Randomly Awesome RPs! discussion

Enslaved > Enslaved RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun!))

Giselle sighed softly clutching the scrap of clothing the seller gave her. She sat in a corner of the crated mobile holding cell. Not many others were in with her. They were what was left.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle was pulled from the cell by her hair. She groaned softly holding his wrist in pain. "this one here?" he asked and chuckled "she's a pretty penny this one"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle looked at him tears in her eyes. She looked at the seller "very well" he threw her at his feet. She looked up at Viktor "40 gold gallions"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The man raised a brow but shrugged getting back on his horse and pulling the cart away. Giselle looked at him she wanted to cringe away but knew better. She stood slowly and bowed then dusted herself off.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him a little suprised but held it close around her. She was cold and her stomach growled softly. She held it hoping to muffle the noise.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded slightly "yes sir" she said softly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She watched him "no let me" she said softly offering herself to do the work like any normal slave.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded taking over silently.

message 9: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet woke up and combed her fingers through her hair before pulling it into a pony tail and walking out of the hut she lived in

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She finished the soup and got out two bowls. She poured him some and brought it over. She bowed slightly handing him te bowl and a spoon. She then poured herself a bowl and stood leaning on the counter eating her soup. ((gtg bye))

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((look at my charrie and let me know if i 4got anything!!))

violet sighed and got drink of water

message 12: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet walked past jagumi and marrie

message 13: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet stopped turned around and walked up to jagumi and slapped him "jerk!!" she yelled at him

message 14: by emily*the ninja queen of implication* (last edited Aug 19, 2010 02:13PM) (new)

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Valarie was sitting in the corner at a slave acution, terrified.

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ((gtg bye))

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell was waiting near the acution.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell saw him arrive. "Finnaly." she said under her breath.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell nodded. She had put Valarie up as well and took her seat.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments The actution started off with Valarie. She went up to the stage timidly.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 548 comments penny and kevin were walking down the street

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 548 comments kevin took penny to watch the auction

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "It's bout time, you spent forever getting here." Marbell said.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 548 comments kevin smiled"sorry penny was thirsty"he said sitting down

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 548 comments "are you going to sell me kevin?"penny asked. kevin shook his head"never ever" penny smiled

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Sold." The actuioniar said.
Marbell smirked.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments The actuioniar handed Valarie over, who was terrified.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 548 comments penny looked at valerie"its ok"she thought to her

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell looked over.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 548 comments penny sighed"whats the matter?"kevin asked worried. penny shrugged"its just she dosnt know whats going to happen. that would be scary"penny said quietly. kevin nodded"shell be fine"he said

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Valarie flinched at his touch.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Giselle looked at Viktor a little timidly as he left "Clothing?" she said to herself as she looked around the mansion "he...he wants to give me clothing?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumped and turned around dropping to her knees instantly. "Sorry sir I did not realize you had arrived home." she said softly.

Marion looked around the auction. She was pulled up next.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up at him "giselle" she said softly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded "call me what ever you would like sir" she said bowing her head slightly.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell looked at her. "60!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Marion flinched slightly standing with her hand clutching eachother her legs twisted together a little.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Sold!" the man said, as Marbell went to collect her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Marion flinched again and waited for Marbell to get her. She didn't know who had gotten her because the light was to bright for her to see.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell went to the man and he passed Marion to her. "Hello."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Marion whimpered softly as she looked at the ground.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "Don't worry, I'm not mean." Marbell said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Marion looked up at her timidly.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell offered a hand.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Marion flinshed away from it slightly. She hesitated but took it with a shaking hand.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments Marbell led her to her mansion.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Marion looked around the mansion in awe.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "What talents do you have?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can cook and clean...and sing" she added the last part softly.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 548 comments "lets go penny you have chores"kevin said standing"yes sir"penny replied.they started walking home

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1423 comments "That's woderful, you can cook." Marbell said, smiling.

« previous 1 3 4