..I think I did but if I did he's dead now"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked away. "I think that the auction is starting."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"We haven't even gotten there yet"

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2010 02:41PM) (new)

kai ignored the slaves he passed, this place disgusted him. he made his way to the auctioning just as things where getting started.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

The cart stopped and Giselle was pulled out. She was going to be the first sold. She squeaked as she was taken fro Aaheli.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

kai watched as a girl was pulled from a cart and forced onto the auction block.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She was pushed to the front of the "stage" she squeaked softly looking at all the people with a scared expression. She had never been around so many people bfore. She stood her hands clasped so they wouldn't shake. The auctionier started "alright lets start the biding at 30 silver gallions...she can do any task"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

kai raised his hand lazily, "40" he called out un-intrested.

message 32: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 131 comments Ashley was at the auctioning block waiting to be purchased.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone caleld out "45"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

kai rolled his eyes, it annoyed him when people bid against him "55, final" he called out, no one would bid against that for a slave like her.

((dont bid anymore kay?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol ok :P))

"sold!" called the auctionier.

message 36: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 131 comments Ashley stood their waiting for her to be autioned. She was nervous.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

kai nodded, walking towards the edge of the block as they led the girl down.

((heehee))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She hesitated looking around for Aaheli. She sighed softly and looked at Kai a little frightened.

Ashely was pulled up next but they hadn't started the biding yet.

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 131 comments When Ashley was pulled up, she was so scared.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

kai took giselles hand gently and grabbed a rope, he tied it around her ankle and the other to his belt. "this way" he said leading her towards the crowd, he still needed two more slaves.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the rope confused. She had never had that happen before. She shrugged slightly and looked at the ground as he lead her to the crowed.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

kai looked up as they led ashley onto the block, he prepared to bid again.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle looked at the ground standing next to kai. Some of the other people standing around her moved. They didn't want to stand next to a slave.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

kai ignored the shift in the crowd around him, he tugged the rope slightly to make the slave come closer.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt the rope tug and she moved s=closer to him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

kai glanced at the slave he'd just bought, he felt bad for her but she could have been going to a much worse place then his fathers home.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the ground shaking slightly.

message 48: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 131 comments Ashley stood there, waiting to be autcioned off. She was hoping this time she wouldn't get beatened often, like her last owner did.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"are you alright?" he murmured, he knew she had many reasons to be scared.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded slightly "yes sir" she whispered.

"We'll start the biding at...20 silver gallions" said the auctionier.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10