Warrior dogs: The Begining of Destruction. discussion

Pack Characters > Moonpack Characters

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 193 comments Mod
Place here:

Name:
History:(Must have)
Apprentice/Mentor:
Kin:
Crush:
Mate:
other:

message 2: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (last edited Aug 27, 2010 12:07PM) (new)

Dawnflower

Female

warrior

Young adult

App:

Personality: She is very strong and independent. She is very brave and she is outspoken. She isnt afraid to stand up for what she believes in.

History: Dawnflower was born as a pack dog but she wasnt born in pack territory. She was born in the mountains when her mother and father had gone off to on a journey with other dogs to find water to save the clans. On there way back her mother gave birth to her. Dawnflower almost didnt live because they had no shelter but she managed to make it back alive and well. She grew up to be a good yet mischievous apprentice and an even better warrior.

Apprentice:OPEN

Kin:Shinefur(mother)

Crush:OPEN

Mate:OPEN

other:???????

Shinefur

Female

warrior(almost elder)

Older dog

App:
[image error]

Personality: She is a wonderful friendly she-cat. She has many friends and barely any enemies but there are some cats that dont like her for some mysterious reasons.

History: She was born into a normal life and when she grew up she found a great mate. They journeyed to the unknown to find water for the clans and on the way back she had her pup. She and her mate kept it alive. She raised her pup right and has had a happy life since.

Kin: Dawnflower(pup)

Crush:OPEN

Mate:(dead)

other:??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Dazzlestar
Appearance:
Collie - Reference Pictures, Images and Photos
History: She grew up in Moonpack, and has been respected ever since she was an apprentice. All her life she has been dedicated, loyal, patient, obedient, and intelligent. She would do absolutely anything for the sake of her pack.
Apprentice/Mentor: Open!
Kin: Open!
Crush: Open
Mate: None
other: None

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Morninglory

Age: ... still rather young, made warrior a few moons ago

Appearance: [image error]

History: Pack born, parents dead..... wat is there to say

Apprentice/Mentor:

Kin:

Crush: no

Mate: no

other: Something seems deadly about her. (Idk how to describe it.... Do you know what Morning glory is? if you do, I'm trying to have her sorta like it.)

message 5: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

Who made dazzlestar and then deleted themselves?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

no clue, but The leader isn't Dazzlestar anymore.

message 7: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

welll ovioubviously

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 9: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

hold on wildpelt i think i accidently gave u a postion that was already taken

message 10: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

nvm lol

message 11: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (last edited Jun 15, 2013 08:11AM) (new)

Duskshimmer
female
warrior
Apprentice: OPEN
App:
http://i11.piczo.com/view/4/a/8/c/t/r...
History:
Dusktshimmer has always been a moonpack dog. Her father was one of the greatest leaders to live. When she was born she was a beautiful pup. She was a great apprentice and well resepcted becuase of her father. WHen her father died it was a tragedy that effected everyone inlcuding the rest of the packs. Duskshimmer works hard to make her father proud.
PA: Duskshimmer is a BIG flirt. She is a hard working dog who does whats she's told. She isnt disrespectful but she isnt afraid to speak what ir on her mind. If there is nothing for her to do you will find her somewhere cuddled up with the males. She is a beautiful dog that most females are jealous of.
Kin:Father(Dead) MOther(Dead)
Crush:Every male
Mate:OPEN
other:nothin rele

message 12: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Skull
Appearance: http://warriorcatsandgangs.webs.com/b...
History: her sister got killed by a bear and she tried to help but also got injured bad.
Apprentice/Mentor: Open
Kin: sister (dead)
Crush: open (lol if you dare...)
Mate: crush first
other: has scars all over her and three over her right eye making it stay close. She is very mean and doesn't trust other wolves very easily.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Dappleheart
Appearance: here
Personality: She is very friendly and quite brave. She is smart and learns quickly. She is very aware of her surroundings and a little bit shy.
History:(Must have) She was born into a litter of 6 pups. Her whole family died in a brutal badger attack. She was the only survivor.
Apprentice/Mentor:
Kin: Dead
Crush: Open
Mate: Looking
other:

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 12 comments Name: moonhaze
Appearance:
History: her mother died of greencough when she was a small pup. another queen took her in and when she figured out that wasnt her mother she ran away in search of her brother nightpelt a strong warrior of moonpack and she found him. they are now together. but not to long ago there father died of an unknown disease or atleast thats what they thought.
Apprentice/Mentor: open to an apprentice
Kin: nightpelt (bro.)
Crush: open
Mate: open
other: ...

Name: nightpelt
Appearance: [image error]
History: his dad brought him to moonpack and he grew up most of his life normally there. he tried to be just like his father and still represents him. when he met his sister he became very fond of her and would die tosave her and his pack.
Apprentice/Mentor: open to apprentice
Kin: moonhaze
Crush: open
Mate: open
other: none

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't see any issue with nightpelt being dep...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

your welcome!

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 12 comments Lauren wrote: "Name: Moonhazze
Appearance:

History:He was born in Moonpack and he grew up a totally normal live.
Crush: OPEN
Mate: I am not s..."

i already have a charie named moonhaze......

message 20: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

all accepted and we need a new leader

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 12 comments snake (kat) tru juggalo wrote: "Lauren wrote: "Name: Moonhazze
Appearance:

History:He was born in Moonpack and he grew up a totally normal live.
Crush: OPEN
..."

message 22: by Graystripe16(Back...again), The awesome maker/ the drama story maker!!!! (new)

ohh my bad and can we fix that little issue Lauren?