This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

That old bitch, my neighbor

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Remember how my neighbor is a mean old bitch? If not, well, she is. She huffed and snarled at my MOTHER-IN-LAW today!! For no reason. When my MIL said, "is something wrong? Did i park in the wrong place or something? I'm just visiting..." old nasty bitch threw up her hand, turned her head, and psshaw-ed! I understand the stupid cunt doesn't like me with my long grass and my trashcans out front for days and they way I "comport" myself not being up to her standards and all. But my fucking mother-in-law drives a white Cadillac and folds everything in sight. Everything about her is perfect and friendly and above all CORRECT. So now I have no choice to believe that whore just hates people and thinks she can walk around being rude to everyone!!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Maybe I should invite her here...

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Someone needs to have a "chat" with that old bitch!

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I spent my entire morning shower fuming about her. What a waste.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments That's her. Except you're mashing up 2 different neighbors. She is the one with the giant panties but not the one with the fake flowers. She comes out in the morning in her shorty pajamas and bends over with her ass up to pick weeds that only she can see. Now that image is burned on my brain forever. If we get into another fight I'm totally going to bring that up. Her giant pantless sagging ass is way more offensive than my crabgrass.

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz I think you should put a shit bomb on her porch

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'll take that into consideration.

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments She doesn't go on vacation. She stays home and sneers and huffs disapprovingly. Always.

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments THERE IS A BIG "FOR SALE" SIGN IN HER YARD!! OH HAPPY DAY! JESUS LOVES ME!

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Maybe "somebody" had that "chat" with her. Pack your shit up and get out of town bitch!