Moning Maniacs discussion

Extras & Just for fun > mystery package: what would u do?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 352 comments Mod
You siting in your room and hear the mailman(well i hear him when he comes) and go outside to get the mail and there are letters, bills, and a package for you. you go inside setting the the letters and bills on the table and sit down and and unwrap your packaging having no idead what's inside, sort of a mystery package, gift wrapped like its ur late birthday present. and when u open it, out slides....SHADOWFEVER.....what do u do? scream? faint? jump around like an idiot?............

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 73 comments First, I'd open it to verify that the cover wasn't just a ruse.

Then, I'd sit there thinking WTF? to myself. Even though I'd be hyped about getting the book, it would bug me to no end why someone random that had connections to the manuscript would know to send me the book.

After that, I'd take a picture of the book and post it everywhere...LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT B*TCHES! (spoken lovingly, of course)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 74 comments Seriously, after the initial shock and awe wore off, I'd be all Gollum with it, calling it My Preciousss and hauling it off to the nearest quiet corner to read it straight through.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Book Savvy Babe (booksavvybabe) Sarah ~Sehrenity~ wrote: "Seriously, after the initial shock and awe wore off, I'd be all Gollum with it, calling it My Preciousss and hauling it off to the nearest quiet corner to read it straight through."

LOL!!! That's hilarious, but totally what I'd do too….well I would probably scream with joy, jump up and down, have a dance party and 5 seconds later dive into the book, never to put it down until it was finished and I could get on goodreads and unload the spoilers on all you anxious people!

message 5: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
OMG this is the funniest thread I have ever read,lol. lmao!!! I think that if something like that happened to me I will just stay there without moving a muscle, just watching the package and thinking WTF? then I will say something like GOD? Are you there? Was this you? Then I would totally faint. Then wake up, scream and faint again. Then just stare at it all over again for just a bit more and then cry and hug it as a freak crazy woman. Yeah that would be it.

message 6: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 352 comments Mod
haha. ur so funny lady vale. couldnt help but laugh while reading your response.

message 7: by valee, Barrons Maniac (new)

valee | 1037 comments Mod
Seriously, I mean, Imagine to open that box and see right this second a copy of it? I would look for hiding cameras or something because I would believe somebody is kidding me,lol. I would dye!

message 8: by Lani (new)

Lani (crahfty) Stacia wrote: "First, I'd open it to verify that the cover wasn't just a ruse.

Then, I'd sit there thinking WTF? to myself. Even though I'd be hyped about getting the book, it would bug me to no end why someo..."

Yeah, that's what I would do too, lol! Gotta take time to brag sometimes...