All Games, Nothing Else discussion

Favorites > Favorite TV Series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 144 comments Mod
What's your favourite TV series and why?

message 2: by Jillian (new)

Jillian I LOVE Vampire Diaries! I am really into vampires and of course love! And I am in love with Stefan!

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise We tend to watch shows like CSI, NCIS, Castle, Lie to Me, etc. I like all of the above (except for CSI Miami which is okay but not great). A show that I like but my significant other doesn't is So You Think You Can Dance. I used to like Dancing with the Stars until I read an article on how much they pay the stars to be on there and that turned me totally off. I know the kids on SYTYCD win a half million dollar prize but they are trying to start a career in dance and I feel that is entirely different.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellemyhill) Right now "Fringe"...because it reminds me of the XFiles...an old favorite of mine.

message 5: by Sheri S. (last edited Jan 13, 2011 05:46PM) (new)

Sheri S. (sheaxma) | 100 comments I like the reality talent shows such as So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, Dancing With the Stars and American Idol and Paula Abdul's new show Live to Dance seems to have promise! Then the "fictional" shows that I enjoy are The Mentalist, Castle, Blue Bloods, The Office, Modern Family and Parks and Recreation and I think I'm going to watch the premier of the new drama with the doctors in the jungle (island?) but right now I can't think of the name of it!!

message 6: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (bekalynn) Ghost Hunters (TAPS)
Because I want to believe but need the proof plus I love mysteries and to be astonished

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellemyhill) Has anyone been watching the new season of "American Idol"? I was upset about Simon leaving, but now I'm saying "Simon who?"...lol! I love Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez as judges. :)

message 8: by Sheri S. (new)

Sheri S. (sheaxma) | 100 comments Michelle wrote: "Has anyone been watching the new season of "American Idol"? I was upset about Simon leaving, but now I'm saying "Simon who?"...lol! I love Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez as judges. :)"

DITTO, totally agree!!! I can't wait until the tryouts are over and the real competition starts then we'll really get to see them in action!

message 9: by Mirza (new)

Mirza (mirzaarhasan) | 144 comments Mod
I'm suddenly crazy about HOW I MET UR MOTHER now... Anybody watch this?

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellemyhill) Mirza wrote: "I'm suddenly crazy about HOW I MET UR MOTHER now... Anybody watch this?"

That show is hilarious! I'd like to have the series on DVD, it's that funny.

message 11: by Sloan (new)

Sloan (ofliliesandremains) My favorite TV show that is currently running would be Mad Men. It has great storylines with depth to them and strong characters. Also, everything is so authentic to the time period. I love the art direction, especialy the clothing.

But, my favorite TV show of all time is The Wonder Years. I grew up watching it and it still touches my heart to see it today. Every episode has something I can relate to growing up, even though it was a completely different time period.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 26 comments Mirza wrote: "I'm suddenly crazy about HOW I MET UR MOTHER now... Anybody watch this?"

You're not alone!!! When will he ever get a wife?