Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Other Stuff > Cool Forum for Young Aspiring Writers

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Writingrocks (new)

Writingrocks | 3 comments Learn to Write (L2W) is a new and up-and-coming message board where teen/preteen/young aspiring writers can develop skills through classes, activities, and fun.

Join today at http://www.setbb.com/l2w/

tell all your friends, especially those who like to write.

(This site has roleplays, places for you to post your own stories/creations for others to read/comment, writing classes, games, contests, and so much more!)

message 2: by Kataury (new)

Kataury What do you think guys?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» I don't know. (idk =D)

message 4: by Kataury (new)

Kataury hm... nah. I like riding solo! I don't plan on making this a life career. I just do it for fun! haha! ;D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Mine's sort of what I'd like to be a life career, but NO ONE DOES SCREENPLAYS! =(

message 6: by Kataury (new)

Kataury haha! I'm pretty sure you could do that in the link! I'm gonna show you a pic. I think you might like! :D

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» okay... (whoops! sr, gtg =O)

message 8: by Kataury (new)

Kataury this post is first!!! I'm just going t go on and on about writing and of how much different ideas you could do with it! Enjoy!

message 9: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Writing ideas of the millions of different things you could possibly write is so much fun! but to others it is quite a chore! I get bored enough to post over and over again about completely different things! hah! I'm SO bored that I'm talking about how bored I am!

message 10: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I joined! :)

message 11: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) i joined

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I really don't want to.
Convince me.

message 13: by Kataury (new)

Kataury haha!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 15: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) its really great and everybody there really reads your writing and gives advice, and you can poll people on how much they like you're writing join!

message 16: by Kataury (new)

Kataury haha! Sorry, don't want to take a risk. besides, I don't plan on getting anything published or anything. Just for fun!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll think about it . . .

message 18: by Writingrocks (last edited Jul 07, 2008 06:52AM) (new)

Writingrocks | 3 comments It's not just for really, really serious writers. Most of us are just writing as a hobby.

message 19: by Kataury (new)

Kataury hm... I still don't know...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i write as a hobby!!!!

message 21: by Writingrocks (new)

Writingrocks | 3 comments Great, then join.

message 22: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ... :S *starts to get so indecisive I start to explode*

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 7 comments I want to join. I want to be an authoress someday. I'm actually working on getting a publisher.

message 24: by Kataury (new)

Kataury wow! *says the little pile of ashes*

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

cool.