Supernatural Lovers discussion

Characters > Castiel

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (last edited Nov 10, 2010 09:50AM) (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) Hmmmm I love him too, but not as much as Sam and even he can't top Dean! I Love Dean!

message 2: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments I love Sam...

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) I love Dean, but Cas is cool.

message 4: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments who's Cass?

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) Castiel. The Angel.

message 6: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments ohhhhh is that the one who Dean and Sam can see...??

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) Yea.

message 8: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments yea.. he's awesome...

M (aka DarkBeauty73) (darkbeauty73) I am a Sam girl then a Dean girl but Castiel has a way of crawling into your hear.

message 10: by Maya (new)

Maya (mrskitty) | 9 comments love Cas he his awesome i love him more than sam now but no one will beat the awesomeness of dean he is just simply the best

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (mandiisc) | 25 comments Mod
You know what I love about Cas, is that he is so completely different to Misha, and although I think they are both great (Cas the character and Misha the person although Misha is a little crazy I think), Castiel is such a great role. And he brings everything to it too.
I love how confused Castiel looks sometimes, and his hair is cool too, even though you'd think Angels don't do hair, his hair always looks good, sort of half between I just woke up and no I styled it this way.

message 12: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments he looks soooo serious...

message 13: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 Cas is sooo freakin awsome!! XD

message 14: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments hahaha true that... jus watched supernatural on monday... scary abut awesome.

message 15: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 monday? Supernatural starts on fridays

message 16: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (mandiisc) | 25 comments Mod
She might be in Australia, cause SPN airs on Mondays here in Australia but we are about half a season behind (or more) hence why I watch live stream on the net :D

message 17: by Sara-Beth (new)

Sara-Beth Soooo....wtf about cass being god...?

message 18: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 yea he became a god!

message 19: by Sara-Beth (new)

Sara-Beth i know not cool.

message 20: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 i was shocked that he easily killed Rafeal

message 21: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments HE WHAT??????????????

GOD?????? HOW?????????? WTF?????????

who's Rafeal?

message 22: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 and Cas also killed Balthazar T_T and i think also Crowley or was it Sam? i forgot who killed him but he dies too.

message 23: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments ... lol.. ok... him being sam or crowley?

message 24: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 Crowlely.
ass if Sam will ever die

message 25: by Diana (new)

Diana Crowley didn't die he ran away. And if you want to get technical Sam has died he just comes back.

message 26: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 he didn't die!?

message 27: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments yea he did... he's not human right?

message 28: by Diana (new)

Diana Here's a recap of the finale: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/super...
says he got away

message 29: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments from what?

message 30: by K. (new)

K. (writerklynn) | 8 comments Crowley didn't die, he disappeared (Cas let him go). It's possible Crowley will be back next year, but Mark Sheppard's not saying yet. I don't think anyone knows the plan for next year just yet. Even Misha's not sure how many eps he'll be in.

message 31: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 why he let Crowley go?

message 32: by K. (new)

K. (writerklynn) | 8 comments To "deal with him later" as Cas put it. I get the feeling his plan of vengeance isn't going to work out as well he Cas planned since Crowley's likely to outlive him. Ah, Mark Sheppard, the ever-lasting guest star :)

message 33: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 i don't think Crowely is going to die any time soon

message 34: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments that's too bad

message 35: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 i wonder if Cas REALLY wants to be god?

message 36: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments Crowley's dead. Cas Kills him.. omigod. CAS IS LIKE SOOOO CUTE!!

message 37: by K. (new)

K. (writerklynn) | 8 comments Skye wrote: "Crowley's dead. Cas Kills him.. omigod. CAS IS LIKE SOOOO CUTE!!"

Again, Crowley is NOT dead. Cas let him go to be dealt with later. And as much as I love Misha, I've got to say I love the dark turn Cas has taken. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

message 38: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 22 comments wait what season you on? i saw Cas burn Crowley's bones and he died...

message 39: by K. (new)

K. (writerklynn) | 8 comments Skye wrote: "wait what season you on? i saw Cas burn Crowley's bones and he died..."

Have you finished the sixth season? ;)

I officially cover the show, so I have be current (often I have to be ahead of current to break news).

Season Six was an experiment. As you progress through, the audience often complained about the disjointed nature of the storyline, but if you go back and watch it again straight through, there are some really good plot points and clues that are interwoven which were missed by the audience the first time through. I commend Sera and the others for taking it in this direction.

Two more weeks until J2 are back filming Season Seven (woo!) and Jensen will be back in Vancouver prepping the first ep to film (which he's directing) as of Saturday. YAY!

message 40: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 Crowley is NOT dead

message 41: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (ceelees) I'm not sure how I feel about this darker Cass. Loved the scene where Sam plunged the knife to kill Cass and it did nothing.

message 42: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 i thought it would kill him :/

message 43: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (ceelees) Yeah I was hoping it wouldn't but at the same time I was hoping it would.

message 44: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 yea.
but at the same time im glad he didn't die ^_^

message 45: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (ceelees) Yeah I've always had a soft spot for Castiel. I especially loved him when Dean goes into the future and he's just a normal guy with no powers. LOL That was season 5.

message 46: by Sai16 (new)

Sai16 i think i've seen it before...